HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Feeds return officially announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Feeds return officially announced   Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:07 pm

CBSBB - Twitter account finally broke their silence:

The Houseguests are filming something awesome that you will soon seee. #BBLF will return after 9PM PT on Wednesday, Sept 13th.

I just can't resist tweeting right back at them that their very previous tweet was about the 24/7 live feeds
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Feeds return officially announced   Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm

I checked the feeds several times throughout the day looking for the crawl at the top and it wasn't there, which is why I thought we were going to get screwed big time by all of this. They knew what they were doing when the feeds went down this morning, why not put that announcement on there then? Sometimes I think they leave things to speculation just to piss people off on purpose!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Feeds return officially announced   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I checked the feeds several times throughout the day looking for the crawl at the top and it wasn't there, which is why I thought we were going to get screwed big time by all of this.  They knew what they were doing when the feeds went down this morning, why not put that announcement on there then?  Sometimes I think they leave things to speculation just to piss people off on purpose!

There was a lot of backlash on social media when they didn't put that banner up. You may be right about they left things up in the air on purpose, wanting to see if they could get away with keeping them down through Friday. Much of the backlash was from update sites that sell feed subscriptions for them, so that could very well be the reason why they finally made the decision
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Feeds return officially announced   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I checked the feeds several times throughout the day looking for the crawl at the top and it wasn't there, which is why I thought we were going to get screwed big time by all of this.  They knew what they were doing when the feeds went down this morning, why not put that announcement on there then?  Sometimes I think they leave things to speculation just to piss people off on purpose!

There was a lot of backlash on social media when they didn't put that banner up.  You may be right about they left things up in the air on purpose, wanting to see if they could get away with keeping them down through Friday.  Much of the backlash was from update sites that sell feed subscriptions for them, so that could very well be the reason why they finally made the decision  

Well now if those same sites could push them into letting the game be played next summer without all their shit fucking it up, we might be in business!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Feeds return officially announced   Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I checked the feeds several times throughout the day looking for the crawl at the top and it wasn't there, which is why I thought we were going to get screwed big time by all of this.  They knew what they were doing when the feeds went down this morning, why not put that announcement on there then?  Sometimes I think they leave things to speculation just to piss people off on purpose!

There was a lot of backlash on social media when they didn't put that banner up.  You may be right about they left things up in the air on purpose, wanting to see if they could get away with keeping them down through Friday.  Much of the backlash was from update sites that sell feed subscriptions for them, so that could very well be the reason why they finally made the decision  


Well now if those same sites could push them into letting the game be played next summer without all their shit fucking it up, we might be in business!


Sometimes it's hard for the sites seeing as how they get a kickback based on how many subs they sell, so instead of going to CBS, I'll be complaining to the sites. It hurts their reputation when shit like that happens since they promote the feeds. cBS has way too many angles as if the site bitches too much, CBS will not let them sell
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Feeds return officially announced   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I checked the feeds several times throughout the day looking for the crawl at the top and it wasn't there, which is why I thought we were going to get screwed big time by all of this.  They knew what they were doing when the feeds went down this morning, why not put that announcement on there then?  Sometimes I think they leave things to speculation just to piss people off on purpose!

There was a lot of backlash on social media when they didn't put that banner up.  You may be right about they left things up in the air on purpose, wanting to see if they could get away with keeping them down through Friday.  Much of the backlash was from update sites that sell feed subscriptions for them, so that could very well be the reason why they finally made the decision  


Well now if those same sites could push them into letting the game be played next summer without all their shit fucking it up, we might be in business!


Sometimes it's hard for the sites seeing as how they get a kickback based on how many subs they sell, so instead of going to CBS, I'll be complaining to the sites. It hurts their reputation when shit like that happens since they promote the feeds. cBS has way too many angles as if the site bitches too much, CBS will not let them sell

My comment was not actually literal, I know their hands are tied and even if they did, Grodner has proven she will do whatever the hell she wants to do. She obviously doesn't listen to those sites, live feeders, fans or anyone else. She thinks she knows what is best, but is hopelessly out of touch with the fans of the show. Hopefully after turning what could have been a pretty good season with a pretty good cast, she will gain some perspective and enlightenment, but I won't hold my breath.

All that said, I will continue to be a fan of the show and continue to bitch about what they do. I will also hope there are more people who get cast for the show that won't cave to the manipulation and play the game for themselves in the future, and if there are vets in the game, then it should be an all-star cast or at least vets that are entertaining and actually play the game instead of "players" like Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Feeds return officially announced   

Back to top Go down
 
Feeds return officially announced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» stardust dragon and return from diffrent dimension
» The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction
» Will Davros ever return?
» Return To Slender
» The return of the BlueStar!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: