Tonights Episode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10096

PostSubject: Tonights Episode   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:47 am

Are these people stupid, Both James and Mark tell Shannon that she is a threat. You don't tell that to the HoH.

Metta wants to go home because he misses his family? This is complete Bullshit, it hasn't even been a week. He's a former NBA player and has had road trips that last longer than he's been there.

I still think the whole political thing was CBS taking a shot at Trump. Granted, it does add to the story, but was way overplayed. Hopefully it's the last we see of it. But on that note, I'd like to pint out, that all the Anti-Trump people absolutely loved it after they bitched and moaned about her being cast. Its fucking stupid.

I'm glad the swag bag twist is over. Stupid to begin with. Turns out it actually helps Shannon as now she can play in next HoH. Although it may not be a good idea for her to win again.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
Are these people stupid, Both James and Mark tell Shannon that she is a threat.  You don't tell that to the HoH.

Metta wants to go home because he misses his family? This is complete Bullshit, it hasn't even been a week.  He's a former NBA player and has had road trips that last longer than he's been there.

I still think the whole political thing was CBS taking a shot at Trump.  Granted, it does add to the story, but was way overplayed.  Hopefully it's the last we see of it.  But on that note, I'd like to pint out, that all the Anti-Trump people absolutely loved it after they bitched and moaned about her being cast.  Its fucking stupid.

I'm glad the swag bag twist is over.  Stupid to begin with.  Turns out it actually helps Shannon as now she can play in next HoH.  Although it may not be a good idea for her to win again.

I don't watch BB to hear all the Anti Trump BS ....
We all know Omarosa wants to feather her nest ....

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7911

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:17 pm

I knew the minute they cast Omarosa on the show what was going to happen. Well, I wasn't sure if she would dish against Trump or in favor of him, but I knew it would be her premise for sure, and I have no interest in listening to it either way. I don't like her having a platform of any kind regardless. If you are hoping this will be the end of it, I think you are kidding yourself.

I do agree the recast thing was completely stupid, but I have a feeling they have something in their back pocket to use in its place instead of just letting them play the game.

Ctown, are you sure Shannon gets to play in the HOH? She was so nervous the other night on BBAD saying that her alliance had better come through for her in the HOH or she would be in trouble, so that led me to believe that maybe she can't compete. That is an important detail especially considering she is now trying to flip the vote to keep James and they are supposedly going to target Keisha.

I also agree that Metta wanting to leave because he misses his family is ridiculous. Myself, I think he feels too far out of his element in that house rather than missing his family. I think the constant cameras as well as most of the cast are the big reasons he wants out.

I hope this vote flip happens because it will stir GAME related things up a bit more. Not that I am a fan of James (and it was incredibly stupid for him to tell Shannon she was a threat), but I think he will bring more to the game than Chuck does.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7911

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:41 am

I'm not sure why I would think it would be different on celebrity BB, but production really cleaned up things with the edit. They didn't show one instance of Oma and Keisha playing the race card. This IS part of the storyline. Even though the nom ceremony was not on the feeds, I am sure when Oma interrupted the Ross while he was talking and kept saying they understand what is going on and such there was more than likely another comment about it. The shock and dismay on Ross' face at that point was too much for it just being what she was shown to have said. It is not that I WANT to see the racial crap on BB, but when it is a part of the storyline they really should show it. But that being said, maybe the racial crap will go by the wayside and we won't hear anymore about it.

Also, that supposed asthma attack of Oma's was such a fake. I don't have asthma, but I have been around a number of people who do. When they are having an attack, the first thing they do is reach for AND USE their inhaler. She walked over to her jacket and pulled out the inhaler, but didn't use it. They showed her walk directly to the SR door asking for a medic and she didn't use it then either. On her way in she said she thought she needed a nebulizer and her talking was not even breathless at that point. I suppose they could have edited it out if she used it on her way into the house, but like I said, everyone I have ever known to be in that situation would have grabbed that inhaler and used it IMMEDIATELY instead of walking into the house first. And then when she is back and in the DR and that fake cough? Gimme a break. It was just as I thought, she was made to look like a fool thinking she picked the weakest person to compete against just after going off on Shannon.

I did enjoy it when Shannon basically outed Oma for being the one who told her that Keisha had a conversation with Chuck, which is probably why Keisha told Metta and Ross later that she found out who sold her out.

Shannon had no choice but to reveal that her and Oma were working together to take that power away from Oma. But, she should have worded in a way that Oma came to her to work together and she agreed only because she wanted the all girls alliance initially along with Ross, so it worked for everyone. She should have stressed that her allegiance was to the ENTIRE group, not to Oma.

I think it is funny that the various groups are talking about Shannon and James having a final 2 because their talks and what will probably soon be actions will basically throw them together and those are 2 who could easily roll through this with vetoes and HOH's. Shannon is making so many mistakes with her game, but she is smart enough game wise to weather some of them, IF she can reel it in a bit. One thing that was a big misstep was not telling Ross that she made sure James threw the HOH comp to him because she is not sure she can trust him like she can Ross. This would have put him a little closer to her.

Lastly, Ross is screwing himself with his various alliances. He is a fan of the game and should know better. It might be okay if he weren't giving up so much information to each and every one of them, because that is probably what will come back to bite him.

Lastly, Metta is losing his mind. He is a complete moron. I thought some of it was an act, but now I really think he is just plain ignorant and not just about the game itself.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10096

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I'm not sure why I would think it would be different on celebrity BB, but production really cleaned up things with the edit.  They didn't show one instance of Oma and Keisha playing the race card.  This IS part of the storyline.  Even though the nom ceremony was not on the feeds, I am sure when Oma interrupted the Ross while he was talking and kept saying they understand what is going on and such there was more than likely another comment about it.  The shock and dismay on Ross' face at that point was too much for it just being what she was shown to have said.  It is not that I WANT to see the racial crap on BB, but when it is a part of the storyline they really should show it.  But that being said, maybe the racial crap will go by the wayside and we won't hear anymore about it.

Also, that supposed asthma attack of Oma's was such a fake.  I don't have asthma, but I have been around a number of people who do.  When they are having an attack, the first thing they do is reach for AND USE their inhaler.  She walked over to her jacket and pulled out the inhaler, but didn't use it.  They showed her walk directly to the SR door asking for a medic and she didn't use it then either.  On her way in she said she thought she needed a nebulizer and her talking was not even breathless at that point.  I suppose they could have edited it out if she used it on her way into the house, but like I said, everyone I have ever known to be in that situation would have grabbed that inhaler and used it IMMEDIATELY instead of walking into the house first.  And then when she is back and in the DR and that fake cough?  Gimme a break.  It was just as I thought, she was made to look like a fool thinking she picked the weakest person to compete against just after going off on Shannon.

I did enjoy it when Shannon basically outed Oma for being the one who told her that Keisha had a conversation with Chuck, which is probably why Keisha told Metta and Ross later that she found out who sold her out.  

Shannon had no choice but to reveal that her and Oma were working together to take that power away from Oma.  But, she should have worded in a way that Oma came to her to work together and she agreed only because she wanted the all girls alliance initially along with Ross, so it worked for everyone.  She should have stressed that her allegiance was to the ENTIRE group, not to Oma.

I think it is funny that the various groups are talking about Shannon and James having a final 2 because their talks and what will probably soon be actions will basically throw them together and those are 2 who could easily roll through this with vetoes and HOH's.  Shannon is making so many mistakes with her game, but she is smart enough game wise to weather some of them, IF she can reel it in a bit.  One thing that was a big misstep was not telling Ross that she made sure James threw the HOH comp to him because she is not sure she can trust him like she can Ross.  This would have put him a little closer to her.

Lastly, Ross is screwing himself with his various alliances.  He is a fan of the game and should know better.  It might be okay if he weren't giving up so much information to each and every one of them, because that is probably what will come back to bite him.

Lastly, Metta is losing his mind.  He is a complete moron.  I thought some of it was an act, but now I really think he is just plain ignorant and not just about the game itself.

I agree with everything you say here. Not to mention, since when does an asthma attack require an overnight hospital stay? It doesn't, she just wanted a night out of the house, and you know she wasn't sequestered that entire time either. Not that it really matter since the cat is out of the bag.

I agree it's time for Shannon to slow things down a bit. Shes a good player but is playing too hard right now. And she certainly should've told Ross she talked James into throwing that last round. She has no idea that she may be a back door target. Tonight will be interesting. I have to work until 10:00 but will likely follow the live tweets to stay caught up and then watch when I get home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   

Back to top Go down

Tonights Episode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: