Race Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10096

PostSubject: Race Card   Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:27 am

There it is. It has been played, not by Omarosa, but by Keisha. Vote didn't go their way so it must be because they are afraid of black women. How about it's because the two of you tried to shame everyone onto your side.

Once again, the early all girls alliance crumbles
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7911

PostSubject: Re: Race Card   Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:37 pm

I don't know who actually played it first, but I watched some conversations last night and Oma was playing it left and right. She told Brandi she should be happy because her "white girl alliance" is winning. In a conversation with Shannon she was questioning when and how the flip was implemented and Shannon was laying out her thought process and why she felt this was a necessary move. But, instead of listening to that, she said "oh you mean the brown girls" were on the bottom. Then another time she said that as soon as Keisha became HOH, the level of disrespect was ridiculous and insinuated that it was because she was black. And let's not forget when she approached Keisha to work together and labeled it BGM (black girl magic). If Shannon and Brandi would have had a conversation and said that they wanted a "white girl alliance" of some sort it would have been viewed as racist.

I KNEW this would happen, I just didn't think Keisha would be doing it as well. Ross has won HOH. It will be interesting to see if he nominates Keisha and Oma because that will really turn this into a racially charged situation when that is not what it is. Of course, Oma may not be coming back into the house because based on a conversation between Ross and Marissa in the HOH it sounds like Oma was injured in some way and had to go to the doctor or hospital or something. Now that she knows she is on the bottom, even if the "injury" is not that bad I believe she will not come back because she won't want the humiliation of being evicted. Of course that is when production will probably guarantee her a POV win.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Race Card   Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Make no mistake, Keisha was the first one to play it. I watched it happen on the feeds. Shannon immediately got pissed off at her and shot that shit down. But those two are going to run with it now. The funny thing is that on Twitter, Parker Delon is usually all over this type of shit and he has been very quiet since it all went down, which means he knows it's horseshit.

As far as Oma not going back in the house, you know as well as I do, she is going back in, no way production is losing her this early. Just look at the nonsense thye did last season for Christmas
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Race Card   Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:04 pm

This is nothing new it's used all the time....
When Omarosa or Keshia is voted out it will be because of race...
It has become a crutch...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7911

PostSubject: Re: Race Card   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Keisha was talking to Metta earlier and said she wasn't sure if Oma turned on her or not. Then she said if Oma did turn on her "the black community is going to hate her even more." So Ctown, you were completely right about this race card issue being a personal one for Keisha and wasn't just spiked by her interaction with Oma like I thought it might be.

As I stated before, the general consensus was for Oma and Keisha to be the noms which is a shit storm just waiting to happen for sure. My question is whether or not Ross will have the guts to go through with putting them both on the block if Oma or Keisha tell him that he is going to be portrayed as a racist even though it is not true. If one of them is evicted, they will be on social media trashing his reputation in that manner too. Will he back down? He is in a final 4 with Marissa, Shannon and James, and another final 4 with Marissa, Brandi and Ari, so his options are limited. He can't even speak up in a meeting to back someone up so how will he stand up in front of the group and make those noms?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Race Card   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:52 am

Ross should put them both up, and sy "I don't appreciate the race card, but since I'll be blamed for it anyhow, here you go" Or even play tight into them and say "
It's because you're black"
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11589

PostSubject: Re: Race Card   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
Ross should put them both up, and sy "I don't appreciate the race card, but since I'll be blamed for it anyhow, here you go"  Or even play tight into them and say "
It's because you're black"

This would be priceless!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race Card   

Back to top Go down

Race Card
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: