Share | 

Alex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Alex   Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:41 pm

So, Paul broke the news to Alex yesterday that he would not be using the veto. He told her that Christmas and Josh "heavily implied" that if he used the veto on Alex and the 2 of them steamrolled to the end like he knows they could, then he would lose their votes. In addition, he would lose Kevin's vote for him leaving the game this week as well. So if he goes to the end with Alex he will lose the game. She said she would have done it for him and he said it was a different scenario. He is a vet and thought if he did make it to the end he would lose anyway, so he intended to keep his promise to Alex, but now he sees that he has an actual chance to win the game and he has to think about himself and the "needs of HIS family" too (this one made me choke since he lives off his parents and pays for nothing and last season his mom said Paul would buy her a Bentley if he won, NEEDS my ass).

I expected her to at least fight him about it. I mean she has been a mean-spirited, petty bitch the entire season, so why not now? Then I thought maybe she was just trying to guilt trip him into using the veto and going off on him would not accomplish that. Basically I gave her the benefit of the doubt of actually "playing" the game against Paul for a change (wow was I stupid). She said she understood it was good for his game, but on a friendship level it is fucked up. He played victim and said that he doesn't want to screw up this year like he did last year when he made an emotional decision instead of a smart decision, etc.

He apologized for letting her down and said if it were not a situation where all the weight of the decision would be on his shoulders, then he would definitely want her to stay and compete with him. He said if they could get Christmas and Josh on board with her staying then he would be happy to do it because then it would not be HIM taking their game away when him and Alex steamrolled to the end. She made the arguments that they carried the other 3 to the end and she even threw competitions to help him with his plans because she trusted him. He said he didn't want her to think he crossed her on purpose and she said she "kinda feels like he did" and that these plans were in the works for a while now. He acted offended and said he would never do that, it is not his character, but he has to think about himself and his family....blah, blah, blah.

Then he played a card that production should have called him out on. Alex said she would be happy if they were 1st and 2nd and wouldn't care in which order, just that they worked the whole game and go there. He said it is not about the money. She said it is to her, as long as they both got a share (1st and 2nd) she would be happy, this way she gets nothing and he is the one taking it from her. He said something about not being able to respond to that aspect of the game right now, but she can pick up what he laying down about it. It heavily implied that he was going to take care of her financial loss after the game was over. In the past even a hint of something like this and production pulls them into the DR and they have to come out and make it clear that sharing the prize money is not a tool to be used in the game. But, hey, we are talking about Golden Boy Paul.

Then he started playing the victim saying it is crushing his soul to have to do this. He can't sleep. He is so upset. He says she has been his best friend in the house and wants to continue that outside the house. She said she understood on a game level, but on a friend level this was shitty. He again said he never wanted to cross her and if they had both ended up on the block next to each other and he went to jury he would tell people to vote for her and he himself would vote for her. She said she would give him a fair assessment and would try to get Jason to do the same, but thought he would be salty about it. Then she said with the people left in the house not having done anything, she can pretty much guarantee he has her vote so he can just stop talking to her.

Then more victim shit by saying he is sorry he let her down and didn't win that HOH, "he really tried" so they could both be safe because then he wouldn't be automatically losing 3 votes (so how is that different?).

There were a couple of conversations throughout the day, mainly after Josh would try to talk to Alex and she would get pissed off and Paul would worry about damage control again. At one point she did get a bit pissed at him and said she didn't believe that he didn't know about Jason leaving and pointed out he couldn't even have her back with voting out Kevin instead of Raven. He said that Christmas and Josh told him he would be the next target if he didn't get rid of Raven. She pointed out that Josh didn't say that when they were all in the storage room and Paul said "that was in front of you." I screamed at the monitor........."since when are you afraid of Josh and Christmas" which is what SHE should have said.

It looked like she was going to just roll over and then she had a conversation with him later telling him that if he doesn't win the next HOH or veto he WILL be next. She said they want competitors out. He asked if they said anything to her and she said not directly, but pointed out they didn't say anything directly to her either. So, I thought she was trying to make him feel paranoid that he might need her to make sure he didn't get clipped next. But I found out quickly that was a wrong assumption.

Then he asked about jury votes and who he should take to the end. Some of her analysis was pretty good, and others were just plain stupid. He said against Kevin he has no chance even though he hasn't done anything because he was nice to people when they were being evicted. Plus several people would be pissed that Paul took him to final 2 after he already won the $25k. She thinks he would lose automatically to Christmas because she was the girl with the broken foot who nobody really liked at first but managed to stay in the game to the end. She also befriended Matt and Raven a lot before they left. So she said Josh is his best bet and he agreed with her. Then she said that Cody could actually vote for Josh just to spite Paul because he hates Paul so much. This surprised Paul to think of it that way. Then Paul said that Dr. Will's job is to get people to separate personal from game, so that could work in his favor.

The only part of these conversations that I really, really enjoyed was when Paul was initially telling her he wasn't using the veto and why, and she told him Cody told her that Paul would do this, but she didn't believe him at the time. Paul was actually offended and said that Cody was not a mind reader and could not have seen the situation coming out the way it did. She said "he told me that you would use me and Jason to take people out so you would have easy people to beat at the end and then take someone like Josh to the final 2 because you can't get there otherwise." Paul was pissed and said that Cody was full of shit. This was not the plan all along, it is just how it came out.

I get letting things go if you know you are leaving, but Alex had cards to play and didn't do it. Not that I am a fan, I enjoy seeing her get shit on finally because she shit on so many others and delighted in their misery, but damn it there comes a time to play the fucking game with the cards you have. Even now, the veto ceremony has not happened yet. After thinking on it and trying the guilt trip stuff with Paul, she should go to Paul and tell him that if he doesn't use the veto on her, she can't vote for him and she can't talk on his behalf. She will also blow shit up with Christmas and Josh before she leaves revealing AMF and the final 3 they have had for weeks, how he talked about taking Christmas and Josh to the end of the game because they are both clueless and will do whatever they are told.

If he doesn't use it, then follow through with the threat and tell Christmas and Josh EVERYTHING, and do it right out in the open with everyone present. Tell them that if they don't split the vote and send Kevin to jury, she will go to the jury and tell everyone to vote for Paul. Tell them that she will make sure that Matt and Raven know the plan was for Matt to go out on Jason's HOH and not Kevin even if Jason had put him on the block instead of Raven. Then tell them that they all promised Alex that Kevin would go if she didn't put them up, but then Christmas and Josh were the ones to flip and send Raven out. Josh will say he voted out Kevin, but she will say, "who are they going to believe, someone who has never lied to them or someone who just evicted them?" Then tell them that Paul has been protecting Kevin because he wants to take him to the end because he knows that nobody will vote for him because he has done nothing. Then ask "why do you think Kevin keeps throwing comps and sitting by himself in a room? Because he knows Paul is taking HIM to the final 2."

Then tell them that if they keep her, she will take Paul out in the next round because she no longer has to keep her word to him since he didn't use the veto. Point out that SHE will always be Paul's target because he can't beat her in most comps, but if she is gone Kevin won't be his target, which means 1 of the 2 of them will leave the house for sure. Point out that neither of them will win against Paul in the final 2, but they have a chance against her because she shit on Cody, Elena, and Mark before they left, the only vote she would have would be Jason and she is not even sure she has his vote because of the way he left the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alex   Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Oh, and Paul pointed out to her that she "has a good chance" of being AFP. So now she is camera talking basically making her case for AFP since she is getting boned so badly by Paul. She keeps talking about winning her own comps and only losing those she threw because she trusted her team.

And another thing, she admitted that she slowed her time down on BB comics to give Paul a chance to win so both of them would be safe! Yes, she IS THAT STUPID!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Alex   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 pm

So apparently at the veto ceremony she grew a pair and lit Paul up a bit. I haven't heard details, but it sounds like it wasn't pretty. Now I hope they actually show it to us.

Paul said something to Josh when they were alone "she is sneaky dude, did you see all that last minute shit she tried to throw out there." Paul tried to talk to her, but she told him to leave the room and once he was gone said Jason was right they are all counterfeit SOB's. Paul is begging for eviction show to be tonight because he is having so many emotions and it is "so hard on him." Puke

Now she is sitting in the have-not room praying with her rosary for people to vote for her for AFP. Not sure that God really cares about BB and AFP, but to each his own I guess.

If she sits there on her ass and doesn't even approach Josh and Christmas, she is even more stupid than I thought before. Like I said she has cards to play and maybe she played some of them in her speech, but there still needs to be a conversation. She can go to jury and vote for Paul because he played best, but he blew her game up and shit on her in a personal way so if she sits back and doesn't blow his shit up before she leaves, she is a fool. He may still win, but it might make him a little shakier in doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex   

Back to top Go down

Alex
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1