Possible bb20 cast (if all stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Possible bb20 cast (if all stars)   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:45 pm

While I don't think it will be, there is lots of speculation. Now there are some who have said they are done and won't play again. Those are Evel Dick, Dan, Dr Will, Boogie, Janelle, Jordan. So who could they get. Let's start with the obvious from the revengers

Frankie
Caleb
Momma Day (please no, she sucks)
Big Meech
Jesse
Nicole
Victor
James (not likely after the way he played last time)
Austin

Now for others I think would maybe play

Rachel
Jessica (without Cody)
Vanessa
Danielle (season 13, no Dan)
Amanda
Paul (of course he would play again)
Then in a lame twist in true BB style, 1 brand new houseguest that has never played. An attempt to do the opposite of Paul
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Possible bb20 cast (if all stars)   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
While I don't think it will be, there is lots of speculation.  Now there are some who have said they are done and won't play again.  Those are Evel Dick, Dan, Dr Will, Boogie, Janelle, Jordan. So who could they get.  Let's start with the obvious from the revengers

Frankie
Caleb
Momma Day (please no, she sucks)
Big Meech
Jesse
Nicole
Victor
James (not likely after the way he played last time)
Austin

Now for others I think would maybe play

Rachel
Jessica (without Cody)
Vanessa
Danielle  (season 13, no Dan)
Amanda
Paul (of course he would play again)
Then in a lame twist in true BB style, 1 brand new houseguest that has never played.  An attempt to do the opposite of Paul

With the same "advantage's" he played with?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Possible bb20 cast (if all stars)   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Pleeaasssseee no Frankie. I don't think I can handle another season of him and because Julie Chen and others at CBS think he is so great you can bet things would be skewed to keep him in as long as possible.

Momma Day: She sucks in many ways, but is perceptive of surroundings and I LOVE her DR sessions.

Caleb: Like to see him without Frankie and Amber.

Big Meech: Not a big fan but she does bring the drama.

Jesse: Over it long ago.

Nicole: Big fan of hers, but I seen enough.

Victor: Love to see him without Paul or be in the house and oppose Paul since he was the reason for Victor's downfall.

James: I was a fan, but last season was a joke.

Austin: Not a fan.

Rachel: I have loved to hate her. She comes to play, no doubt, but I am over her too.

Jessica: I would love to see her play without Cody too.

Vanessa: On the fence about this one. She was smart, but the twins played a big part in her success in the game. Might be interesting, but the drama she brings is not entertaining at all.

Danielle: Might be interesting to see her without Dan, but not sure she would really bring anything to the game for me.

Amanda: The queen of the bitches for sure, but for some reason I liked watching her play. She was playing the game 24/7. I would love to see her back in the game. She also owned her behavior 100%.

Paul: The only way I want to see him again is if it is an all-star season so the playing field is evened out. I also don't want him in the house with any people who are automatic allies for him like Victor.

Zach: With him you never know what is coming.

Josh: I can't believe it, but I would actually like to see him back in the house. I would like to see him play his own game instead of being a lapdog for someone else and see how far he could go. Sure his bawling gets to be sickening, but he is very perceptive about what is going on in the game, and after his family calls him on the carpet for not taking shots when he had the chance and saw through the bullshit, he might be a pretty good player.

Cameron: Since he didn't really get a chance. He wasn't the typical nerd superfan in that he competed pretty well in the battle back and opted to compete instead of votes on that first night shows he wants to compete.

Christmas: The only reason I say her is because she had the broken foot and felt that "held her back." I think we have seen that she is not the brightest bulb in the box, but she would come into the game thinking she owned shit because she would be healthy and "played so good" this season. I would want her to crash and burn. But of course, I don't want her and Paul in the house together........no advantages for either of them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Possible bb20 cast (if all stars)   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:41 am

I think I would like to see Alex come back and play without Jason. The reason is that I think she got a HUGE awakening in the game this season and would play a bit differently. She wouldn't believe in stupid things like "friendship theme" and shit like that. She is not afraid to step up and win comps, and I don't see her EVER throwing a comp again. I also think when she leaves the game and sees the backlash from her petty, spoiled brat behavior, it could have a lasting affect on her for that as well. She played stupid, pissed me off, was petty, was involved in the bullying, but would like to see what she would do with a second chance.

I would also like to see Jason come back, but without Alex. He was completely clueless about the show and learned a lot this year from that aspect. I mean the guy doesn't even have a TV service, only watches Netflix. I have a feeling he will watch stuff back and might watch the celebrity season, and with some input from his wife, he might do a good job. He was a good competitor and if he was not on Alex's leash for so much of the game, might have made some moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible bb20 cast (if all stars)   

Back to top Go down

Possible bb20 cast (if all stars)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1