Share | 

New Plan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7911

PostSubject: New Plan?   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Brandi, Ari and Marissa have been really pushing Ross hard to backdoor Shannon. In all honesty, he was contemplating it as well, but now they are pushing him HARD to do it.

He tried to tell them that if he did that, it makes him the biggest target next week and he would be depending his life in the game on Brandi, Ari and Marissa (the look on his face when he said it was really telling as to what he felt those chances were. Their argument to him is this will be their ONLY chance to get rid of Shannon because she is vulnerable right now. Of course they don't even know if she is playing in the veto or not at this point, but with the shortened timespan, they want to have a plan in place.

They are also telling him that HE is the number 1 target even if he doesn't pull the trigger. I am not sure where the hell they get that idea because Shannon and James think they are in a final 4 alliance with Ross and Marissa and have not shown any signs of going against that group (until this news comes out of course). If Shannon or James get HOH, the remainder of Oma and Keisha will be on the block and would be the target for sure. If that falls through they would more than likely want to take out Metta because he is the only one left in the house that would likely work with Oma or Keisha, or he continues to be a wildcard which is just as dangerous to anyone's game.

Brandi already spoke to Keisha this morning as per the plan to tell her they want to keep her and maybe get rid of Shannon. But she kind of threw a curve into the mix stating that she would be willing to help get rid of Shannon, but she needs to be the next one evicted. Her breast pump apparently quit working and according to her because of that she needs to be out of the house by Friday, and Brandi agreed to it. I guess that means she will be throwing the next HOH so she can be evicted (seriously?).

The next plan is for Ross to talk to Mark and tell him that James had a deal with him, Marissa and Shannon that excludes Mark and they need him on their side or he might be collateral damage. Then if veto goes their way, they are going to threaten James that if he doesn't vote for Shannon to go AND agree to throw the next HOH they will put HIM up and send him home instead. I guess they don't realize that he will obviously take that deal and then more than likely beat their asses in the HOH comp and Ross will DEFINITELY be on the front lines of the targets.

I am hoping that Shannon got a heads up last night when she went to the HOH room when they were having the secret meeting and they tried to make it seem like they were all sleeping, then the DR called out Ari to fix her microphone and called Brandi to the DR.

As far as POV picks, Ross said if he gets a choice he HAS to pick Shannon or it looks bad. So I am going to laugh my ass off if he does pick her, she wins POV and doesn't use it. Then her or James win HOH and all this information is going to start coming out. Metta and Keisha (assuming she stays) will begging to be put on the block and sent out of the game, Ross will be groveling and throwing everyone under the bus, so who will end up on the block? Could be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10096

PostSubject: Re: New Plan?   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Ross and Marissa are foolish if they even consider backdooring Shannon this week. They are sitting pretty with a final 4 deal with the two biggest comp beasts in the house. If Ross were to backdoor Shannon, that alliance is gone before it even gets started and James would certainly be going after Marissa and Ross, no mistake about that.

I don't buy Keisha wanting to be evicted next. It seems like each one of them is going to talk about wanting to leave. It's ridiculous. I mean look at Metta last week. How can it be that hard to be away from his family that long. He's an NBA player and they have longer road trips than the season is. Pretty much the same can be said for each and every person there, they have all had some type of project that has lasted longer
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10096

PostSubject: Re: New Plan?   Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:32 am

ctown28 wrote:
Ross and Marissa are foolish if they even consider backdooring Shannon this week.  They are sitting pretty with a final 4 deal with the two biggest comp beasts in the house.  If Ross were to backdoor Shannon, that alliance is gone before it even gets started and James would certainly be going after Marissa and Ross, no mistake about that.

I don't buy Keisha wanting to be evicted next.  It seems like each one of them is going to talk about wanting to leave.  It's ridiculous.  I mean look at Metta last week.  How can it be that hard to be away from his family that long.  He's an NBA player and they have longer road trips than the season is.  Pretty much the same can be said for each and every person there, they have all had some type of project that has lasted longer

I guess I was Wr...wr...wr...wr...mistaken. But I don't get it. If it's even a possible issue, why even go into the house? Not to mention, she could have easily self evicted, Does Rudy need her stipend that much that she can't forfeit it? Somethings fishy here.

And quit trying to force feed the Oma White House shit!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11589

PostSubject: Re: New Plan?   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Ross and Marissa are foolish if they even consider backdooring Shannon this week.  They are sitting pretty with a final 4 deal with the two biggest comp beasts in the house.  If Ross were to backdoor Shannon, that alliance is gone before it even gets started and James would certainly be going after Marissa and Ross, no mistake about that.

I don't buy Keisha wanting to be evicted next.  It seems like each one of them is going to talk about wanting to leave.  It's ridiculous.  I mean look at Metta last week.  How can it be that hard to be away from his family that long.  He's an NBA player and they have longer road trips than the season is.  Pretty much the same can be said for each and every person there, they have all had some type of project that has lasted longer

I guess I was Wr...wr...wr...wr...mistaken.  But I don't get it.  If it's even a possible issue, why even go into the house?  Not to mention, she could have easily self evicted, Does Rudy need her stipend that much that she can't forfeit it?  Somethings fishy here.

And quit trying to force feed the Oma White House shit!

What the hell was that? She wanted to go home? I agree, sounds funny to me as she seemed pretty into the game the day before?

YES! Stop the Oma White House crap. Enough.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Plan?   

Back to top Go down

New Plan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: