Share | 

Ross HOH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7925

PostSubject: Ross HOH   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Ross won HOH. It was the spinning and bowling comp. I am pretty surprised HE was the one to win that one. Apparently he chose to go against Metta and won. Omarosa chose to compete against Marissa and Marissa beat her. THAT is something I can't wait to watch.

Apparently at some point Omarosa was injured or got sick or something and has been out of the house since last night. They are speculating in the house whether or not she will come back. Personally I don't think she will come back in because she knows she is on the bottom with very few options to her. Production is probably working overtime to talk her back into the house (guaranteeing a veto that would be geared toward her or something) because I am sure they don't want to lose her. Ctown mentioned all the crap they did for Christmas last year, but in that situation Christmas WANTED to stay, this is different.

Keisha was talking to Metta earlier and she said she doesn't think Omarosa is coming back either because she doesn't like situations where she is not in complete control and she definitely doesn't have that right now.

Personally I was just sick that Omarosa was going to be in the house, but I don't want her to have an easy exit either. I want to see her actually go on the block, lose POV, try to garner favor from people only to get shot down and then be evicted by a unanimous vote.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: Re: Ross HOH   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:49 am

Oma is back, big surprise. It was like an asthma attach or something, she wanted to stay in the hospital so she can sleep better. All bullshit, she was never leaving
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ross HOH   Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:21 am

Well, Ross put up Keisha and Oma. He had a conversation with Oma and she was very polite, basically playing the diplomatic and spiritual person she sometimes brings out when the situation arises. She said being away in the hospital she had a chance to think about things and she understands how he felt excluded when they were talking about their group of women with him there as a part of the alliance and such. He told her if it had been solely up to him, she would not have been put on the block and he really hopes that she stays. She also said she was happy she was not there for all the planning about who goes up which I thought was a weird statement.

Keisha had a similar conversation with him earlier in the day where she said she understood why he felt excluded and apologized for anything she did to make him feel that way. She was basically putting most of it at Oma's feet which was convenient when she wasn't there.

Ross is also considering backdooring Shannon. He has expressed this possibility to Ari and Brandi and told them not to tell Marissa. Then later he told this to Marissa asking why they should get rid of Oma since anyone would win sitting next to her (according to him). He is not sure if it is too early to go after Shannon and James, but says he might not get another chance.

Ross is a victim of "who talked to him last" syndrome. If someone talks to him in a manner that is flattering to him, recognizes HIS feelings about a situation and makes him feel comfortable, he can be manipulated into thinking a different way.

Ross was in a very good position. He was in good favor on both sides of the house. He won HOH and there were 2 clear targets for virtually the entire house for him to nominate and evicting either one of them is breaking up a strong pair, getting rid of a big target, no real blood on his hands and his many alliances are all kept in tact. The veto hasn't even been played and he is already talking to several people about possibly backdooring Shannon, someone he supposedly has a final 4 deal with including James and Marissa. This is horrible game play.

I get it is a faster pace game, but he could at least wait until POV players are determined. Supposedly POV will take place on Monday, the same day as the eviction according to the conversations I have listened too. It doesn't give a lot of time, but if Shannon gets picked to play veto, there is a very good chance she will win it. They are already speculating that she threw this HOH. So if she wins the next HOH how quickly do you think the rumor that Ross was thinking about backdooring Shannon will get out?

He had such a great position and he is doing things to blow up his own game simply because Oma was nice to him and he thinks that nobody would vote for her at the end. Well the problem with that is that I don't see Oma taking Ross to the end if she stays. In fact as soon as she gets power, he will be on that chopping block because he is a man and he put her on the block. I guess we will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ross HOH   Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:17 pm

POV will be played live on mondays eviction episode, so there will not be much time to campaign and such. I’m not sure when players will be picked.

There’s a lot of bad game play going on. Keisha basically laying it out to Ross that they need a woman to win. Keisha and Oma playing the race card on everything. But bad gameplay is much better than no game play. So far I’m loving this season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ross HOH   Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Apparently I didn't pay attention very well to what Julie said at the end of the episode on Friday. I just remembered that she said "eviction episode" and apparently thought it was going to be one of those pre-taped things. After reading your post, I watched it again and she clearly states the veto will play out live, so thanks for waking my butt up on that one!

The DR told them around noon BBT that they would pick players for veto "in about an hour" but I have not seen it happen as of yet.

I agree there is a lot of bad gameplay to go around, but I was talking about Ross, who is a big fan of the show, being in a very good spot and sabotaging his own game so quickly.

Quite frankly I think Ari is in one of the better positions in the house. Nobody sees her as a threat, everyone likes her, every tells her their secrets, and I don't think she is as dumb as they think she is as far as the game is concerned.

Oh, and another interesting thing, Shannon told someone earlier today that she was told none of their HOH comps will be played out live on an episode. I find that very odd. I suppose it could come down to the timing/editing of things, but if they can have a live veto comp on Monday, why not have a live HOH comp at any time?

I am such a creature of habit so adapting to this new "schedule" is a bit of a challenge for me. I knew it would have to be different because it is a shortened season, but it goes against my grain.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11593

PostSubject: Re: Ross HOH   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:05 am

chap5788 wrote:
Apparently I didn't pay attention very well to what Julie said at the end of the episode on Friday.  I just remembered that she said "eviction episode" and apparently thought it was going to be one of those pre-taped things.  After reading your post, I watched it again and she clearly states the veto will play out live, so thanks for waking my butt up on that one!

The DR told them around noon BBT that they would pick players for veto "in about an hour" but I have not seen it happen as of yet.  

I agree there is a lot of bad gameplay to go around, but I was talking about Ross, who is a big fan of the show, being in a very good spot and sabotaging his own game so quickly.  

Quite frankly I think Ari is in one of the better positions in the house.  Nobody sees her as a threat, everyone likes her, every tells her their secrets, and I don't think she is as dumb as they think she is as far as the game is concerned.

Oh, and another interesting thing, Shannon told someone earlier today that she was told none of their HOH comps will be played out live on an episode.  I find that very odd.  I suppose it could come down to the timing/editing of things, but if they can have a live veto comp on Monday, why not have a live HOH comp at any time?

I am such a creature of habit so adapting to this new "schedule" is a bit of a challenge for me.  I knew it would have to be different because it is a shortened season, but it goes against my grain.

Hi chap! I agree with your thoughts regarding Ari, I think she is in a very good position.....laying low.....being social...

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ross HOH   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:08 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I am such a creature of habit so adapting to this new "schedule" is a bit of a challenge for me.  I knew it would have to be different because it is a shortened season, but it goes against my grain.

And in two weeks just as you are used to it, the season will be over and come summer time, you'll be all out of whack again!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Ross HOH   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

And in two weeks just as you are used to it, the season will be over and come summer time, you'll be all out of whack again!

Nah, old habits die hard, I will fall right back into the REAL BB stuff next summer. Or at least as REAL as production lets it be that is.

So I will have to be "out of whack" for something else, which I'm sure won't take too much of a push!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ross HOH   

Back to top Go down

Ross HOH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: