What you want vs what you think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: What you want vs what you think   Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:19 pm

The feeds will be back around midnight. When they come back, it is likely we will know who is HoH and who holds veto and the sole vote to evict.

So what do you THINK we will see and what do you WANT to see?

What I think:

Paul is HoH, Josh holds veto and Christmas and Kevin on the block. Kevin goes home

What I want:

Kevin is HoH, Josh holds veto and Christmas and Paul are on the block. Paul goes home
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: What you want vs what you think   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Well, there are rumors that Paul won HOH and it was the same final 4 HOH as last season "what the bleep" that he won. Because it pisses me off, I am sure it is true, but back to the subject at hand.

What I think:

Paul wins HOH, Kevin wins veto, Christmas goes home (per Paul's instructions, but Kevin will take all the blame and Paul will look like he didn't know in front of Christmas, but try to celebrate with Josh who will be crying).

What I want:

Kevin wins HOH, Josh wins veto, Paul goes home. Josh doesn't cry, he tells him "respect the game move chu-chu."

I have a feeling what we want is going to be the same for virtually everyone here!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: What you want vs what you think   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 pm

How about some predictions for after the final 3 since it looks like this is more than likely decided.

If final 3 is Paul/Christmas/Josh, I want the following:

Christmas wins part 1 HOH. Josh wins part 2 HOH. Paul is confident that both will take him, but he is shitting in his pants and bullshitting both of them about losing if they take anyone but him. Josh wins the final HOH (1-0, just because they are pathetic). Josh sends Paul out of the house and wins the game for that move alone. Paul is 3rd place and wins nothing. Then add Cody winning AFP and that will be a pretty sweet finale night.

I think the following will happen:

Paul will win part 1. Josh will win part 2. Paul will win part 3 and take Josh to the finals. Paul wins the game, but is still appalled that Cody wins AFP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you want vs what you think   

Back to top Go down

What you want vs what you think
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: