IF?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: IF?   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:24 pm

We all know it won't happen in a million years but in the very small chance it does. What do you think Paul's attitude would be if he did all this work and then.....Josh booted his ass out to jury? I mean....it is a aspect of the game he has never been before....LOL

I can honestly see Josh saying..."I wanted to make sure you have the full BB experience. So enjoy your jury moment, boo boo"

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: IF?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 am

Naru wrote:
We all know it won't happen in a million years but in the very small chance it does. What do you think Paul's attitude would be if he did all this work and then.....Josh booted his ass out to jury? I mean....it is a aspect of the game he has never been before....LOL

I can honestly see Josh saying..."I wanted to make sure you have the full BB experience. So enjoy your jury moment, boo boo"

If Josh wins Final HoH, this WILL happen, he knows he can't beat Paul, that's why Paul is sweating bullets right now.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: IF?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

If Josh wins Final HoH, this WILL happen, he knows he can't beat Paul, that's why Paul is sweating bullets right now.

Paul isn't sweating bullets, he is acting like it. He knows Josh hasn't the balls to boot him. How do I know this? Because Paul has Josh's Balls.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IF?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Paul isn't sweating bullets, he is acting like it. He knows Josh hasn't the balls to boot him. How do I know this? Because Paul has Josh's Balls.

Look, I don't think Josh can win it, but I will guarantee if he does, he takes Christmas and not Paul. He knows he can't beat Paul and has been camera talking about it. Now if Christmas beats him in part 2, it's a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: IF?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Look, I don't think Josh can win it, but I will guarantee if he does, he takes Christmas and not Paul.  He knows he can't beat Paul and has been camera talking about it.  Now if Christmas beats him in part 2, it's a moot point.

You think so? (I'm not being sarcastic here) but I've seen some clips of Paul talking today about taking Josh and....Christmas isn't that stupid.....is she?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IF?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Look, I don't think Josh can win it, but I will guarantee if he does, he takes Christmas and not Paul.  He knows he can't beat Paul and has been camera talking about it.  Now if Christmas beats him in part 2, it's a moot point.

You think so? (I'm not being sarcastic here) but I've seen some clips of Paul talking today about taking Josh and....Christmas isn't that stupid.....is she?

Paul is 100% taking Josh. Christmas is close to 100% taking Paul. Josh is 100% NOT taking Paul as he knows he can't beat him. It's his only chance to win the game. Whereas Christmas knows she can't beat Paul but doesn't care
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: IF?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Ctown, I hate to be the one to tell you, but it looks like Josh has changed his mind. He did a long camera talk yesterday and now he thinks that Christmas will beat him. He was weighing options and thought that Christmas has played a pretty clean game and has been pretty upfront with people about her plans when she voted for them or worked against them. Paul has played and lied everyone in the jury by making promises to them and going back on them. Josh believes the jury will be bitter about this and it could result in him beating Paul. He did say that taking Paul out as A BIG move right at the end could be something that sways people the same way Steve did with Vanessa, but he believes he has votes from Alex, Jason, Raven, Matt and Christmas. His logic that it was Paul who shit on the first 4 more than he did and didn't repair anything with them before they left, but Josh told them in good-bye messages about their alliance and Josh didn't make those promises to those people like Paul. He thinks Christmas really doesn't care if she is cut at final 3 because she is happy with any of them winning and since they were close before her and Paul were close he will have her vote.

Yes, this is his logic as of yesterday. I don't know if Paul got into his head or if he came to this on his own. Christmas barely talks to either of them about the end game (probably assumes both will take her anyway), but if Josh wins part 2, she might start having conversations. I can't believe he can be a fan and already recognized in the past couple of weeks that Paul's game is "money" (using his term) that he would not consider this the ONLY move he can make. Not sure if it is DR interference or of it is because Paul actually offered the final 2 deal to Paul and Christmas hedged when he asked her a week ago.

Obviously I hope he gets his head back on straight once he wins part 2 of the HOH. He worries about what his family thinks? They will come on stage and smack him in the back of the head if he has the chance to take out Paul and doesn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF?   

Back to top Go down

IF?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: