View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:04 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
word on the street is Paul won HoH, on the same final 4 comp he won last year, What the bleep

Now take that for what it's worth, but hamsterwatch has been a pretty reliable source. And it makes sense that it would be a repeat comp for him. This was posted about 14 hours ago so no word on if veto has even been played yet or who won.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:08 pm

I saw that and just commented about it in the "what we think/want" thread. I am guessing it is probably accurate. It would be just like production to use he EXACT same comp for Paul. And there is no reason to do that. I don't remember them having a before or after, or a less or more comp, so why not something like that to at least make it interesting for a hot minute. On second thought, Christmas and Kevin were probably throwing it to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:10 pm

I've now seen the same rumot from a second reputable source.

Oh, theres also a rumor floating around, and this one is very unsubstantiated, that Christmas mom worked for Pauls mom at some point. It's a baseless rumor but I wouldn't put it past production, we already know he had a pre-existing relationship with Raven, so why not Christmas as well?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I've now seen the same rumot from a second reputable source.

Oh, theres also a rumor floating around, and this one is very unsubstantiated, that Christmas mom worked for Pauls mom at some point.  It's a baseless rumor but I wouldn't put it past production, we already know he had a pre-existing relationship with Raven, so why not Christmas as well?

This actually makes sense to me as well because they seemed to bond very, very quickly when Cody tried to put up Paul and then had to put up Christmas. That quick bond between the 2 of them seemed very odd to me. And she told him about the temptation immediately. He turned on her a bit during the surgery stuff, but I think he thought she was going to be leaving the game at that point.

What's next? Kevin's daughter who lives in L.A. worked for Paul too? Maybe Josh is a distant cousin?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 pm

Another rumor floating around is that Kevin won Veto, but I'm not putting much stock in it as I have not seen it from a reliable source. It would be great though, but only if he evict Christmas
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Another rumor floating around is that Kevin won Veto, but I'm not putting much stock in it as I have not seen it from a reliable source.  It would be great though, but only if he evict Christmas

He will do whatever Paul tells him to do. Not having been able to listen to any conversations since Alex's eviction, not sure if anything changed, but after Paul talked to Alex about votes it sounded pretty clear that he wanted to sit next to Josh on finale night.

I think Paul is looking for that "story" moment. He has one with Kevin from night one when Kevin revealed to him about the $25k. We didn't see that one, but they talked about it later that he gave Kevin the bracelet for that reason and it was the first one he gave out. The other "story" is when he told Josh he would save him if he did everything he was told and then said he would be his ride or die. He wants that flashback to be shown when he is sitting in the final 2 chairs, which is probably why he set it up to have those moments in the house with virtually everyone who could possibly be there with him.

So unless things have changed for some reason, Christmas will be getting the "boot." (pun intended).
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Another rumor floating around is that Kevin won Veto, but I'm not putting much stock in it as I have not seen it from a reliable source.  It would be great though, but only if he evict Christmas

He will do whatever Paul tells him to do.  Not having been able to listen to any conversations since Alex's eviction, not sure if anything changed, but after Paul talked to Alex about votes it sounded pretty clear that he wanted to sit next to Josh on finale night.  

I think Paul is looking for that "story" moment.  He has one with Kevin from night one when Kevin revealed to him about the $25k.  We didn't see that one, but they talked about it later that he gave Kevin the bracelet for that reason and it was the first one he gave out.  The other "story" is when he told Josh he would save him if he did everything he was told and then said he would be his ride or die.  He wants that flashback to be shown when he is sitting in the final 2 chairs, which is probably why he set it up to have those moments in the house with virtually everyone who could possibly be there with him.

So unless things have changed for some reason, Christmas will be getting the "boot."  (pun intended).

Like I said, I take the rumor as just that, a rumor as it does not come from a reputable source. It may just be someones wishful thinking.

I could actually see Paul talking Kevin into not using the veto, assuming Kevin is one of the people on the block, and to just trust him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Ctown, I don't think Paul wants Kevin out. Kevin is the only one who will throw comps, even in the final 3-part HOH. I don't see Josh or Christmas doing that. Not saying he couldn't beat them, but Paul is a fucking coward and won't want to take the chance. If it were not for the votes he thinks Christmas might have, he would take Christmas and Kevin to final 3.

The only way I believe this would change is if he thinks Christmas might not be medically cleared for part 1. Funny how she was cleared for a foot race HOH, but not for BB comics, but that is another story.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, I don't think Paul wants Kevin out.  Kevin is the only one who will throw comps, even in the final 3-part HOH.  I don't see Josh or Christmas doing that.  Not saying he couldn't beat them, but Paul is a fucking coward and won't want to take the chance.  If it were not for the votes he thinks Christmas might have, he would take Christmas and Kevin to final 3.

The only way I believe this would change is if he thinks Christmas might not be medically cleared for part 1.  Funny how she was cleared for a foot race HOH, but not for BB comics, but that is another story.

I'm not saying he wants Kevin out. I'm saying he convinces him not to use and get the other to vote out Christmas. Not sure if josh would actually do that though. But if he did, that's another safety net for Paul
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, I don't think Paul wants Kevin out.  Kevin is the only one who will throw comps, even in the final 3-part HOH.  I don't see Josh or Christmas doing that.  Not saying he couldn't beat them, but Paul is a fucking coward and won't want to take the chance.  If it were not for the votes he thinks Christmas might have, he would take Christmas and Kevin to final 3.

The only way I believe this would change is if he thinks Christmas might not be medically cleared for part 1.  Funny how she was cleared for a foot race HOH, but not for BB comics, but that is another story.

I'm not saying he wants Kevin out.  I'm saying he convinces him not to use and get the other to vote out Christmas.  Not sure if josh would actually do that though.  But if he did, that's another safety net for Paul

I don't think Paul could convince Kevin to stay on the block because of how the vote came out with him and Alex tonight. He may be a sheep, but he is not THAT stupid. Josh won't vote Christmas out no matter what. He was a little butt hurt that she wouldn't tell him she would take him to final 2, but there is no way he keeps Kevin over Christmas. He may even think he will get Alex and Jason's vote for finally taking out Kevin if he has that chance.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:55 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'm not saying he wants Kevin out.  I'm saying he convinces him not to use and get the other to vote out Christmas.  Not sure if josh would actually do that though.  But if he did, that's another safety net for Paul

I don't think Paul could convince Kevin to stay on the block because of how the vote came out with him and Alex tonight.  He may be a sheep, but he is not THAT stupid.  Josh won't vote Christmas out no matter what.  He was a little butt hurt that she wouldn't tell him she would take him to final 2, but there is no way he keeps Kevin over Christmas.  He may even think he will get Alex and Jason's vote for finally taking out Kevin if he has that chance.

Paul would have you think his plan played perfect, but he didn't count on winning that veto to send Alex out. He may have voted to keep her, but she's petty and knows if he used veto, her and him steamroll to final 2
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:27 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I don't think Paul could convince Kevin to stay on the block because of how the vote came out with him and Alex tonight.  He may be a sheep, but he is not THAT stupid.  Josh won't vote Christmas out no matter what.  He was a little butt hurt that she wouldn't tell him she would take him to final 2, but there is no way he keeps Kevin over Christmas.  He may even think he will get Alex and Jason's vote for finally taking out Kevin if he has that chance.

Paul would have you think his plan played perfect, but he didn't count on winning that veto to send Alex out.  He may have voted to keep her, but she's petty and knows if he used veto, her and him steamroll to final 2

Well according to his DR's, he wanted to win it so he could send Alex (a big player) out the door. Not sure he thought her reaction would be what it was though. I think Paul's vote was more to make Josh make that final decision so Alex blames Josh instead of Paul, but like you said, that was just a lame thing to do in my opinion. And I believe that Josh wants to be the one to send Kevin out hoping it will make a difference to Alex and Jason.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 am

Oh, and you will love this one...............

There were people in one of the live feed chat rooms saying that Paul is now a comp beast in league with Janelle. Guess they don't know that comps being thrown to you by an entire group, or handing you tickets and not shooting the ball don't count as actual comp wins. Sounds like those people should have been in the house too because they are as stupid as the ones in there this year.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:40 am

chap5788 wrote:

There were people in one of the live feed chat rooms saying that Paul is now a comp beast in league with Janelle.  Guess they don't know that comps being thrown to you by an entire group, or handing you tickets and not shooting the ball don't count as actual comp wins.  Sounds like those people should have been in the house too because they are as stupid as the ones in there this year.

I don't like janelle one bit, but he can't shake a stick at her. I can win comps I played before and are thrown to me. Stats are meaningless anyhow.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

There were people in one of the live feed chat rooms saying that Paul is now a comp beast in league with Janelle.  Guess they don't know that comps being thrown to you by an entire group, or handing you tickets and not shooting the ball don't count as actual comp wins.  Sounds like those people should have been in the house too because they are as stupid as the ones in there this year.

I don't like janelle one bit, but he can't shake a stick at her.  I can win comps I played before and are thrown to me.  Stats are meaningless anyhow.

Oh believe me, I can't STAND Janelle in any way, shape or form, but I give her credit on the comps for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:30 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I don't like janelle one bit, but he can't shake a stick at her.  I can win comps I played before and are thrown to me.  Stats are meaningless anyhow.

Oh believe me, I can't STAND Janelle in any way, shape or form, but I give her credit on the comps for sure.

Yeah, you have to give it to her. She won her comps.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:20 am

chap5788 wrote:

Ummmm.....NOT! Did the Paul mist actually travel OUTSIDE the house?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH Rumor   

Back to top Go down

Final 4 HoH Rumor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1