i have a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: i have a question   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 am

I have a question for Naru or Nikita. I so love this site, my favorite ever! I think both of you ladies are awsome and cool buddies! BUT I do not understand some of the rules sometimes. Like why you cannot post where you want, when you want or how you want. Or is you post on a topic that is off topic, it is a no,no. I just want to understand why. Seems that sometimes i get scolded. Is it just to keep it all in check? maybe i am over reacting. My personaility is like Jordan, jeff and rachel mix, LOL. Maybe it is all good anyway, but it kinda bothered me, so I wanted to ask.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: i have a question   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:40 pm

potato74 wrote:
I have a question for Naru or Nikita. I so love this site, my favorite ever! I think both of you ladies are awsome and cool buddies! BUT I do not understand some of the rules sometimes. Like why you cannot post where you want, when you want or how you want. Or is you post on a topic that is off topic, it is a no,no. I just want to understand why. Seems that sometimes i get scolded. Is it just to keep it all in check? maybe i am over reacting. My personaility is like Jordan, jeff and rachel mix, LOL. Maybe it is all good anyway, but it kinda bothered me, so I wanted to ask.

One good reason is simply this. If I go to a forum to find out say....how the pov went today, I don't want to have to go threw 80 different topic to find out one little detail. I also don't want there to be 80 different topic of the same topic with only one word difference. That is an obvious attempt to gain points for your rep ratting. I don't mind going off topice to an extent. But when it looks like you are haveing a conversation just to go back and forth and not talk about the subject at hand. It is a waste of time and posts.
Example?
Dani hooked up with a wack-a-mole(topic example)
poster #1- No she said that she had never been more satisified.
Poster #2 - Dude seriously how could that be?
poster #1- simple she never had a real man.
poster #2- I knew a girl like that once.
poster #1- Really? Was she pretty? Or was she a dog?
poster #2- I'd say 50/50, I meet her at Johns party last week.
poster #1- Dude! That was a hot ass party.
poster #2- for sure!

Get the picture?...lol
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: i have a question   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Naru wrote:
potato74 wrote:

One good reason is simply this. If I go to a forum to find out say....how the pov went today, I don't want to have to go threw 80 different topic to find out one little detail. I also don't want there to be 80 different topic of the same topic with only one word difference. That is an obvious attempt to gain points for your rep ratting. I don't mind going off topice to an extent. But when it looks like you are haveing a conversation just to go back and forth and not talk about the subject at hand. It is a waste of time and posts.
Example?
Dani hooked up with a wack-a-mole(topic example)
poster #1- No she said that she had never been more satisified.
Poster #2 - Dude seriously how could that be?
poster #1- simple she never had a real man.
poster #2- I knew a girl like that once.
poster #1- Really? Was she pretty? Or was she a dog?
poster #2- I'd say 50/50, I meet her at Johns party last week.
poster #1- Dude! That was a hot ass party.
poster #2- for sure!

Get the picture?...lol

I understand where you are coming from Naru, so do what you need to do with me Shocked I try my best to keep in line, but having fun here is really what it is all about Cool I too do not like the 20 posts about the same thing. I cannot speak for anyone else, but I just post what I feel and hope most like what I say. If I get a point, awsome, if I go negative, oh well Question It is all good ❤ ❤ Wink Wink :shake: :shake: :=P:
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 147

PostSubject: Order of postings   Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 am

Just wondering if there is a setting of some sort for listing the latest postings at the top of the
page. Some pages will open with the most recent comments, and with others, I have to go to the last page of postings and scroll up from the bottom. What am I missing? It would be so much easier (for me anyway) to just open the page and scroll down, most recent on top.
Thanks for any and all info!
Love this site
!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: i have a question   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 pm

imok wrote:
Just wondering if there is a setting of some sort for listing the latest postings at the top of the
page. Some pages will open with the most recent comments, and with others, I have to go to the last page of postings and scroll up from the bottom. What am I missing? It would be so much easier (for me anyway) to just open the page and scroll down, most recent on top.
Thanks for any and all info!
Love this site
!!! Smile

If you don't want to read threw the hole thread for the second time. All you need to do is, first see if somone has posted something new. I think we all know what that looks like...lol, then if you click on the small page icon next to that posters name it will automaticly take you to the post below your own and allow you to read all post that have been posted since.
The second way to do this same thing is by chekcing the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box at the bottom of your response post and then when you go to check on your email it will do the same as above.

Hope this helps if not then I guess it is another "how to " thread I need to make....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have a question   

Back to top Go down

i have a question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Frequently Asked Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: