New HoH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: New HoH   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Ariadna won the latest HoH and it looks like she has her sights on James and Shannon.

I really hope veto gets used this week and watch them scramble to try and find a replacement nom. Of course we'll probably see Metta asking to go home again.

Looks like I wasted my money on the Live feeds as teh main thing I use them for is to watch HoH endurance comps and none of them are going to play out on the feeds. Oh well, it's only a 1 month thing so I'm not out a ton

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:03 pm

AS planned, Shannon and James are the noms. Shannon is not taking it well. Her alliance is now in trouble as well as they have been outed to her. Brandi told her that it was a group decision and not to blame just Ari. Said it would have went the same way had someone in her alliance won.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11593

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
AS planned, Shannon and James are the noms.  Shannon is not taking it well.  Her alliance is now in trouble as well as they have been outed to her.  Brandi told her that it was a group decision and not to blame just Ari.  Said it would have went the same way had someone in her alliance won.

Shocking......not. Let's just hand the check to Oma because she provides such delightful political insider insight....... :facepalm: hand

I feel kind of bad for Shannon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1453

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:29 am

Oma is going to save the juicy stuff for her book. They better get rid of her soon or she will take it all. I would love her to get into a big fight with someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   

Back to top Go down

New HoH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: