Posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reno Girl
BB Member
BB Member

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Posting   Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 am

I know I am posting this in the wrong area, but I had so much trouble figuring out how to post. Very Happy Just wanted to say hello. I have been one of the voyeur's and just figured out how to join! I love reading everyone's posts!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Posting   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 am

Reno Girl wrote:
I know I am posting this in the wrong area, but I had so much trouble figuring out how to post. Very Happy Just wanted to say hello. I have been one of the voyeur's and just figured out how to join! I love reading everyone's posts!!

Welcome to the boards Reno Girl. Don't be shy, c'mon over to the main boards and jump right in and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Posting   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 am

Reno Girl wrote:

Scroll down a little till you see Big Brother 13: General Comments section. Click on it, find a topic you want to say something about and then click on the "Post a Reply" and leave a reply in the box. Much like you did here.
After you are done with your reply click on "Send" and poof! You have left your first reply post.

Now like good old Ctown told you, come on in and have some fun with us. High Five! :shake:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting   

Back to top Go down

Posting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Frequently Asked Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: