Share | 

Final HOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Final HOH   Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:25 am

The feeds came back about 30 minutes after BBAD was over. They already played part 1 of the HOH and Paul won it. There was something about gripping a rope. Josh was out first. Christmas and Paul supposedly lasted about 30-40 minutes longer than Josh. Christmas says she lost her grip or something. Paul said if it had lasted much longer he would have been out.

So once again the live feeders were screwed for NO REASON AT ALL! They could have easily had Julie kickoff that HOH tonight at the end of the episode and let the live feeders watch it, just like they do with other endurance comps. The show tomorrow night is no different than the Sunday shows throughout the season. And I believe that Julie said we will see the beginning of part 1 of final HOH comp, but didn't say that we would see the conclusion of it tomorrow night. Maybe they did that just in case it actually lasted a while or something, I don't know.

I just know the live feeders were hosed once again.

And Paul is already all over Josh to win the next round and he is going to study with him every day supposedly. I think Josh wins the second round hands down judging from Christmas' performance in that veto about the house events, even if the remove some of the physical aspects of the part 2 comp they way they obviously did for that veto and part 1 of the comp to accommodate her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:44 am

Yep, Paul is already up Josh's ass about part two and buttering him up in the event he wins part 3as well. No way in hell Josh takes Paul if he wins part 3.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:26 am

ctown28 wrote:
Yep, Paul is already up Josh's ass about part two and buttering him up in the event he wins part 3as well.  No way in hell Josh takes Paul if he wins part 3.

If he does, it will be the second dumbest move of the season. The first being Alex not sending Paul out of the house on her HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:57 am

Josh has won part 2. Josh and Paul will face off for final
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:58 am

Apparently Josh still believes that Christmas would beat him in the final 2, so he is planning on taking Paul (and vice versa). Personally I think if Josh wins part 3 he should send Paul out because that move alone would more than likely win the game for him, but if the rumor about the bitter jury is true, then maybe it will work for him.

Now they plan to break the news to Christmas before part 3 on finale night. This could get interesting for sure. Christmas has ragged on others so many times throughout the game that people have to respect game moves and separate personal from game. She thought it was ridiculous for people to be butt hurt over game moves, etc. I am anxious to see if she reacts the way she thinks others should have reacted or if the true bitchy Christmas will come out. I can actually see it going either way.

She has developed a lot of feelings for Paul and they only get stronger all the time. You can tell by the way she cuddles with him and the way she looks at him all the time. So, she might take the high road assuming Paul will win the game and then in her mind sweep her off her feet when they get out (not sure where his girlfriend plays into this). Or, she could go ham on Josh telling him that SHE was the first one to befriend him, SHE was ALWAYS on his side not Paul, and then tell him he will lose.

I would love to see Paul cut out of the finals completely, it would make the season for me. But seeing Christmas get her walking papers on finale night and then seeing Paul's girlfriend come up and wrap her arms around him while Christmas has to just stand there and take it would be pretty entertaining for me too because she has been so jealous of the other showmances and obsessed with them, always saying they were fake, wouldn't work, were one-sided or just wanting them broken up in some fashion. It was always her first thought when it came to have-nots to make sure they were split up. I commented early in the season about how creepy it was when she was cozying up to Kevin and massaging him and stuff since he was a married man with 7 kids and she was a bit on the friendly side with Jason before he broke her foot too, so I think this girl is starving for male affection. She should have set her sites on Josh, he's available!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:16 am

chap5788 wrote:
Apparently Josh still believes that Christmas would beat him in the final 2, so he is planning on taking Paul (and vice versa).  Personally I think if Josh wins part 3 he should send Paul out because that move alone would more than likely win the game for him, but if the rumor about the bitter jury is true, then maybe it will work for him.

Now they plan to break the news to Christmas before part 3 on finale night.  This could get interesting for sure.  Christmas has ragged on others so many times throughout the game that people have to respect game moves and separate personal from game.  She thought it was ridiculous for people to be butt hurt over game moves, etc.  I am anxious to see if she reacts the way she thinks others should have reacted or if the true bitchy Christmas will come out.  I can actually see it going either way.  

She has developed a lot of feelings for Paul and they only get stronger all the time.  You can tell by the way she cuddles with him and the way she looks at him all the time.  So, she might take the high road assuming Paul will win the game and then in her mind sweep her off her feet when they get out (not sure where his girlfriend plays into this).  Or, she could go ham on Josh telling him that SHE was the first one to befriend him, SHE was ALWAYS on his side not Paul, and then tell him he will lose.  

I would love to see Paul cut out of the finals completely, it would make the season for me.  But seeing Christmas get her walking papers on finale night and then seeing Paul's girlfriend come up and wrap her arms around him while Christmas has to just stand there and take it would be pretty entertaining for me too because she has been so jealous of the other showmances and obsessed with them, always saying they were fake, wouldn't work, were one-sided or just wanting them broken up in some fashion.  It was always her first thought when it came to have-nots to make sure they were split up. I commented early in the season about how creepy it was when she was cozying up to Kevin and massaging him and stuff since he was a married man with 7 kids and she was a bit on the friendly side with Jason before he broke her foot too, so I think this girl is starving for male affection.  She should have set her sites on Josh, he's available!  

This will be very interesting for sure!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Well it looks like there isn't going to be any drama with Christmas being evicted. She talked to the cameras last night and said she was going to tell the guy to take each other. She was having a pity party for herself because she was unable to compete this season because of the broken foot. She said nobody else would have stay with a broken foot but she doesn't know if that makes her exceptional or if she will be "that girl who got carried through the game because of her broken foot" (I think it is pretty obvious that is the only reason she is sitting where she is right now, but that is just me).

Truth be told I think she doesn't want to go to the end and listen to the questions about her being the easy one to beat, the one who did nothing but get carried etc., because it is a pride thing. It pisses me off that she is just ready to pack it in and "take a knee" as she is calling it when there are others sitting in jury who would kill for the spot she has right now.

Apparently she did really, really bad in the part 2 HOH comp and says since she failed and can't secure her own spot by competing in the final part of the HOH, she wants to bow out now. Part of this may be her last ditch effort to try to sway Paul her way. She has big time feelings for him and he is becoming more and more aware of them daily. He talked to Josh about it last night and he is just trying to be nice, but is worried about what his girl at home will be thinking. He thinks Christmas is starved for male attention because she was apparently engaged or close to it when her last relationship ended. It sounds like it was pretty ugly. He even said it is making him uncomfortable all of the sudden.

At any rate, looks like the final is locked at Josh and Paul, so now all we can hope for is that the rumor about the bitter jury is correct and Paul gets screwed over. It would serve him right for overplaying and being such a bully to people while targeting them instead of just playing the game and owning his behavior.

I have heard little portions of Paul's finale night speech and he talks about walking in with the huge target on his back and immediately was forced to make the target bigger for 8 people in the house. So he sees the bracelets as a hurdle he had to overcome instead of the automatic 8 person alliance it helped him create. And then the other stuff, had to stay 10 steps ahead. Helped everyone until they targeted him and then they had to go (a few jury members would dispute that claim for sure), blah, blah, blah. So I don't think his speech is going to be anything enlightening for sure.

Now Josh could actually screw his chances of capitalizing on a bitter jury with his finale night comments. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of comments about how loyal he was, he never lied, he never attacked anyone unless they attacked him first, he only called people out on their bullshit, etc. This could flip those bitter jurors right back the other way, which is why I STILL believe if he would send Paul packing he would win hands down regardless of what he says or does on finale night, but it appears that ship has sailed.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Bottom line is Christmas should have been out of the house as soon as she broke her foot and needed surgery. Just the fact that she was able to phone her vote in from the hospital is ridiculous. Notbody who was on the block was able to do any last minute campaigning to her, not to mention, there is no way a handler was with her the whole time to make sure she did not get any outside information. Hospitals don't even let family back there for pre-op and post-op situations, noway they are letting a reality handler back there.

I haven't watched the feeds in at least a week now, this is the worst time as there is nothing going on. Josh may flip flop a few more times on who to bring, the anxiety is likely to have him so overwhelmed that he chokes in the final part of the HoH and leaves the decision up to Paul
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm

AS far as Christmas' previous relationship, her wedding was origiannly supposed to happen just a couple weeks ago. This was uncovered at the start of the season, I just forgot to post anything about it because it really doesn't mean much.

https://www.theknot.com/us/christmas-abbott-and-geoff-kercher-sep-2017

Obviously it didn't happen and wasn't going to happen
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Bottom line is Christmas should have been out of the house as soon as she broke her foot and needed surgery.  Just the fact that she was able to phone her vote in from the hospital is ridiculous.  Notbody who was on the block was able to do any last minute campaigning to her, not to mention, there is no way a handler was with her the whole time to make sure she did not get any outside information.  Hospitals don't even let family back there for pre-op and post-op situations, noway they are letting a reality handler back there.

I haven't watched the feeds in at least a week now, this is the worst time as there is nothing going on.  Josh may flip flop a few more times on who to bring, the anxiety is likely to have him so overwhelmed that he chokes in the final part of the HoH and leaves the decision up to Paul

I agree with you and said the same thing when it happened. As soon as she was not able to participate in ALL activities she should have been removed from the game, just like they do in Survivor.

I also think that she voted for Ramses from the hospital because of information she may have received while there. I just don't believe that she all of the sudden wanted to rock the boat and try to cause chaos. At the time I thought maybe it was her conversation with Cody the morning before the surgery, but now I think it may have been something else.

I have dropped in for a few conversations here and there over the last week and I have not seen any evidence of Josh flip-flopping his thought process at all surprisingly. In past seasons production would have been talking to the final 3 and getting in their head, but it looks to me like production is only talking to Christmas, and now she is ready to roll over and tell them to take her out. Probably telling her that Paul will be forever grateful to her for being the bigger person or something stupid like that, because at this point they won't let the Paul storyline go even though it would be a much better ending to see him taken out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Reading about all this nonsense with Christmas packing it in and basically giving up. Sorry, but if she's packing it in (And I truly believe she is), I'm gonna blindside both her and the loser of Final HoH and bring her to Final 2. That's a huge advantage, that you played until the end and she gave up just short of the goal. Notto mention the fact, she would be completely unprepared for a Final 2 speech and jury questions.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:21 pm

I was thinking the same thing Ctown. Christmas is supposedly a motivational speaker and maybe she does a good job with a written script, but every time she has had to read anything or make speeches or statements on the show, she has not done very well. She loses her train of thought, she stutters and stammers, etc. And like you said if she is not expecting it, she will be even more unprepared. But Josh and Paul are so convinced that Christmas is okay with leaving (she hasn't even brought up the subject with either of them yet) and believe that she will 100% win AFP because of the large following she had coming into the house. They are also telling their fans on live feeds to make sure they vote for Christmas instead of them because they will be final 2.

Of course we know that there is very little chance of her winning AFP (any of the 3 for that matter). But the huge following she had before coming into the house could help push her up higher than she deserves for sure, just not enough to overcome the mass majority vote. Truth be told, I think she has hurt her brand by her behavior throughout the season. She talks incessantly about missing being able to smoke pot on what sounds like a daily basis when she is supposed to be all about health and wellness. Her big story is supposed to be about dropping the partying, smoking, and drugs that she says surely would have killed her at one point for a healthy lifestyle and such, so this goes completely against that. And before anyone calls me out for it, I am not a prude. I used to smoke pot regularly and I believe it should be legalized. I stopped enjoying it many years ago and that is why I stopped doing it, but I don't begrudge anyone else doing it for whatever reason they have. My point is that it is being hypocritical if you stand on a platform of one thing, but practice something completely different.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:01 am

chap5788 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing Ctown.  Christmas is supposedly a motivational speaker and maybe she does a good job with a written script, but every time she has had to read anything or make speeches or statements on the show, she has not done very well.  She loses her train of thought, she stutters and stammers, etc.  And like you said if she is not expecting it, she will be even more unprepared.  But Josh and Paul are so convinced that Christmas is okay with leaving (she hasn't even brought up the subject with either of them yet) and believe that she will 100% win AFP because of the large following she had coming into the house.  They are also telling their fans on live feeds to make sure they vote for Christmas instead of them because they will be final 2.

Of course we know that there is very little chance of her winning AFP (any of the 3 for that matter).  But the huge following she had before coming into the house could help push her up higher than she deserves for sure, just not enough to overcome the mass majority vote.  Truth be told, I think she has hurt her brand by her behavior throughout the season.  She talks incessantly about missing being able to smoke pot on what sounds like a daily basis when she is supposed to be all about health and wellness.  Her big story is supposed to be about dropping the partying, smoking, and drugs that she says surely would have killed her at one point for a healthy lifestyle and such, so this goes completely against that.  And before anyone calls me out for it, I am not a prude.  I used to smoke pot regularly and I believe it should be legalized.  I stopped enjoying it many years ago and that is why I stopped doing it, but I don't begrudge anyone else doing it for whatever reason they have.  My point is that it is being hypocritical if you stand on a platform of one thing, but practice something completely different.  

Welcome to the state of politics........... affraid LOL!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:22 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing Ctown.  Christmas is supposedly a motivational speaker and maybe she does a good job with a written script, but every time she has had to read anything or make speeches or statements on the show, she has not done very well.  She loses her train of thought, she stutters and stammers, etc.  And like you said if she is not expecting it, she will be even more unprepared.  But Josh and Paul are so convinced that Christmas is okay with leaving (she hasn't even brought up the subject with either of them yet) and believe that she will 100% win AFP because of the large following she had coming into the house.  They are also telling their fans on live feeds to make sure they vote for Christmas instead of them because they will be final 2.

Of course we know that there is very little chance of her winning AFP (any of the 3 for that matter).  But the huge following she had before coming into the house could help push her up higher than she deserves for sure, just not enough to overcome the mass majority vote.  Truth be told, I think she has hurt her brand by her behavior throughout the season.  She talks incessantly about missing being able to smoke pot on what sounds like a daily basis when she is supposed to be all about health and wellness.  Her big story is supposed to be about dropping the partying, smoking, and drugs that she says surely would have killed her at one point for a healthy lifestyle and such, so this goes completely against that.  And before anyone calls me out for it, I am not a prude.  I used to smoke pot regularly and I believe it should be legalized.  I stopped enjoying it many years ago and that is why I stopped doing it, but I don't begrudge anyone else doing it for whatever reason they have.  My point is that it is being hypocritical if you stand on a platform of one thing, but practice something completely different.  

Oh Geez..........don't even go there! BB19 was supposed to be my escape from the lunacy that is our government, but it wasn't even entertaining enough to hold my attention away from that stupid shit either!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:57 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Oh Geez..........don't even go there!  BB19 was supposed to be my escape from the lunacy that is our government, but it wasn't even entertaining enough to hold my attention away from that stupid shit either!

It was meant to make you laugh.... Cry Me a River

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Oh Geez..........don't even go there!  BB19 was supposed to be my escape from the lunacy that is our government, but it wasn't even entertaining enough to hold my attention away from that stupid shit either!

It was meant to make you laugh.... Cry Me a River

Sorry, in another time, it probably would have made me laugh, but I am becoming more and more bitchy every day as we get closer to the finale knowing that I am probably going to have to watch Paul win this season of BB. The jury questions will be stupid as usual. Julie won't ask or answer anything of value. It will all be fluff and fodder. The only bright spot will be Cody winning AFP and they always do that at the very end so we don't get to watch the reactions for more than a few seconds.

And I am trying very hard to keep from thinking about Ctown's comment that CBS will have Paul take over for Jeff with the interviews and stuff. I would take ANYONE replacing Jeff instead of Paul for sure. He won't interview or ask questions, it will be all about Paul and I can't stomach any more of that for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:24 am

Maybe that is why he HAD to win this year. You can't replace Jeff with a looser but you can replace him with an ass hole

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:39 am

Naru wrote:
Maybe that is why he HAD to win this year. You can't replace Jeff with a looser but you can replace him with an ass hole

Why can't you replace him with a loser? What has Jeff ever won?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:04 am

So I am watching BBAD last night and of course they are spewing their silly catch words over and over and ragging ONCE AGAIN on Jess and Cody (during dinner, after Christmas scolded Josh for not waiting for a LADY to come to the table...blah blah) and poking fun at Josh's speech.......

Anyhow, if Josh does not take Christmas to Final 2 he is the biggest idiot in BB history. This fool is going to the end with Paul KNOWING he is going to lose? He pretty much admitted it while they were all cuddling in bed last night. How ridiculous or misted can one be????

I know it is a long shot but I am praying for a very bitter jury right now....

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 am

capricious1 wrote:
So I am watching BBAD last night and of course they are spewing their silly catch words over and over and ragging ONCE AGAIN on Jess and Cody (during dinner, after Christmas scolded Josh for not waiting for a LADY to come to the table...blah blah) and poking fun at Josh's speech.......

Anyhow, if Josh does not take Christmas to Final 2 he is the biggest idiot in BB history.  This fool is going to the end with Paul KNOWING he is going to lose?  He pretty much admitted it while they were all cuddling in bed last night.  How ridiculous or misted can one be????

I know it is a long shot but I am praying for a very bitter jury right now....

Josh also did some camera talking yesterday morning before Paul and Christmas got up. He believes it is better to take Paul because in his mind the jury doesn't want a vet to win. Specifically he has mentioned Alex, Jason, Matt, Raven and Mark not wanting a vet to win. He also thinks that Christmas will vote for him. But then he says that Paul has played "THE BEST" game, so it makes no sense that he would take the person who played the best game if he has a choice. Oh, and he believes because Christmas was more direct with her votes and plans when people were being evicted (in other words didn't lie or put on fake fights and such like Paul made Josh do) that people in the jury like her better and will vote for her.

I think it comes down to the fact that Christmas is pretty much set in her outside life and Josh is convinced (with Paul's help) that Christmas is going to be AFP because of the HUGE following she had coming into the house and stayed to "fight" even after breaking her foot. Also she has basically told both Paul and Josh she is okay with being sent out next. So he can send her out without animosity, but Paul would be very salty. So kind of the path of least resistance. Plus Paul confirmed final 2 with Josh over a week ago where Christmas would not make that commitment.

Like you said, all we can hope for is a very BITTER jury, otherwise Paul walks away with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   

Back to top Go down

Final HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1