View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Jury round table rumor   Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:35 pm

hamsterwatch.com wrote:
A little birdie (same one who told me Paul would be on this season) told me last night's jury round table was a whole lot of bitter, so much so that only Matt and Raven planned to vote for Paul, should he be in finals. Of course that could change by Wednesday, but it's interesting to say the least. Dr Will hosted the candlelight deliberation again. The only sure thing is regardless who wins this season, the fanbase will riot.

Now this is very interesting and Dingo only reports from reliable sources so it could be very accurate. I normally don't like bitter juries, but will make an exception in this case. There could be several factors at play for Paul not winning. 1. He oversold the "I'm a vet and nobody will vote for me card and these idiots actually want to stay true to the crap he's sold them. 2. Matt and Raven annoyed the hell out of them so much in jury, they will go against anything Matt/Raven have to say
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Jury round table rumor   Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 am

I agree with you Ctown, this season is the exception when it comes to a bitter jury.

With all the advantages and stupid people in the house, Paul did not need to oversell and overpromise people in addition to making sure people were shit on the entire week before they left the house, whether it was isolation, having Josh/Christmas/Alex antagonize them or whatever. He made that choice.

He also had absolutely no loyalty to ANYONE. I am not naïve enough to believe that a person can get through the game with the same people they align with at the beginning or that you won't ever have to lie or blindside someone, but when you promise final 2, final 3 or final 4 to the ENTIRE house you are just asking for bitter jurors, so that is those were HUGE flaws in his game for sure. Derrick controlled the game for most of the season, but he had a group and stuck with that, others were just promised short-term things.

I really hope this rumor is correct and production doesn't do something like go to the jury house for "DR" sessions with people in order to get them to change their mind the way they manipulate things in the house, because it is not about 99% certainty that Paul and Josh will be in the finals. They are planning to tell Christmas before the part 3 comp that neither of them are taking her to the finals so she is not blindsided. If they do that and she freaks out on Josh, it could change his position if he wins the final part, but I really think he is locked on this because Paul offered him final 2 before the final HOH even began, but Christmas would not do the same. Christmas may just accept it too since her feelings for Paul are growing more and more. She may assume he will win the game anyway and if she goes out with class, she may see that as helping him or something weird like that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Jury round table rumor   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 am

Ctown, it totally went over my head about you saying that Matt and Raven annoyed people to the point they want to vote the other way. If that is the case, it is HILARIOUS! The delusional, pathological liar that Paul knew prior to going into the house, the one he protected until he just couldn't stand her anymore (that is why he wanted her evicted) ends up being the reason the jury is tainted against him! Geez, I hope this is true because it just might make add a bright spot to an otherwise abysmal season.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Jury round table rumor   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:18 am

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, it totally went over my head about you saying that Matt and Raven annoyed people to the point they want to vote the other way.  If that is the case, it is HILARIOUS!  The delusional, pathological liar that Paul knew prior to going into the house, the one he protected until he just couldn't stand her anymore (that is why he wanted her evicted) ends up being the reason the jury is tainted against him!  Geez, I hope this is true because it just might make add a bright spot to an otherwise abysmal season.

clapping Let's not forget SHE was the puppet master for Paul all season. HILARITY.

I think this season NEEDS a bitter jury. It will be the highlight of the season.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury round table rumor   

Back to top Go down

Jury round table rumor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1