Share | 

Friday episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Friday episode   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:57 pm

So, we already knew there was supposed to be a special Wednesday eviction episode and then a live eviction on Thursday, but there is apparently a Friday episode as well. I saw a preview clip that said triple threat or triple head or some other stupid phrase, saying 2 vetoes, 2 evictions, all leading to the final 3.

Now I knew the feeds would probably go down today and be down until after the eviction airs on Wednesday night. This means we miss the final 4 HOH and veto comps and the fallout/manipulations (if any) following those comps. But I thought we would get to see some of the live feeds Wednesday night to see what has happened since veto was finished, especially if it is in the hands of someone other than Paul and Paul has not won HOH. It is a VERY, VERY SMALL chance that he won't win HOH against Kevin and Christmas (hell they will probably throw it to him), but IF he doesn't and then Josh wins veto, THAT is what I want to watch. I want to watch Paul crawl up Josh's ass and tell him how he can't beat Christmas or Kevin in jury and he HAS to take Paul, etc., and to remember their final 2 deal, Josh camera talking about sending Paul out at that time, etc.

Now if the Friday episode is to show us the jury house arrivals and round table stuff, then fine. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the feeds will go down today and won't return until that Friday episode is over and we will miss the round 1 endurance HOH comp. Why do I believe they would do this? Because Paul will already have the other 2 of the final 3 throwing the endurance comp to him and it will last about 10 minutes. But regardless of that, I want to see what is happening in the house following that 4th place eviction and I think I am going to get hosed AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Friday episode   Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So, we already knew there was supposed to be a special Wednesday eviction episode and then a live eviction on Thursday, but there is apparently a Friday episode as well.  I saw a preview clip that said triple threat or triple head or some other stupid phrase, saying 2 vetoes, 2 evictions, all leading to the final 3.  

Now I knew the feeds would probably go down today and be down until after the eviction airs on Wednesday night.  This means we miss the final 4 HOH and veto comps and the fallout/manipulations (if any) following those comps.  But I thought we would get to see some of the live feeds Wednesday night to see what has happened since veto was finished, especially if it is in the hands of someone other than Paul and Paul has not won HOH.  It is a VERY, VERY SMALL chance that he won't win HOH against Kevin and Christmas (hell they will probably throw it to him), but IF he doesn't and then Josh wins veto, THAT is what I want to watch.  I want to watch Paul crawl up Josh's ass and tell him how he can't beat Christmas or Kevin in jury and he HAS to take Paul, etc., and to remember their final 2 deal, Josh camera talking about sending Paul out at that time, etc.  

Now if the Friday episode is to show us the jury house arrivals and round table stuff, then fine.  But I have a sneaking suspicion that the feeds will go down today and won't return until that Friday episode is over and we will miss the round 1 endurance HOH comp.  Why do I believe they would do this?  Because Paul will already have the other 2 of the final 3 throwing the endurance comp to him and it will last about 10 minutes.  But regardless of that, I want to see what is happening in the house following that 4th place eviction and I think I am going to get hosed AGAIN!

Friday episode has been planned for a while now. Expect it to be some sort of clip show thing. They've done it in the past. Thursday is a live show, so the feeds should likely come back Wed after the epsiode airs on the west coast. That does leave the door open to being able to see first part of the 3 part HoH. If they shut them off for good heading into that, there are going to be lots of unhappy people.

Now, there will be no Sunday show this week and if they aren't starting the first part of the 3 part HoH until Thurs, does that leave enough time to go over anything before the Friday show? In the past haven't we always known who won the first two parts heading into the finale? If they take that away from us, there could be lots of revolting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Friday episode   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So, we already knew there was supposed to be a special Wednesday eviction episode and then a live eviction on Thursday, but there is apparently a Friday episode as well.  I saw a preview clip that said triple threat or triple head or some other stupid phrase, saying 2 vetoes, 2 evictions, all leading to the final 3.  

Now I knew the feeds would probably go down today and be down until after the eviction airs on Wednesday night.  This means we miss the final 4 HOH and veto comps and the fallout/manipulations (if any) following those comps.  But I thought we would get to see some of the live feeds Wednesday night to see what has happened since veto was finished, especially if it is in the hands of someone other than Paul and Paul has not won HOH.  It is a VERY, VERY SMALL chance that he won't win HOH against Kevin and Christmas (hell they will probably throw it to him), but IF he doesn't and then Josh wins veto, THAT is what I want to watch.  I want to watch Paul crawl up Josh's ass and tell him how he can't beat Christmas or Kevin in jury and he HAS to take Paul, etc., and to remember their final 2 deal, Josh camera talking about sending Paul out at that time, etc.  

Now if the Friday episode is to show us the jury house arrivals and round table stuff, then fine.  But I have a sneaking suspicion that the feeds will go down today and won't return until that Friday episode is over and we will miss the round 1 endurance HOH comp.  Why do I believe they would do this?  Because Paul will already have the other 2 of the final 3 throwing the endurance comp to him and it will last about 10 minutes.  But regardless of that, I want to see what is happening in the house following that 4th place eviction and I think I am going to get hosed AGAIN!

Friday episode has been planned for a while now.  Expect it to be some sort of clip show thing.  They've done it in the past.  Thursday is a live show, so the feeds should likely come back Wed after the epsiode airs on the west coast.  That does leave the door open to being able to see first part of the 3 part HoH.  If they shut them off for good heading into that, there are going to be lots of unhappy people.

Now, there will be no Sunday show this week and if they aren't starting the first part of the 3 part HoH until Thurs, does that leave enough time to go over anything before the Friday show?  In the past haven't we always known who won the first two parts heading into the finale?  If they take that away from us, there could be lots of revolting

Yes we have always known the 2 hg's who won parts 1 and 2 to put them in part 3, but they have hosed us on a number of occasions this season more so than others, so who the hell knows. People being unhappy or revolting doesn't seem to have any affect either.

Like I said, it probably isn't going to be that big of a deal if we do miss the endurance because I am sure that Paul will already have it set up for the other 2 to throw it to him because "he will win part 3 for sure" and he will promise to take both of them to final 2 so they will do it and the "endurance" comp will be over in minutes. Paul even talked the other day about production asking him why they should even bother setting up the comps since he names the winner every week. I have never seen such a coward with an ego the size of his.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Friday episode   Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Well the feeds have been down since they got the wakeup call this morning and unlike times in the past when they are going to be down over 24 hours, there is no banner stating as such. We know they are taping tomorrows eviction today so it's likely they are down until at least tomorrow night and teh eviction airs on the west coast.

Of course they are getting hammered on Twittered asking what gives and they are completely non-responsive
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Friday episode   Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:16 am

Well the feeds are still down post episode. There is no banner at the top telling us what the hell is going on with the feeds, but I am assuming that they won't be up until this "special episode" airs tomorrow night.

Since they gave them champagne to drink following the episode tonight, I would not think that the HOH comp would be starting tonight, but what other reason would they have for the feeds to still be down? I also noticed that Julie didn't say anything about live feeds tonight on the episode, which probably means we aren't going to see that endurance comp happening. Once again, silence from CBS so we don't know what the hell they are planning. This is bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday episode   

Back to top Go down

Friday episode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1