Share | 

Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Quote :
. A snake, the devil, the puppet-master - well that's an interesting way to put it
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour   Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
. A snake, the devil, the puppet-master - well that's an interesting way to put it

Was this on his twitter account?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour   Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:54 am

I went and read the entire statement and all I can say is he is STILL lying and not taking responsibility for his own behavior. I think what he said about the black face/snake thing was accurate. I don't think there was a racial undertone to that in any way, so I will give him that. But when he said that he thanked Cody for his service "several times" I call bullshit, unless this happened before the feeds came on. When people would say something in a group setting about him serving our country, he would make a general statement that he thanks anyone who serves the country, but I never saw Paul actually directly thank him for his service.

And the part where he said that Cody admitted he lied about his age and his service for his game was horseshit too. He DID lie about his age and gave his reason for doing it, so that part was true. But I do not recall him ever saying he lied about his service for his game. If anything he downplayed his military service. He told stories about things that happened that even Jason said sounded like it was from a movie, but he never talked about being some kind of war hero or anything of the sort. This is Paul justifying his actions.

I didn't hear an apology in any way, shape or form for attacking Cody for being disrespectful to his country because a towel with a flag design on it was on the floor in the bathroom. First of all, it is not an actual flag and secondly HE didn't put it there. And I might add, I didn't see anyone else in the house running in there to pick it up either.

And that bullshit about him not controlling the mouths and actions of 15 other people, while partly true, people do make their own decisions, he was right there pushing people to bully him in any way they could. Does he forget coming into the room and telling Josh "turn it up to 30?" Does he forget that he was there cheering and high-fiving Raven for going off on a personal level on Jess? Does he forget that when Cody came into the kitchen to remove Jess from the confrontation to take her outside and Paul yelled "come on everyone, let's keep this party going" and following them outside? Gimme a break. Once again this asshole can't admit that he makes any mistakes and takes no responsibility for anything he does. Playing the game and being strategic is one thing, but the level to which he went in order to degrade, humiliate, embarrass and just plain shit on people he saw as targets was completely uncalled for most of the time.

And then the closing where he states not to bother hating on him, because he never cared? Sure he never cared, that is why he felt it necessary to make the statement at all. I was really hoping they would have him on The Talk today along with Josh and one of the cohosts would ask him about the bullying tactics just to see how he would react. But after seeing this, I am sure it would have been much of the same and I am glad that he wasn't included on the show just as another jab to him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour   Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:20 am

First, I apologize, I thought I had the whole statement on there but was posting from my phone.

Now,as for comments, I agree with the racist thing as well. The rest is billshit. Paul is now blocking anyone that calls him out. He still refuses to take ownership for what he did and that’s the problem. He just doesn’t get it. Yes, he played a dirty game,but he needs to own it. He couldn’t play the same way as his first season. We get that. Dan played a dirty game his second go round as well,but he owned it. That’s why Dan is still considered a great and a favorite.

Oh, and here’s something really funny. Cunty potato head Alex is asking people to tweet and email CBS to bring her back. She has all of 200 followers on twitter. I think I close to 200.

Nauru, it was posted on Paul’s instagram
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour   Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:56 am

ctown28 wrote:
First, I apologize, I thought I had the whole statement on there but was posting from my phone.

Now,as for comments, I agree with the racist thing as well.  The rest is billshit.  Paul is now blocking anyone that calls him out.  He still refuses to take ownership for what he did and that’s the problem.  He just doesn’t get it.  Yes, he played a dirty game,but he needs to own it.  He couldn’t play the same way as his first season. We get that.  Dan played a dirty game his second go round as well,but he owned it. That’s why Dan is still considered a great and a favorite.

Oh, and here’s something really funny.  Cunty potato head Alex is asking people to tweet and email CBS to bring her back. She has all of 200 followers on twitter. I think I close to 200.

First, thank you
Second, please! Please! Pretty Please....go to the youtub thread and see the rap Recency Bias Radio put out. Dude! I swear you are going to love it. We are trying to get it trending so CBS finds out about it and does something. So since I don't do the twitter thing I was hoping you would pass it on for me.
Third....is 200 like bad? I mean if I had 200 I would be like....WoW! why me?....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:35 am

ctown28 wrote:

Now,as for comments, I agree with the racist thing as well.  The rest is billshit.  Paul is now blocking anyone that calls him out.  He still refuses to take ownership for what he did and that’s the problem.  He just doesn’t get it.  Yes, he played a dirty game,but he needs to own it.  He couldn’t play the same way as his first season. We get that.  Dan played a dirty game his second go round as well,but he owned it. That’s why Dan is still considered a great and a favorite.

Oh, and here’s something really funny.  Cunty potato head Alex is asking people to tweet and email CBS to bring her back. She has all of 200 followers on twitter. I think I close to 200.

Oh I fucking LOVE this!

As for Paul, he will never take any responsibility for all of the nasty shit he stirred this season. Among his many other "accomplishments" let us not forget him bitch slapping Josh for being emotional. Anyone else did that, they would be ejected.

He is convinced he is untouchable. Douche.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour   

Back to top Go down

Paul issues a statement regarding his behaviour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1