Share | 

Live Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:25 pm

I have to say I was surprised that Josh won that last round. I think Paul was surprised as well. I thought he made a mistake taking Paul, and I still think he would have won hands down against Christmas, but after seeing the roundtable he might have a chance.

I have to say the questions tonight were better than they usually are and I was completely shocked that Josh handled them much better than Paul. Paul was blown out of the water by the bullying question and it is about damn time that made the air. In my opinion Josh may have swayed people who were on the fence with the questions. Now the speeches.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Paul delivered his speech better, but it was so rehearsed. You could tell he had practiced it over and over and over, so it came off insincere. Josh got nervous and messed it up a bit, but it made it more real in my opinion. Also because Paul's speech was so rehearsed he didn't address any of the questions that had been put to him before. I think this part goes to Josh too. Now the votes.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:40 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I have to say I was surprised that Josh won that last round.  I think Paul was surprised as well.  I thought he made a mistake taking Paul, and I still think he would have won hands down against Christmas, but after seeing the roundtable he might have a chance.

I have to say the questions tonight were better than they usually are and I was completely shocked that Josh handled them much better than Paul.  Paul was blown out of the water by the bullying question and it is about damn time that made the air.  In my opinion Josh may have swayed people who were on the fence with the questions.  Now the speeches.

I too was blown away by it. I loved to see that Paul took it hard.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:46 pm

I think Josh just may have taken it.....maybe

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:53 pm

JOSH WON!!!! I have never been so happy to see someone I can't stand win the game before!!!!!

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:54 pm

JOSH WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it came down to Cody's vote!!!!!!!!!!!! poetic justice

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Icing on the cake.......Cody wins AFP. I wish the camera had been on Paul when that happened.

Raven standing there with Paul like they were in a showmance was nauseating for sure though.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:17 pm

[quote="chap5788"]Icing on the cake.......Cody wins AFP.  I wish the camera had been on Paul when that happened.

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Some final thought on tonight's show.

I loved it when they showed Josh's good-bye messages where he revealed his alliance with Paul and Christmas because it blindsided Paul. He was pissed about it. Then, when Julie asked him what he thought about it, he said he thought it was cowardly to do it. I would say, no that's jury management, which was Paul's downfall. Even tonight when Julie remarked about Paul being a bridesmaid again, and asked him why he thought that, he STILL didn't own what he did. All he could say was that he fought so hard in the game and he didn't know why they would vote that way because the "stats were there." Again, he doesn't realize that stats don't always make the game. Like Elena and Jason both said, Paul did a lot of unnecessary lying to people. He had enough numbers behind him that he could have done things a lot cleaner, or at least been straight with people leaving the game, but chose the COWARD way out. Even his good-bye messages continued the lying as well.

I was hoping that Jess would have said something about Raven's lying when she was asked about the season, but she kept it game related and only talked about Paul's game and how stupid the people were for not heeding her warning when she was leaving the game. I also wish Julie had mentioned she had that appearance on The Bold and the Beautiful.

Christmas spent so many weeks talking about how Jess would drop Cody once she returned to the outside world and her life, so I was hoping when it was revealed that she is still very much with him we would see Christmas' reaction. I am sure that burned her ass, especially since her "showmance" (Paul) has no interest in her whatsoever.

I am looking forward to the backyard interviews just to watch Paul squirm through the questions. I hope they ask him about playing such a dirty game and the bullying crap, but even if they don't just listening to his bitterness about a bitter jury will be enjoyable to watch.

Like I said, I have never been happier to see a person that I absolutely can't stand win the game before. This was the season that a bitter jury was warranted in my opinion. Plus I think Josh winning part 3 of the final HOH and doing better with the Q&A pushed him over the finish line, which has to burn Paul's ass even more................the stuttering, stammering idiot against the smooth talking liar.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
Some final thought on tonight's show.

I loved it when they showed Josh's good-bye messages where he revealed his alliance with Paul and Christmas because it blindsided Paul.  He was pissed about it.  Then, when Julie asked him what he thought about it, he said he thought it was cowardly to do it.  I would say, no that's jury management, which was Paul's downfall.  Even tonight when Julie remarked about Paul being a bridesmaid again, and asked him why he thought that, he STILL didn't own what he did.  All he could say was that he fought so hard in the game and he didn't know why they would vote that way because the "stats were there."  Again, he doesn't realize that stats don't always make the game.  Like Elena and Jason both said, Paul did a lot of unnecessary lying to people.  He had enough numbers behind him that he could have done things a lot cleaner, or at least been straight with people leaving the game, but chose the COWARD way out.  Even his good-bye messages continued the lying as well.

I was hoping that Jess would have said something about Raven's lying when she was asked about the season, but she kept it game related and only talked about Paul's game and how stupid the people were for not heeding her warning when she was leaving the game.  I also wish Julie had mentioned she had that appearance on The Bold and the Beautiful.

Christmas spent so many weeks talking about how Jess would drop Cody once she returned to the outside world and her life, so I was hoping when it was revealed that she is still very much with him we would see Christmas' reaction.  I am sure that burned her ass, especially since her "showmance" (Paul) has no interest in her whatsoever.

I am looking forward to the backyard interviews just to watch Paul squirm through the questions.  I hope they ask him about playing such a dirty game and the bullying crap, but even if they don't just listening to his bitterness about a bitter jury will be enjoyable to watch.  

Like I said, I have never been happier to see a person that I absolutely can't stand win the game before.  This was the season that a bitter jury was warranted in my opinion.  Plus I think Josh winning part 3 of the final HOH and doing better with the Q&A pushed him over the finish line, which has to burn Paul's ass even more................the stuttering, stammering idiot against the smooth talking liar.

I think Paul threw that comp because he was confident Josh would take him. And he did but he lost to the guy Paul hand picked to loose to him.....I LOVE! it!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:28 am

Paul....help me help you............NOT!.......LOL

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:26 am

I’m ecstatic Josh won to piss off paul. Here’s the problem though. Paul thought he was still playing the game when they showed goodbyes. Votes were cast, game is over. But why not show Paul’s messages how he was “shocked” this person got evicted. I loved Julie calling him bridesmaid again.

Highlight was codys reaction to winning favorite “makes no sense to me”. How much more humble can you get.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
I’m ecstatic Josh won to piss off paul.  Here’s the problem though.  Paul thought he was still playing the game when they showed goodbyes.  Votes were cast, game is over.  But why not show Paul’s messages how he was “shocked” this person got evicted.  I loved Julie calling him bridesmaid again.

Highlight was codys reaction to winning favorite “makes no sense to me”. How much more humble can you get.

No going to disagree with you. Best moment was when the vote came down to 4-4 and Paul realized that the last vote was from Cody and he had lost.

Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:12 am

You know what Paul's biggest mistake was? Choosing to vote out Jess over Cody! Had he sent Cody out and Jess to jury, she might have been the deciding vote to award him the win. And Cody might not have won AFP afterall. Things that make you go hmmmm...

Although, to be fair, Jess has had a month and a week to get over the game. She might have been a bitter juror had she stayed in the game...And maybe not voted for Paul after all. We'll never really know.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I’m ecstatic Josh won to piss off paul.  Here’s the problem though.  Paul thought he was still playing the game when they showed goodbyes.  Votes were cast, game is over.  But why not show Paul’s messages how he was “shocked” this person got evicted.  I loved Julie calling him bridesmaid again.

I was hoping they would show Paul's messages right after Josh's too, because it would make Paul look like even more of a fool. Then he said that Josh doing that was cowardly? Gimme a break. Cowardly is not owning your behavior or at least make the argument that you can't beat that person in the end or whatever the case may be. But, he chose to CONTINUE to lie with the messages and then CONTINUE to lie on stage after the votes were done.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:44 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
You know what Paul's biggest mistake was? Choosing to vote out Jess over Cody! Had he sent Cody out and Jess to jury, she might have been the deciding vote to award him the win. And Cody might not have won AFP afterall. Things that make you go hmmmm...

Although, to be fair, Jess has had a month and a week to get over the game. She might have been a bitter juror had she stayed in the game...And maybe not voted for Paul after all. We'll never really know.

Lizzy, I loved it that Jess made the statement that she would have voted for Paul had she been in jury and the smug look on his face like it was a good sign, but it ultimately backfired on him.

As far as Jess being bitter, she actually started saying on social media within days of being evicted that she would vote for Paul if he continued to control everything and got to the end, so I think she left the house with that mindset. I have to say she is a much bigger person than I am because had someone orchestrated that level of bullying treatment against me and my guy, there is no way he gets my vote at the end because that was way above and beyond for sure.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:50 pm

chap5788 wrote:
JOSH WON!!!!  I have never been so happy to see someone I can't stand win the game before!!!!!

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

I was sooooo happy as well even though he annoyed the hell out of me. Did you see Paul's face when Julie was pulling the last key and he saw it was Cody's? PRICELESS!

PAUL YOU MEATBALL! YOU PLAYED YOURSELF!!!!!! LMFAO

Loved that Cody won AFP!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Finale   

Back to top Go down

Live Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: