HoH, Noms and Veto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10104

PostSubject: HoH, Noms and Veto   Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:28 pm

There has already been a leak before the show even airs.

Now this is not confirmed, but the source is a user on reddit that has almost always been correct when posting

HoH - Shannon
Noms - James and Chuck with James as the target
Veto Winner - Shannon

No word on if veto has been used or not.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7925

PostSubject: Re: HoH, Noms and Veto   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Well it looks like your source is correct. If the noms are correct, it probably means that one of the ladies picked the recast bag so she was not overthrown.

Of course we had to start the very first episode with the fix being put in to make sure Omarosa wasn't targeted right away. I KNEW when they said that someone would be safe it would be her for sure. She walked right over to the number 5 and SURPRISE that is the number is was.

The "girls alliance" makes me laugh because that never works, especially when you go into the game looking for that aspect instead of looking for people you can work with. Omarosa will start yielding her will and the girls will hate it. Keisha didn't look too thrilled about it in the first place.

Looking forward to debating and bitching for the next couple of weeks with my BB junkies buddies!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HoH, Noms and Veto   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well it looks like your source is correct.  If the noms are correct, it probably means that one of the ladies picked the recast bag so she was not overthrown.

It's got me confused, I saw form hamsterwatch that James or Keishia won the recast, but it can't be James.

Quote :
Of course we had to start the very first episode with the fix being put in to make sure Omarosa wasn't targeted right away.  I KNEW when they said that someone would be safe it would be her for sure.  She walked right over to the number 5 and SURPRISE that is the number is was.

Social media was all over that, but I really didn't see it. Of course they made a big deal about her ties to Trump, but Evel Dick actually made me confident that we won't see much more of that. She is NOT going to talk about it at all. She wants to save it all to write a book about it. 

Quote :
The "girls alliance" makes me laugh because that never works, especially when you go into the game looking for that aspect instead of looking for people you can work with.  Omarosa will start yielding her will and the girls will hate it.  Keisha didn't look too thrilled about it in the first place.  

I didn't know Shannon and Marissa knew each other already, that could be a big part of it. Keisha looked just like she did on the Cosby show when she couldn't play the cymbals!

Quote :
Looking forward to debating and bitching for the next couple of weeks with my BB junkies buddies!

And as always, I will explain why you are all wrong! neener

Now where's the others?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HoH, Noms and Veto   Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:02 am

Oh I am sure Omarosa won't get too many details (nondisclosure agreements and I am sure they don't have releases on those specific people), but I can hear............................"I was in the white house, I can take anyone on here in this BB house.........I worked side by side with foreign leaders, I can handle this........you get the picture. And if there is a race card played this season, it WILL begin with her for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HoH, Noms and Veto   Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:28 am

chap5788 wrote:
Oh I am sure Omarosa won't get too many details (nondisclosure agreements and I am sure they don't have releases on those specific people), but I can hear............................"I was in the white house, I can take anyone on here in this BB house.........I worked side by side with foreign leaders, I can handle this........you get the picture.  And if there is a race card played this season, it WILL begin with her for sure.

Now why would she place the race card? She is a black woman that worked with a "racist" Republican party? Don't look for politics to play into this at all
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HoH, Noms and Veto   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Oh I am sure Omarosa won't get too many details (nondisclosure agreements and I am sure they don't have releases on those specific people), but I can hear............................"I was in the white house, I can take anyone on here in this BB house.........I worked side by side with foreign leaders, I can handle this........you get the picture.  And if there is a race card played this season, it WILL begin with her for sure.

Now why would she place the race card?  She is a black woman that worked with a "racist" Republican party?  Don't look for politics to play into this at all

She plays the race card in many venues for sure so why would this be different. I mean if you get a "bye Felicia" from someone like Robin Roberts, I think it speaks to your character. But that is a different story altogether.

So, you are right SO FAR that she has not played the race card, but the politics have already come into play. I did not see the conversation on the feeds (haven't started watching them yet) or on BBAD (watched only part of that), but a clip of her conversation with Ross just made the national news. She told Ross that she was haunted by tweets every day wondering what he (Trump) would do next. Ross asked if anyone around him ever tries to talk to him about it or be a voice of reason and she said "I tried to be that person, but then all of the people around him attacked me." Ross asked her if we should be worried and she said yes. He was shocked and said that everyone is already worried but he was hoping SHE would tell him it would be okay. She then said in no uncertain terms that it is NOT going to be okay with a very haunted look on her face.

This could start a shit storm for sure and I am not talking about in the house. I am surprised they didn't cut it from the feeds since I am sure that Trump didn't sign a release. Then again, maybe he did since he loves to hear his name on TV.

But anyway, I have not interest in making any of this political, I get enough of that from the news. I just thought I would point out to you that the politics have already reared their head. Time will tell if my other prediction comes to pass or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HoH, Noms and Veto   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:37 pm

I saw that thing, it's all over Twitter and CBS is playing it up that it will be a part of tonights episode. All the Trump followers are having a fit about it.

I think Parker from Season 9 hit the nail on the head with it. Her "opening up" about it is just a sneak preview for the book she is planning on writing about her time in the white house. I really hope this is the first and last we here about politics for the season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: HoH, Noms and Veto   Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I saw that thing, it's all over Twitter and CBS is playing it up that it will be a part of tonights episode.  All the Trump followers are having a fit about it.

I think Parker from Season 9 hit the nail on the head with it.  Her "opening up" about it is just a sneak preview for the book she is planning on writing about her time in the white house.  I really hope this is the first and last we here about politics for the season

I could not agree more! clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoH, Noms and Veto   

Back to top Go down

HoH, Noms and Veto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: