Veto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10096

PostSubject: Veto   Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Shannon, James and Ariadna, Brandi, Ross and Omarosa and the veto is currently underway
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 pm

James won the POV. It was the black box with honey and confetti.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:01 pm

James is now being very arrogant and is really getting on peoples nerves, this will put a hige target on his back moving forward. This is the exact reason why they should've gotten him out in week 1 when they had the chance. Huge missed opportunity
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:25 pm

James used POV and Mark is the replacement nom. He says it's the safest he's felt. That could come back and bite him. Shannon has her work cut out for her
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1453

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 am

How the heck did Omarosa get off of everyone's list? I agree Shannon is a strong player but I'd hate to see Omarosa manipulate everyone.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11589

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Wembeley wrote:
How the heck did Omarosa get off of everyone's list? I agree Shannon is a strong player but I'd hate to see Omarosa manipulate everyone.

She always manages to snake her way out of things......I want to see her and Brandi go at it!

Also, when did Brandi become the big power player? She acts like she is running the show and has won nothing. They should give her more wine, if you watched her on RHOBH she can be out of control with a good belly full of wine!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:52 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

She always manages to snake her way out of things......I want to see her and Brandi go at it!

Also, when did Brandi become the big power player?  She acts like she is running the show and has won nothing.  They should give her more wine, if you watched her on RHOBH she can be out of control with a good belly full of wine!

The very first night on the feeds she was out of control with the wine. However, shes been playing decent up to this point just sitting back and letting people take each other out. No reason to bring attention to herself at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto   

Back to top Go down

Veto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: