WHY!???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: WHY!???   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:05 am

Why does this stage of the game drag out sooooooo much. Especially when we already know the winner? But, put that a side for now. This part of the game just seems to grind to a near stop compared to the start of the game. I know, more people, more game play but even when they weren't playing the game they were doing something!.....Help me to understand this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: WHY!???   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Well, Paul has been so "emotional" because sending Alex out of the house is just "eating at his soul" and he is "emotionally drained." He wishes things were different, because it is just "killing him" to make this move and screw Alex, "his best friend in the house" like this. So he just can't be his usual entertaining self.
Cry Me a River Big Vomit Sarcastic

And of course if Paul is not entertaining, nobody else is allowed to be entertaining either, because he wants his emotional catastrophe has to be front and center.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: WHY!???   Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Naru wrote:
Why does this stage of the game drag out sooooooo much. Especially when we already know the winner? But, put that a side for now. This part of the game just seems to grind to a near stop compared to the start of the game. I know, more people, more game play but even when they weren't playing the game they were doing something!.....Help me to understand this.

There's 5 people left in the house. Take Kevin and Alex out of the equation since nobody talks to him and she won't talk to anyone that's 3. At the start there were 16 quickly dwindled to 15. But when you have that many more people, there is more interesting activity going on. More of a chance for something to happen when there are more people, whether its gameplay related or not.

This time of year, at best you will get some camera talk in 5-10 minute snippets.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: WHY!???   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:09 pm

But this year it is magnified because we can't stand to hear the voices of the people left in the house and their complete adoration of Paul all the time falling all over every word he says.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: WHY!???   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:
But this year it is magnified because we can't stand to hear the voices of the people left in the house and their complete adoration of Paul all the time falling all over every word he says.

Not for me, I seldom watch the feeds this time of year because it gets boring, regardless of who is left in the house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY!???   

Back to top Go down

WHY!???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: