HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Just stupid...

Go down 
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11593

PostSubject: Just stupid...   Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:19 am

Why in the hell would you drop a rogue vote and announce it to everyone?  Keep drinking the wine Brandi........

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: Re: Just stupid...   Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:47 am

I think they all over reacted, but she really should have let people know beforehand what she was doing. On the surface it looks like she is going for the jury vote, but I honestly don't think she is smart enough to pull that off
Back to top Go down
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7925

PostSubject: Re: Just stupid...   Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:10 pm

The problem with Brandi is that she doesn't think anything she does is wrong, but can see the deception in everyone else unless she believes it works in her favor.

If she sees 2 people talking, they are in an alliance or have a deal. She was all up in arms about Shannon lying or having side deals, but she has absolutely no problem with Ross having deals all over the house and even says "good for him."

Listening to Brandi for me is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I get it is an individual game, but she thinks of NOBODY but herself and then expects everyone to consider how their own game play may affect HER game.

When Keisha wanted to leave, her response was that it would blow up HER OWN game and "she has kids to feed too" just not with breast milk. Personally, I think what Keisha did was a cop out, but that is another story. Regardless of that to compare the 2 situations is apples and oranges to anyone else BUT HER.

I am also sick of hearing how bad she needs the prize money from this game, acting like she is living in dire straits with no way out. But then she talks about having this spa area in her house with oxygen treatments and full acrylic nail salon, etc. Then she says private school costs $30,000 a year and the other day stated her son's tutor costs another $37,500 on top of that. I don't know her full story (not a fan of the housewives shows), but from what has been said on this show, her ex-husband has a lot of money, but only pays her $1000 a month. I am guessing that he also pays that tuition and tutor costs, or at least the lion's share of it, and she probably also ended up with the house in the settlement. So talking about "having to feed her kids" just rubs me the wrong way when there are actual single mothers out there who are actually worrying about how to feed their kids and actually work for it.

I guess you can tell I just don't like this woman, which was no surprise to me. I will, however, give her credit for saying what she thinks and owns her behavior and bitchiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stupid...   

Back to top Go down
Just stupid...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: