Share | 

Recast bag and POV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7925

PostSubject: Recast   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:38 pm

I can't confirm this, but it appears to me that Keisha may have won the recast thing and removed Shannon as HOH. Here are the "clues" that I have observed that make me think it is possible.

1. She was sleeping in the HOH bedroom at some point yesterday when Brandi stumbled in to use the bathroom.

2. James was talking to I believe Ross about his plans to try to secure a couple more votes and he mentioned going to Shannon to make a deal. Of course if the rumors are true and she won veto, maybe that is what he was talking about, but it sounded more like for a vote.

3. Shannon appeared to be doing her own laundry last night and I assume that the HOH would still have laundry service.

4. Keisha had a conversation with a few of the boys about Brandi's drunken behavior and loose lips last night. She was saying that not everything she said was accurate (she was telling boys last night that Shannon told her she was their target and a few other things) and that her personal attacks were pretty much against everyone in the house. She was smoothing waters over and she said she wants to try to play an honest game and be up front. The comments about how she has "handled things" led me to believe she may have been the one to nominate them.

So, those are my clues, not sure if it holds any weight, but I guess we will see tonight because I am not planning on getting on the feeds today to look for anything else. I am already BORED!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: Recast bag and POV   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:39 pm

It appears that Keisha won the recast bag and used it to nominate Chuck and James. Shannon won POV and did not use it so it looks like James will be going home
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recast bag and POV   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Lol. there we go posting at the same time again. Your clues are confirmed
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Recast bag and POV   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:41 pm

I just posted that I had a suspicion that may be the case and then I saw this thread. So, I guess you can either move my comments here or just delete it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recast bag and POV   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:04 pm

Here's something to think about. Shannon won HoH, it was taken away from her by Keisha. So who is not eligible to play in the next HoH? Shannon, Keisha, or both of them?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Recast bag and POV   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Here's something to think about.  Shannon won HoH, it was taken away from her by Keisha.  So who is not eligible to play in the next HoH?  Shannon, Keisha, or both of them?

That is what I am wondering. I posted about this on the other thread. Shannon seemed so worried about being a target next week and kept saying "my alliance better win the next HOH or I am in trouble" which led me to believe she wasn't eligible. I actually think neither one of them should be eligible because Shannon gained safety from winning HOH and Keisha got to make the noms with the recast. Production really gave us very little information about this thing probably so they could pick and choose what makes a better game for the people they want to be safe.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recast bag and POV   Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Here's something to think about.  Shannon won HoH, it was taken away from her by Keisha.  So who is not eligible to play in the next HoH?  Shannon, Keisha, or both of them?

That is what I am wondering.  I posted about this on the other thread.  Shannon seemed so worried about being a target next week and kept saying "my alliance better win the next HOH or I am in trouble" which led me to believe she wasn't eligible.  I actually think neither one of them should be eligible because Shannon gained safety from winning HOH and Keisha got to make the noms with the recast.  Production really gave us very little information about this thing probably so they could pick and choose what makes a better game for the people they want to be safe.
l

I’m almost certain she can play and Keisha cannot. I think I saw something about them talking about it on the feeds where they talked about asking production who said yes. Either way, we should find out tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recast bag and POV   

Back to top Go down

Recast bag and POV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: