Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: Initial Thoughts   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:35 pm

So far, I love it.

Knwings its only going to be 2 weeks probably plays into it but its a good cast. While the opening HoH was a retread comp, and then they had Paul singing, they expanded and had Rachel, Jodi, Jessie etc. That was a nice touch. Shouldn't have led with Paul though

My Pick is Shannon. She knows the game in and out and can be a competitor. Feeds start in just over 2 hours
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7925

PostSubject: Re: Initial Thoughts   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:56 pm

On first impression I liked Shannon too. But, the fact that she wanted an all girls alliance as a preplanned thing, turned me away from her a bit. If you go into the house thinking like this, it usually blows up. You need to find PEOPLE you can work with, not go in there and think you want all girls or all guys or whatever.

Omarosa in my opinion is the "chosen one" as I said on the other feed. I knew that would be the case as soon as it was announced she was going into the house. Aligning with her for now is probably smart because she is going to be a bigger target in front of you. But right away Shannon revealed to Omarosa that her and Marissa knew each other. You don't blab information like that on the front end because it could come back to bite you in the ass very easily.

I still have hope for Shannon since she knows the game and seems likable, but that is also probably because nobody else really jumps out to me as a player or entertaining.

James is too arrogant and full of himself. The only positive is he is competitive and seems to be there to really PLAY the game, but he is already on borrowed time.

Chuck is not social enough to get anywhere.

Ross knows the game, but will be more of a sidekick and his gossiping will probably get him into trouble.

Keisha not being really ready to jump in with both feet on the girls alliance intrigues me a bit.

Meta has no idea what the hell is going on really and knows NOTHING about the show.

Brandi is a diva bitch type that will hurt her going very far.

Ari seems like a strong woman and could possibly be a factor if she gets up to speed on the game.

Marissa knows the game, but she seems a bit over the top and loud. Probably won't do too well in challenges, but could be a surprise.

Mark is likable enough, but I haven't really formed an opinion on him yet.

I really feel like all this is already determined for Omarosa to win the game, which just turns my stomach. I can't stand that woman in any way, shape or form. Sure she will bring drama, but just on the show tonight she mentioned the White House 3 or 4 times. I watch this show for anything BUT politics and I don't really want to hear her talking anymore about our dysfunctional politics along with her skewed views of things.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: Re: Initial Thoughts   Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
On first impression I liked Shannon too.  But, the fact that she wanted an all girls alliance as a preplanned thing, turned me away from her a bit.  If you go into the house thinking like this, it usually blows up.  You need to find PEOPLE you can work with, not go in there and think you want all girls or all guys or whatever.

But she talked about this on Dick @ Nite two years ago, about how it's something she'd like to do but not be afraid to abandon it.  Way to early to worry about that. 

Quote :
Omarosa in my opinion is the "chosen one" as I said on the other feed.  I knew that would be the case as soon as it was announced she was going into the house.  Aligning with her for now is probably smart because she is going to be a bigger target in front of you.  But right away Shannon revealed to Omarosa that her and Marissa knew each other.  You don't blab information like that on the front end because it could come back to bite you in the ass very easily.

I agree 100%.  Shannon and Marissa should have kept that close to the sleeve.  Omarosa doesn't need to know that

Quote :
James is too arrogant and full of himself.  The only positive is he is competitive and seems to be there to really PLAY the game, but he is already on borrowed time.

Evict him yesterday.  Worthless

Quote :
Chuck is not social enough to get anywhere.  

Its a very shortened season, but he could make halfway.  He may be a threat in physical comps, although I don't see that, UFC is overpoering and not endurance, he can be the pawn

Quote :
Ross knows the game, but will be more of a sidekick and his gossiping will probably get him into trouble.

Spot on.  I see him running right to the girls side after the first eviction, as long as my spoilers are accurate

Quote :
Keisha not being really ready to jump in with both feet on the girls alliance intrigues me a bit.  

Don't have a read on her, almost as if she just wanted another 15 minutes of fame

Quote :
Meta has no idea what the hell is going on really and knows NOTHING about the show.  

LMAO.  But I love the guy.  He's gonna get maniplulated all over

Quote :
Brandi is a diva bitch type that will hurt her going very far.

Agreed, 2nd or 3rd out 

Quote :
Ari seems like a strong woman and could possibly be a factor if she gets up to speed on the game.

Shes a "floater"  will bring nothing but be a vote as she's not a threat to anyone.  Let me be the first to make the lame joke here.  Julie will announce her as winner and say its a mistake

Quote :
Marissa knows the game, but she seems a bit over the top and loud.  Probably won't do too well in challenges, but could be a surprise

She did better than I thought she would in the first HoH.  

Quote :
Mark is likable enough, but I haven't really formed an opinion on him yet.

I want to like Mark, I don't yet.  But I was biased going in with Shannon being in there

Quote :
I really feel like all this is already determined for Omarosa to win the game, which just turns my stomach.  I can't stand that woman in any way, shape or form.  Sure she will bring drama, but just on the show tonight she mentioned the White House 3 or 4 times.  I watch this show for anything BUT politics and I don't really want to hear her talking anymore about our dysfunctional politics along with her skewed views of things.

Don't worry.  CBS played that White House shit up, not her.  This is a speeded up season so not much time to manipulate on productions part.  Omarosa is not gonna be talking about White House shit.  She wants to save that to write a book about it and really cash in.  CBS is not going to fix for her to win, but she will go far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial Thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Initial Thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: