Share | 

Thanks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Thanks!   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 pm

I just wanted to say thanks for another great season on this forum. Even when the season sucks, it makes the game for me to come here to agree, disagree, discuss and debate all the events in the house. I truly love this forum and I am so glad it is here. Anyone can come here, express their opinions and not worry about being attacked on a personal level. This is possible because the people who run this site will not allow it to happen. You can bitch, complain, cuss, cry, whatever you want, and you will always be treated with respect.

Thanks again to everyone. See you in the winter for Celebrity BB!!

cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: big hug big hug Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks for another great season on this forum.  Even when the season sucks, it makes the game for me to come here to agree, disagree, discuss and debate all the events in the house.  I truly love this forum and I am so glad it is here.  Anyone can come here, express their opinions and not worry about being attacked on a personal level.  This is possible because the people who run this site will not allow it to happen.  You can bitch, complain, cuss, cry, whatever you want, and you will always be treated with respect.  

Thanks again to everyone.  See you in the winter for Celebrity BB!!

cheers1 cheers1 cheers1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: big hug big hug Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Hey Chap was good to read your posts as well as all
the rest of the people who come on the board... :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Now on to survivor.....
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:06 am

Don't forget to check here for "Celebrity BB" and Survivor. I think this season of Survivor will be good. So, it's good to know that we will have a small fix to get us threw to next summer...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:15 am

Thanks to all of you who post or just read. While it was a shit season, I still enjoy our little corner of the internet. I already put up a survivor section and cleaned some other stuff up. I’ll have a celebrity B.B. thing up when I get back from Vegas
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
Thanks to all of you who post or just read.  While it was a shit season, I still enjoy our little corner of the internet.  I already put up a survivor section and cleaned some other stuff up.  I’ll have a celebrity B.B. thing up when I get back from Vegas

You going to tell us about it?.............NO! Because what happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas
:thumbsup:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:32 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Thanks to all of you who post or just read.  While it was a shit season, I still enjoy our little corner of the internet.  I already put up a survivor section and cleaned some other stuff up.  I’ll have a celebrity B.B. thing up when I get back from Vegas

You going to tell us about it?.............NO! Because what happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas

I hope to run into Paul there just so I could laugh at him. I contacted James Rhine and he doesn’t have any wrap party locations for them
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:33 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I hope to run into Paul there just so I could laugh at him. I contacted James Rhine and he doesn’t have any wrap party locations for them

Stock him good for us............LOL

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:21 am

You guys have to check out the youtube thread....someone made a rap about this season. Sweet! I know Ctown will love it.

Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:44 am

chap5788 wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks for another great season on this forum.  Even when the season sucks, it makes the game for me to come here to agree, disagree, discuss and debate all the events in the house.  I truly love this forum and I am so glad it is here.  Anyone can come here, express their opinions and not worry about being attacked on a personal level.  This is possible because the people who run this site will not allow it to happen.  You can bitch, complain, cuss, cry, whatever you want, and you will always be treated with respect.  

Thanks again to everyone.  See you in the winter for Celebrity BB!!

I know I was hardly on here this season... I just wasn't in to it Rolling Eyes

But thank you Chap for all the updates. And your insight. Even though this season was shittier than shitty, you still managed to post so much good stuff!!  clapping

And thank you Ctown, Naru and Capri for keeping everyone in check and the dungeon ready for any evil doers! TeeHee

I hope that the Celebrity version of BB makes up for this shit storm of a season! Oh gosh... I just thought of something... but I'll post it on the Celebrity BB thread!

Until Celebrity BB...... Blow Kisses
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Thank you to everyone in our little corner of the internet for making this clunker of a season bearable! Love reading everyone's posts!

See you for celebrity BB! cheers1

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:10 am

It is the end of the season and the time of the year when we all crawl back into our normal everyday lives and hibernate for the next year when BB returns. That being said, there is a season of CBB - Celebraty Big Brother- One we will of course watch and talk about on this vary board but maybe not to the same intensity level as we do with regular BB, that is unless something interesting happens and well.....all bets are off...LOL

But this is the time of the year when we give out a big Thank You to anyone and everyone who posts and chats on this board. Arguments are made and arguments are broken, hopes are high and then crushed heartlessly but we all remained civil and polite.

The season was flat when we all realized that Paul was going to win back in week 3 or 4 because no one wanted to take a shot at him. But we all have to admit....the reason we tuned in to the finally was because we knew Paul would win but we wanted to see his reaction to Cody winning AFP.....and were rewarded by not only Cody winning AFP but Paul loosing for the second year in a row, due to the mistakes he made in his last season......wonderful and even made the season worth watching.

I look forward to seeing everyone or anyone who will be chatting about Survivor or CBB and I thank all of you for this season's posts.
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks!   

Back to top Go down

Thanks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: