Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: AVATARS   Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Click on the button up top "PROFILE" ... then click "Avatar" ... AND either upload your own image or use a graphic from the forum!

Good Luck and let's see those avs up there! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS   Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:50 am

You may need to, not right now because everyone here seems cool, but you may need to put up a list of do's and don'ts for avatars. I mean not that anyone
would do it but what if they wanted there avatar to be topless model or a males first brain. (ment to be a joke btw) just a suggestion. Everyone here seems
ok right now but we may end up with a rotten apple that will go around trying to be a prick just to be a prick.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 am

narutheanime wrote:
You may need to, not right now because everyone here seems cool, but you may need to put up a list of do's and don'ts for avatars. I mean not that anyone
would do it but what if they wanted there avatar to be topless model or a males first brain. (ment to be a joke btw) just a suggestion. Everyone here seems
ok right now but we may end up with a rotten apple that will go around trying to be a prick just to be a prick.

Naru, if that happens, I'll ask them in private to change their avatar, if they don't, and want to play hard-ball, then they're going to find out that this place isn't for them. I want to give them the option to act like an adult, if they want to act like spoiled brats, then I'll give them a time-out Wink

But, thank you for bringing that up - I'll put a note in the Forum Rules!
Back to top Go down
bondgirl43
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1154

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS   Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Nikita thank you for all of the avators to choose from. And for making it easy to do. As you can see i am really having so much fun with mine!
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 am

bondgirl43 wrote:

Nikita thank you for all of the avators to choose from. And for making it easy to do. As you can see i am really having so much fun with mine!

BG you are very welcome sweetie! Anything I can do from my end, just let me know - I want everyone to have fun, feel safe and enjoy themselves when they're in here Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Frequently Asked Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: