Final 4 veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 am

Just reserving a space so Chap and I don't fall over each other. Feeds should be back soon
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 am

Feeds back. Everyone appears to be sleeping but Kevin
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:09 am

Appears Paul nominated josh and Kevin. Possibly won veto. Kevin doesn't look happy
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 am

I'm seeing Christmas and Paul sleeping in HoH bed, Kevin eating ice cream in his bed, no idea where josh is. Probably crying somewhere
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:21 am

The feeds were down for 2 days and we come back to watch them sleep? They have had a no napping rule up to 10 p.m. BBT, what the hell happened to that? They should make them get their asses out of bed. Maybe POP TV will send them something stupid.

Ctown, how do you know who the noms are?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
The feeds were down for 2 days and we come back to watch them sleep?  They have had a no napping rule up to 10 p.m. BBT, what the hell happened to that?  They should make them get their asses out of bed.  Maybe POP TV will send them something stupid.

Ctown, how do you know who the noms are?

From bb updates on twitter. I think they caught it on the memory board when's feeds came back
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:50 am

Paul just confirmed he won the veto too. He is doing his "friendship chat" to go over his genius gameplay. He said he plans to take Josh to the final 2.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:59 am

chap5788 wrote:
Paul just confirmed he won the veto too.  He is doing his "friendship chat" to go over his genius gameplay.  He said he plans to take Josh to the final 2.

I saw that too. Shit end to a shit season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:02 am

Yep. He is talking about his 8 comp wins, by my count only 3 of them were actual wins where others didn't help him or throw it to him.

He said he would play again and I wanted to vomit. But then I thought how much I would LOVE to see an all-star season next year and for him to come back only to be evicted on night 1 and people laughing at him. Of course he would say it was because he is such a big game player, but the good-bye messages laughing at him would make the season for me the first week!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:16 am

chap5788 wrote:
Yep.  He is talking about his 8 comp wins, by my count only 3 of them were actual wins where others didn't help him or throw it to him.  

He said he would play again and I wanted to vomit.  But then I thought how much I would LOVE to see an all-star season next year and for him to come back only to be evicted on night 1 and people laughing at him.  Of course he would say it was because he is such a big game player, but the good-bye messages laughing at him would make the season for me the first week!

I still agree with Evel dick that all stars won't happen again, but he'd get eaten alive. It's no coincidence that returning players have always been in final 2
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Yep.  He is talking about his 8 comp wins, by my count only 3 of them were actual wins where others didn't help him or throw it to him.  

He said he would play again and I wanted to vomit.  But then I thought how much I would LOVE to see an all-star season next year and for him to come back only to be evicted on night 1 and people laughing at him.  Of course he would say it was because he is such a big game player, but the good-bye messages laughing at him would make the season for me the first week!

I still agree with Evel dick that all stars won't happen again, but he'd get eaten alive.  It's no coincidence that returning players have always been in final 2

Probably not, but wouldn't it be wonderful to see Paul chewed up and spit out? Being in the house with others who know the game instead of a cast of idiots? Not being the chosen one by production because in a house full of vets, favoring one too much isn't going to fly for sure. Judging from the tweets and I have seen from BB alums, I am thinking there are quite a few of them that would relish putting Paul in his place because he thinks he is such a GREAT game player when it is far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I still agree with Evel dick that all stars won't happen again, but he'd get eaten alive.  It's no coincidence that returning players have always been in final 2

Probably not, but wouldn't it be wonderful to see Paul chewed up and spit out?  Being in the house with others who know the game instead of a cast of idiots?  Not being the chosen one by production because in a house full of vets, favoring one too much isn't going to fly for sure.  Judging from the tweets and I have seen from BB alums, I am thinking there are quite a few of them that would relish putting Paul in his place because he thinks he is such a GREAT game player when it is far from the truth.

Perhaps this is the wish the BB gods wish us to speak and pray upon for he who said that they believe in them shall be blessed with some miracle!.....damn I'm saying it and I still don't think it will ever happen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:14 am

chap5788 wrote:
Paul just confirmed he won the veto too.  He is doing his "friendship chat" to go over his genius gameplay.  He said he plans to take Josh to the final 2.

DAMMIT! I do not know why I am sooooo surprised. It was Paul's game after all. Still........I am so disgusted. hand Puke WTF? WTF? WTF?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 veto   

Back to top Go down

Final 4 veto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1