HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Was it worth it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Was it worth it?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Ok, Josh is the winner and I loved the vote came down to Cody! I loved it when it did because Paul knew then that he had lost. Then the icing on the cake......Cody wins AFP. Does this make the season worth it?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
avatar

Male Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Naru wrote:
Ok, Josh is the winner and I loved the vote came down to Cody! I loved it when it did because Paul knew then that he had lost. Then the icing on the cake......Cody wins AFP. Does this make the season worth it?



Cody winning was the best... clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:25 pm

I wouldn't say it made it worth it because I really think they could have had a great season if they had not brought back Paul or at least didn't give him so many advantages to walk through the game. But I have to say it was really sweet to see Paul get shit on tonight in so many ways for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:54 pm

How sweet was it to see Paul realize it was a 4-4 vote and it was down to Cody.....HE KNEW HE LOST..........LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:11 am

chap5788 wrote:
I wouldn't say it made it worth it because I really think they could have had a great season if they had not brought back Paul or at least didn't give him so many advantages to walk through the game.  But I have to say it was really sweet to see Paul get shit on tonight in so many ways for sure.

I agree 100%. It was a nice cap though. Paul looked so pissed
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:19 am

Josh winning last HOH........ok
Josh picking Paul as F2......ok
Paul getting the "bully" question.....Yeah!
Paul loosing by a vote of 5-4 with the deciding vote being Cody.....PRICELESS!
Cody winning AFP.......cherry on the cake.


_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:29 am

Naru wrote:
Josh winning last HOH........ok
Josh picking Paul as F2......ok
Paul getting the "bully" question.....Yeah!
Paul loosing by a vote of 5-4 with the deciding vote being Cody.....PRICELESS!
Cody winning AFP.......cherry on the cake.


I know Cody was the last vote read, but hardly the deciding vote. Just the last one read.

I need to go check my Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:33 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Josh winning last HOH........ok
Josh picking Paul as F2......ok
Paul getting the "bully" question.....Yeah!
Paul loosing by a vote of 5-4 with the deciding vote being Cody.....PRICELESS!
Cody winning AFP.......cherry on the cake.


I know Cody was the last vote read, but hardly the deciding vote.  Just the last one read.

I need to go check my Twitter.

How do you say "not the deciding vote" when it came down to 4-4 ?
I think CBS did that so the one putting the knife into Paul was Cody. For that I give them a "thank you" hit the Drama button right on the nose.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:39 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Josh winning last HOH........ok
Josh picking Paul as F2......ok
Paul getting the "bully" question.....Yeah!
Paul loosing by a vote of 5-4 with the deciding vote being Cody.....PRICELESS!
Cody winning AFP.......cherry on the cake.


I know Cody was the last vote read, but hardly the deciding vote.  Just the last one read.

I need to go check my Twitter.

How do you say "not the deciding vote" when it came down to 4-4 ?
I think CBS did that so the one putting the knife into Paul was Cody. For that I give them a "thank you" hit the Drama button right on the nose.

They revealed the votes in reverse order of those evicted. Cody was no more the deciding vote than Elena was. Or Mark was. cBS didn’t plan it on a live show. He was simply the last vote read
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Josh winning last HOH........ok
Josh picking Paul as F2......ok
Paul getting the "bully" question.....Yeah!
Paul loosing by a vote of 5-4 with the deciding vote being Cody.....PRICELESS!
Cody winning AFP.......cherry on the cake.


I know Cody was the last vote read, but hardly the deciding vote.  Just the last one read.

I need to go check my Twitter.

How do you say "not the deciding vote" when it came down to 4-4 ?
I think CBS did that so the one putting the knife into Paul was Cody. For that I give them a "thank you" hit the Drama button right on the nose.

They revealed the votes in reverse order of those evicted. Cody was no more the deciding vote than Elena was. Or Mark was. cBS didn’t plan it on a live show. He was simply the last vote read

Whether it was planned or not, the fact that the final vote read being Cody when it was a 4 to 4 tie at the time was priceless for me too Naru. I think when Julie read Alex's vote for Josh, Paul knew he had really fucked up and was going to lose.

I also thought it was great that Jess revealed before the votes were read that if she had been in jury she would have voted for him. Paul looked a bit smug about it, but when he planned for her eviction, he said it was imperative that she not be in jury because she would be a bitter juror, so her and Cody would be 2 votes against him or "his team" members. So that is another plan that backfired big time on him.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Naru wrote:
Josh winning last HOH........ok
Josh picking Paul as F2......ok
Paul getting the "bully" question.....Yeah!
Paul loosing by a vote of 5-4 with the deciding vote being Cody.....PRICELESS!
Cody winning AFP.......cherry on the cake.


Highlight of this rather crappy season! clapping clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Josh winning last HOH........ok
Josh picking Paul as F2......ok
Paul getting the "bully" question.....Yeah!
Paul loosing by a vote of 5-4 with the deciding vote being Cody.....PRICELESS!
Cody winning AFP.......cherry on the cake.


I know Cody was the last vote read, but hardly the deciding vote.  Just the last one read.

I need to go check my Twitter.

How do you say "not the deciding vote" when it came down to 4-4 ?
I think CBS did that so the one putting the knife into Paul was Cody. For that I give them a "thank you" hit the Drama button right on the nose.

They revealed the votes in reverse order of those evicted. Cody was no more the deciding vote than Elena was. Or Mark was. cBS didn’t plan it on a live show. He was simply the last vote read

To me this is like your argument that Raven, being the second eviction on a double eviction, would not see "Good bye" message's when clearly she did because when they showed to Paul what Josh was doing. His message was to Raven, Kevin, Jason, Alex and one other but I can't remember. I'll have to go look at it. So yeah....you were wrong about that...and this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:24 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Josh winning last HOH........ok
Josh picking Paul as F2......ok
Paul getting the "bully" question.....Yeah!
Paul loosing by a vote of 5-4 with the deciding vote being Cody.....PRICELESS!
Cody winning AFP.......cherry on the cake.


I know Cody was the last vote read, but hardly the deciding vote.  Just the last one read.

I need to go check my Twitter.

How do you say "not the deciding vote" when it came down to 4-4 ?
I think CBS did that so the one putting the knife into Paul was Cody. For that I give them a "thank you" hit the Drama button right on the nose.

They revealed the votes in reverse order of those evicted. Cody was no more the deciding vote than Elena was. Or Mark was. cBS didn’t plan it on a live show. He was simply the last vote read

To me this is like your argument that Raven, being the second eviction on a double eviction, would not see "Good bye" message's when clearly she did because when they showed to Paul what Josh was doing. His message was to Raven, Kevin, Jason, Alex and one other but I can't remember. I'll have to go look at it. So yeah....you were wrong about that...and this.

Apples and oranges. Raven getting goodbye messages or not was speculation, Cody being the deciding vote is based on actual happenings. If marks vote was read last,would he be the deciding vote? Regardless of order, the votes speak. Now if they voted and announced one by one,where it was 4-4 and Cody hadn’t voted yet,different story
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:59 am

:facepalm: Question Wink

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Was it worth it?   

Back to top Go down
 
Was it worth it?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hi all, hope its worth it.
» Is it worth it? Zenith Porthole
» Space Crusade - worth it?
» COX Star Wars R/C Landspeeder What is it worth?
» What it's worth? Might sell? Gold star locket/wand

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: