New section idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: New section idea   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 pm

I don't know if there are any NFL fans around here, but the NFL season starts off this week. If people are open to discuss NFL games I think it would be a good idea for a new section.

If not, I guess I will talk to myself about football! lol
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: New section idea   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't know if there are any NFL fans around here, but the NFL season starts off this week. If people are open to discuss NFL games I think it would be a good idea for a new section.

Well, I made a General Discussions, NFL Topic area if you and your buddies want to go in and chat about it!

http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com/f3-nfl-general-discussions
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New section idea   Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Wow,

Thanks Nikita,

Now I have another idea. I actually got this idea from a thread in the main BB site. What about something for CSI? I love that show, cant wait to see how Ted Danson does
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: New section idea   Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wow,

Thanks Nikita,

Now I have another idea. I actually got this idea from a thread in the main BB site. What about something for CSI? I love that show, cant wait to see how Ted Danson does

Now hold on. We can't just do every show that is on CBS, ABC, NBC and or cable networks. I think she will more then likly do it. (then again she may not) but we need to hold back some things don't you think?

Or our forum will be the size of texas....lol
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New section idea   Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Wow,

Thanks Nikita,

Now hold on. We can't just do every show that is on CBS, ABC, NBC and or cable networks. I think she will more then likly do it. (then again she may not) but we need to hold back some things don't you think?

I get that Naru, but this is a suggestion section. It's not like I am suggesting a Gilligan's Island section. CSI is still a popular show and I think people here might be interested. If I'm told no, so be it, I move on.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: New section idea   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:33 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Wow,

Thanks Nikita,

I get that Naru, but this is a suggestion section. It's not like I am suggesting a Gilligan's Island section. CSI is still a popular show and I think people here might be interested. If I'm told no, so be it, I move on.

NO, it is just some wanted "Hell's Kitchen" and "NCIS" and even "DEXTER" but there are hardly any posts in there. I go into hells kitchen occationally and the "True Blood" one as well but they just don't get much action there.

At one point I asked Lady N. For a HBO/Shotime thread so we could put the show we like to watch on them in one place (like True Blood, Brordwalk Empire, Game of Throans...etc) so no matter what the show we could talk about it. She just told me that she didn't think there would be much activity on them then why make them.

She had a point. But hey....send her a PM and ask her. You never know till you ask. I'm not the "yes or no" man here when it comes to the site....lol
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: New section idea   Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Nikita wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Well, I made a General Discussions, NFL Topic area if you and your buddies want to go in and chat about it!

Nikita,
Love love the new home page layout with everything separated! Looks really nice!
oh, and how's about Project Runway? Not sure how many people watch it……but I do! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: New section idea   Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:51 pm

imok wrote:
Nikita wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Nikita,
Love love the new home page layout with everything separated! Looks really nice!
oh, and how's about Project Runway? Not sure how many people watch it……but I do!

http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com/c25-mish-mash-shows

OK ... I made a Section "Mish-Mash Shows" - it's divided into 2 categories ... Reality and Non-Reality TV shows ... you can go in there and start a thread about whatever show you want Smile

Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New section idea   

Back to top Go down

New section idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1