HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Facing the outside world

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Facing the outside world   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:12 am

I have been thinking about this lately, what each of them will face when they come out of the house. For some, it will be no big deal. For others I think it will be a lot different. Here is how I see it.

I think the people who face the most adversity as a result of being on the show are Christmas, Matt, Raven, and possibly Jason. Others might have some embarrassment, but I don't think they will really be hurt too much.

Christmas: I really think she hurt her brand by her behavior in the house. She was supposed to be this huge competitor that is into health and wellness. She was supposed to be this badass independent woman who pulled herself out of a destructive behavior of drugs and partying into this healthy lifestyle based around competing and health and wellness. The first night she opted for a vote instead of a competition against Cameron and Jillian. Then she broke her foot, which hurt her ability to compete physically, but she chose to stay and fight. The problem is all she did was bitch, moan and use it as an excuse almost daily. She bitched and complained about production being late with her meds and she was clearly very high most of the time, even though she tried to say she was taking a minimal dose or half-dose. She would be visibly pissed that others could drink alcohol but because of her medication production wouldn't let her. She talks all the time about missing smoking pot on what sounds like a daily basis outside of the house. She delighted in the humiliation and bullying of Cody, even helping others with ideas of how to attack his military service and such, and she was a contractor in Iraq alongside some of those same service members. She performed horribly in all the comps she was able to participate in, showing that she is not very bright. Like I said, I think she has really hurt her brand by her stay in the house.

Matt: He is a "renovation consultant" according to his bio. I believe he is basically a contractor, but is more of a partying bachelor type. Cody mentioned a few times that Matt would leave the house and go back to his "bachelor lifestyle" picking up girls, sleeping with them and walking away. The reason I think he is facing some awful shit is because he was completely taken for a ride by the biggest liar in the history of the game. He lapped up her stories like a kitten drinking milk, even when they became completely ridiculous and NEVER questioned a word she said. He laid down and gave up his game for her when they did get in trouble and she is a scam artist. Of course he didn't know that, but he was saying that Jess was so stupid to give up her game for someone she just met, but she sure didn't do it like Matt did. He also has to face the humiliation of those stupid staged food fights (foreplay) he and Raven did daily where she made him look like a fool and then he would go in the bedroom and have sex with her right afterward. And let's not forget the dish towel incident that was totally disgusting. I don't see him suffering professionally, but on a personal level he is going to be a laughing stock for some time to come for sure.

Raven: This one is a no-brainer. She (and her mother) have been exposed to be scam artists for sure. She is a pathological liar and not even game related, but just lying in general on an HOURLY basis. You knew she was lying when her mouth was moving. If I am the parent of any of those 60 students, my child is out of that school immediately. Plus anyone in the medical community is going to see her and her mother coming and run the other way. There won't be anymore doctors out there that will be willing to implant those pacemakers for something that appears to be a figment of their imagination at best. There will not be any GoFundMe pages any longer, so I guess she might have to actually go get a job, and just how easy will that be considering her appearance on the show? I mean she is obviously mentally unstable, so who is going to hire her for ANYTHING? Matt and Paul need to start the process for restraining orders the first week they are out of the house because they are going to need it for sure.

Jason: The comment Jason made about Kevin's family will probably follow him for some time to come. But, I am from Iowa and the rural parts of this state will forgive him quickly. They will see it as him just not being very articulate and just trying to come up with something really disgusting to say and not really thinking before he speaks. Truth be told, I think he will take more shit from the abuse he allowed Alex to inflict on him throughout the season, especially when there were several times his gut feeling was much more spot on than Alex's assessment of the situation. Not sure if it will hurt him as far as the rodeo circuit or not, but I think he is actually a pretty good guy and I hope he weathers the storm quickly.

Kevin: He might have some embarrassment about his lack of competition prowess. I really thought the memory comps at the end would be up his alley, but it turned out that he just sucked at all of them. He was entertaining initially, but looked like a desperate, weak, old man at the end. He was painted into a corner (by his own choices early on of course), but I believe the area he is from will give him a hard time for a long time to come for being such a wimp toward the end.

Josh: His business is hair care sales. If this is done more on-line, then I assume it won't hurt him in any way on that front. If he is "the face" of the business at all, it will probably hurt him. He looked like a big, stupid clown who followed orders of others even when it made him look like a fool. Sure he showed signs of enlightenment, but then did nothing about it at all which might be worse than not seeing it at all. I think his biggest backlash will be from his family. Like Ctown posted many, many weeks ago, I could see his mother coming up on stage and pulling him off by the ear telling him she raised him better than that for some of his behavior. Of course if he wins the game, they may not care as much. But if he has the choice to take out Paul, doesn't do it and the bitter jurors flip back to Paul's side, his family and friends will never let him live it down. Also, he is expecting to come out of this game with actual "true friends" and maybe he will have a couple, but I don't see Jason or Alex being on that list and he will be weirdly hurt by that for sure.

I don't think anyone else will really face anything too negative once the game is over. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:19 am

I agree with you....up to a point and that point is......you didn't mention Paul. He will face the biggest backlash of all. Anyone who is a fan of this show and called themselves a "Paul fan" hung their head in shame when they heard about him dissing Cody's service, his daughter and his manhood. (Ok maybe not the manhood thing but I couldn't think of a third thing to make the point...lol) Now I know Ctown is reading this and is about to post a rebuttal but let me say that "Yes" I know some of his fans don't care, don't get the live feeds and don't know about this little thing called the "Internet" but I do know that he had a fan base that is now...dwindled from where it was at the start to where it is now. And no I don't have the proof of it, call it a gut feeling or observation. All I know is a few of my friend, and yes I do have one or two, dropped him as soon as they heard it and confirmed it. One of them even told me that his band is feeling the heat as well. (now that I don't believe. One because I don't know his band or music, two I don't care about it enough to look into it and three, it's just a game.)

I think the world Paul thinks he will find when he comes out will not be the one he thinks will be there.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
I have been thinking about this lately, what each of them will face when they come out of the house.  For some, it will be no big deal.  For others I think it will be a lot different.  Here is how I see it.

I think the people who face the most adversity as a result of being on the show are Christmas, Matt, Raven, and possibly Jason.  Others might have some embarrassment, but I don't think they will really be hurt too much.

Christmas:  I really think she hurt her brand by her behavior in the house.  She was supposed to be this huge competitor that is into health and wellness.  She was supposed to be this badass independent woman who pulled herself out of a destructive behavior of drugs and partying into this healthy lifestyle based around competing and health and wellness.  The first night she opted for a vote instead of a competition against Cameron and Jillian.  Then she broke her foot, which hurt her ability to compete physically, but she chose to stay and fight.  The problem is all she did was bitch, moan and use it as an excuse almost daily.  She bitched and complained about production being late with her meds and she was clearly very high most of the time, even though she tried to say she was taking a minimal dose or half-dose.  She would be visibly pissed that others could drink alcohol but because of her medication production wouldn't let her.  She talks all the time about missing smoking pot on what sounds like a daily basis outside of the house.  She delighted in the humiliation and bullying of Cody, even helping others with ideas of how to attack his military service and such, and she was a contractor in Iraq alongside some of those same service members.  She performed horribly in all the comps she was able to participate in, showing that she is not very bright.  Like I said, I think she has really hurt her brand by her stay in the house.

Matt:  He is a "renovation consultant" according to his bio.  I believe he is basically a contractor, but is more of a partying bachelor type.  Cody mentioned a few times that Matt would leave the house and go back to his "bachelor lifestyle" picking up girls, sleeping with them and walking away.  The reason I think he is facing some awful shit is because he was completely taken for a ride by the biggest liar in the history of the game.  He lapped up her stories like a kitten drinking milk, even when they became completely ridiculous and NEVER questioned a word she said.  He laid down and gave up his game for her when they did get in trouble and she is a scam artist.  Of course he didn't know that, but he was saying that Jess was so stupid to give up her game for someone she just met, but she sure didn't do it like Matt did.  He also has to face the humiliation of those stupid staged food fights (foreplay) he and Raven did daily where she made him look like a fool and then he would go in the bedroom and have sex with her right afterward.  And let's not forget the dish towel incident that was totally disgusting.  I don't see him suffering professionally, but on a personal level he is going to be a laughing stock for some time to come for sure.

Raven:  This one is a no-brainer.  She (and her mother) have been exposed to be scam artists for sure.  She is a pathological liar and not even game related, but just lying in general on an HOURLY basis.  You knew she was lying when her mouth was moving.  If I am the parent of any of those 60 students, my child is out of that school immediately.  Plus anyone in the medical community is going to see her and her mother coming and run the other way.  There won't be anymore doctors out there that will be willing to implant those pacemakers for something that appears to be a figment of their imagination at best.  There will not be any GoFundMe pages any longer, so I guess she might have to actually go get a job, and just how easy will that be considering her appearance on the show?  I mean she is obviously mentally unstable, so who is going to hire her for ANYTHING?  Matt and Paul need to start the process for restraining orders the first week they are out of the house because they are going to need it for sure.

Jason:  The comment Jason made about Kevin's family will probably follow him for some time to come.  But, I am from Iowa and the rural parts of this state will forgive him quickly.  They will see it as him just not being very articulate and just trying to come up with something really disgusting to say and not really thinking before he speaks.  Truth be told, I think he will take more shit from the abuse he allowed Alex to inflict on him throughout the season, especially when there were several times his gut feeling was much more spot on than Alex's assessment of the situation.  Not sure if it will hurt him as far as the rodeo circuit or not, but I think he is actually a pretty good guy and I hope he weathers the storm quickly.

Kevin:  He might have some embarrassment about his lack of competition prowess.  I really thought the memory comps at the end would be up his alley, but it turned out that he just sucked at all of them.  He was entertaining initially, but looked like a desperate, weak, old man at the end.  He was painted into a corner (by his own choices early on of course), but I believe the area he is from will give him a hard time for a long time to come for being such a wimp toward the end.

Josh:  His business is hair care sales.  If this is done more on-line, then I assume it won't hurt him in any way on that front.  If he is "the face" of the business at all, it will probably hurt him.  He looked like a big, stupid clown who followed orders of others even when it made him look like a fool.  Sure he showed signs of enlightenment, but then did nothing about it at all which might be worse than not seeing it at all.  I think his biggest backlash will be from his family.  Like Ctown posted many, many weeks ago, I could see his mother coming up on stage and pulling him off by the ear telling him she raised him better than that for some of his behavior.  Of course if he wins the game, they may not care as much.  But if he has the choice to take out Paul, doesn't do it and the bitter jurors flip back to Paul's side, his family and friends will never let him live it down.  Also, he is expecting to come out of this game with actual "true friends" and maybe he will have a couple, but I don't see Jason or Alex being on that list and he will be weirdly hurt by that for sure.

I don't think anyone else will really face anything too negative once the game is over.  Any thoughts?


Well done! clapping clapping clapping clapping

I think the biggest OUCH will be for Raven. Liar.

Matt is in for a shock when he finds out what he has been sleeping with all summer!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Raven will get the biggest. The others won't be affected so much. They may have a rough week or two but then will fade into obscurity like most do. The reason it will be most difficult for Raven has already been stated. She's exposed as a scam artist. Now as the scam artist her and her mother are, going on a national tv show to advance your scam is the stupidest thing you could do. Yes, you can get more marks, but you are also opening yourself up to many more skeptics. She way overplayed her illness and that's how she got exposed. People have background on her now.

Paul won't feel much at all. Yes, he lost some followers but not a big deal, especially after CBS signs him to replace Jeff on the interviews
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:13 pm

I didn't mention Paul because even though he has lost a lot of fans because of his behavior, he won't care about it. He is used to getting everything he wants handed to him. His parents not only foot the bills to feed and house him, I am betting they pay to keep his apparel line and probably his band afloat. There is no way those 2 businesses keep him in the lifestyle of being able to travel the world at the drop of a hat the way he does even though he has no living expenses to speak of. Now he is talking about applying to Harvard Law School and if accepted, his parents will pay for all of it. And he doesn't want that to become a big time lawyer or anything, he wants the degree to be able to say he has a Harvard Law degree because it will open doors for him to get people to invest in HIM and HIS ideas. Maybe he has some great ideas for business, but it sounds to me like he wants to sit back and let everyone else do the work and run the risk and he does nothing. So other than having more haters for a short period of time, he won't be hurt by this too much because he loves himself enough to sustain anything and his ego is too big to take any of it seriously.

Christmas on the other hand actually has a brand to protect. I just think that Crossfit might not look too kindly on her actions and words in the house. I am not talking about being a bitch in general, she is supposed to be a badass, but shitting on a military person, using his service as a weapon against him, talking about missing smoking pot on a daily basis, bitching because production wouldn't allow her to drink while on pain medication and things like that, just seem to be things that Crossfit might not want to affiliate with as much. I think she is going to have to do some major repairing in those areas for sure.

I agree with Ctown on Raven, using this show to try to further the GoFundMe stuff was just plain stupid. On the one hand, I am glad she did it because now her and her family are exposed, but people like this will always find an angle to use unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:04 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I didn't mention Paul because even though he has lost a lot of fans because of his behavior, he won't care about it.  He is used to getting everything he wants handed to him.  His parents not only foot the bills to feed and house him, I am betting they pay to keep his apparel line and probably his band afloat.  There is no way those 2 businesses keep him in the lifestyle of being able to travel the world at the drop of a hat the way he does even though he has no living expenses to speak of.  Now he is talking about applying to Harvard Law School and if accepted, his parents will pay for all of it.  And he doesn't want that to become a big time lawyer or anything, he wants the degree to be able to say he has a Harvard Law degree because it will open doors for him to get people to invest in HIM and HIS ideas.  Maybe he has some great ideas for business, but it sounds to me like he wants to sit back and let everyone else do the work and run the risk and he does nothing.  So other than having more haters for a short period of time, he won't be hurt by this too much because he loves himself enough to sustain anything and his ego is too big to take any of it seriously.

Christmas on the other hand actually has a brand to protect.  I just think that Crossfit might not look too kindly on her actions and words in the house.  I am not talking about being a bitch in general, she is supposed to be a badass, but shitting on a military person, using his service as a weapon against him, talking about missing smoking pot on a daily basis, bitching because production wouldn't allow her to drink while on pain medication and things like that, just seem to be things that Crossfit might not want to affiliate with as much.  I think she is going to have to do some major repairing in those areas for sure.

I agree with Ctown on Raven, using this show to try to further the GoFundMe stuff was just plain stupid.  On the one hand, I am glad she did it because now her and her family are exposed, but people like this will always find an angle to use unfortunately.

Christmas crossfit career ended as soon as she broke her foot. If she was going to have any chance to keep it, she needed to leave the game and let the foot heal properly, there is no way there is not going to be more damage the way she recovered from the thing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I didn't mention Paul because even though he has lost a lot of fans because of his behavior, he won't care about it.  He is used to getting everything he wants handed to him.  His parents not only foot the bills to feed and house him, I am betting they pay to keep his apparel line and probably his band afloat.  There is no way those 2 businesses keep him in the lifestyle of being able to travel the world at the drop of a hat the way he does even though he has no living expenses to speak of.  Now he is talking about applying to Harvard Law School and if accepted, his parents will pay for all of it.  And he doesn't want that to become a big time lawyer or anything, he wants the degree to be able to say he has a Harvard Law degree because it will open doors for him to get people to invest in HIM and HIS ideas.  Maybe he has some great ideas for business, but it sounds to me like he wants to sit back and let everyone else do the work and run the risk and he does nothing.  So other than having more haters for a short period of time, he won't be hurt by this too much because he loves himself enough to sustain anything and his ego is too big to take any of it seriously.

Christmas on the other hand actually has a brand to protect.  I just think that Crossfit might not look too kindly on her actions and words in the house.  I am not talking about being a bitch in general, she is supposed to be a badass, but shitting on a military person, using his service as a weapon against him, talking about missing smoking pot on a daily basis, bitching because production wouldn't allow her to drink while on pain medication and things like that, just seem to be things that Crossfit might not want to affiliate with as much.  I think she is going to have to do some major repairing in those areas for sure.

I agree with Ctown on Raven, using this show to try to further the GoFundMe stuff was just plain stupid.  On the one hand, I am glad she did it because now her and her family are exposed, but people like this will always find an angle to use unfortunately.

Christmas crossfit career ended as soon as she broke her foot.  If she was going to have any chance to keep it, she needed to leave the game and let the foot heal properly, there is no way there is not going to be more damage the way she recovered from the thing

Well she apparently has several irons in the fire based on that Crossfit, something about an app and online mentoring for people wanting to bet fit and healthy. So maybe she wouldn't be competing, but those things may well go away as well. She also has some sort of "movie deal" that is being done about her Nascar thing. She calls it a movie, but I am thinking it is something on a much smaller scale or she wouldn't be wasting her time on BB for sure.

But your point is a good one, when she didn't leave the house and do everything she could to rehab in the best situation possible was just plain stupid for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:


Well she apparently has several irons in the fire based on that Crossfit, something about an app and online mentoring for people wanting to bet fit and healthy.  So maybe she wouldn't be competing, but those things may well go away as well.  She also has some sort of "movie deal" that is being done about her Nascar thing.  She calls it a movie, but I am thinking it is something on a much smaller scale or she wouldn't be wasting her time on BB for sure.  

Everything you mention here is all small time things. But that mentoring goes out the window when you can no longer do it. How the hell are you supposed to do online mentoring anyhow, you need to physicall be there in order to mentor someone on techniques and what not. The "movie" deal may be some small time documentary type thing and is not a big deal with her NASCAR stuff. If it was a big deal, it would have already been all over Sportscenter and what not.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


Well she apparently has several irons in the fire based on that Crossfit, something about an app and online mentoring for people wanting to bet fit and healthy.  So maybe she wouldn't be competing, but those things may well go away as well.  She also has some sort of "movie deal" that is being done about her Nascar thing.  She calls it a movie, but I am thinking it is something on a much smaller scale or she wouldn't be wasting her time on BB for sure.  

Everything you mention here is all small time things.  But that mentoring goes out the window when you can no longer do it.  How the hell are you supposed to do online mentoring anyhow, you need to physicall be there in order to mentor someone on techniques and what not.  The "movie" deal may be some small time documentary type thing and is not a big deal with her NASCAR stuff.  If it was a big deal, it would have already been all over Sportscenter and what not.

The way she was talking about the app the other day, it was going to be bringing in a shitload of money if it works. It almost sounded like being an on-line personal trainer kind of thing with everything from meal planning to exercise and muscle building, etc., and she (and/or her team) would advise/mentor people based on the reports generated by the app. It didn't really sound that ground-breaking but apparently the capabilities of the app were much more advanced than anything out there right now, and Crossfit was supposed to be involved in some way. My point being, that if you are supposed to be doing anything that is based on a high level of health and fitness but you are smoking pot every day and drinking all the time, it doesn't really mesh. But, maybe it isn't that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10039
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:48 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


Well she apparently has several irons in the fire based on that Crossfit, something about an app and online mentoring for people wanting to bet fit and healthy.  So maybe she wouldn't be competing, but those things may well go away as well.  She also has some sort of "movie deal" that is being done about her Nascar thing.  She calls it a movie, but I am thinking it is something on a much smaller scale or she wouldn't be wasting her time on BB for sure.  

Everything you mention here is all small time things.  But that mentoring goes out the window when you can no longer do it.  How the hell are you supposed to do online mentoring anyhow, you need to physicall be there in order to mentor someone on techniques and what not.  The "movie" deal may be some small time documentary type thing and is not a big deal with her NASCAR stuff.  If it was a big deal, it would have already been all over Sportscenter and what not.

The way she was talking about the app the other day, it was going to be bringing in a shitload of money if it works.  It almost sounded like being an on-line personal trainer kind of thing with everything from meal planning to exercise and muscle building, etc., and she (and/or her team) would advise/mentor people based on the reports generated by the app.  It didn't really sound that ground-breaking but apparently the capabilities of the app were much more advanced than anything out there right now, and Crossfit was supposed to be involved in some way.  My point being, that if you are supposed to be doing anything that is based on a high level of health and fitness but you are smoking pot every day and drinking all the time, it doesn't really mesh.  But, maybe it isn't that big of a deal.

Go to the App Store on your phone and look and see how many apps there are for it. That should be all you need to know.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:46 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


Well she apparently has several irons in the fire based on that Crossfit, something about an app and online mentoring for people wanting to bet fit and healthy.  So maybe she wouldn't be competing, but those things may well go away as well.  She also has some sort of "movie deal" that is being done about her Nascar thing.  She calls it a movie, but I am thinking it is something on a much smaller scale or she wouldn't be wasting her time on BB for sure.  

Everything you mention here is all small time things.  But that mentoring goes out the window when you can no longer do it.  How the hell are you supposed to do online mentoring anyhow, you need to physicall be there in order to mentor someone on techniques and what not.  The "movie" deal may be some small time documentary type thing and is not a big deal with her NASCAR stuff.  If it was a big deal, it would have already been all over Sportscenter and what not.

The way she was talking about the app the other day, it was going to be bringing in a shitload of money if it works.  It almost sounded like being an on-line personal trainer kind of thing with everything from meal planning to exercise and muscle building, etc., and she (and/or her team) would advise/mentor people based on the reports generated by the app.  It didn't really sound that ground-breaking but apparently the capabilities of the app were much more advanced than anything out there right now, and Crossfit was supposed to be involved in some way.  My point being, that if you are supposed to be doing anything that is based on a high level of health and fitness but you are smoking pot every day and drinking all the time, it doesn't really mesh.  But, maybe it isn't that big of a deal.

Go to the App Store on your phone and look and see how many apps there are for it.  That should be all you need to know.

I said it didn't sound ground-breaking and I am sure there are hundreds or thousands of apps that do much of the same thing. So whether it is something brand new in some way or not, if her brand is damaged by her words/behavior it isn't going to matter because the Crossfit organization will look for a better candidate in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Facing the outside world   

Back to top Go down
 
Facing the outside world
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Onion Tou!!! The most dangerous creature in the world!!!!
» Steam Traction World Updates
» Tourists in the world
» "Its a small world after all." by Chrono
» New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Pablo"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: