Share | 

BB Comics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: BB Comics   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:55 am

So, the veto was BB comics and I am looking forward to seeing it. Not because I want to watch Alex being stupid enough to throw it (yes, she admitted it on camera) so that her and Paul could both be safe and definitely not to see Paul win the damn thing, but because the depiction of Paul is bothering him so much. Apparently Paul, Christmas and Josh (not sure about Alex or Kevin) were portrayed as villains. Jess and Cody were depicted and super heroes, or the "good guys." Paul has commented on it over and over. He is saying that they have to be getting hosed on the edit, because if anyone saw what was "really going on" they would know that Cody was a terrible person.......violent, rude, selfish..........and a long list of other things according to Paul, Christmas and Josh. What kills me is that Paul was on the show last year and came back this year and he still doesn't get it about the feeds. BB episodes can be edited to show whatever the hell they want it to, but live feeders actually KNOW what is going on. Furthermore with all the update sites people can actually find out what is going on by reading those as well for the most part.

Anyway, Paul's apparently is something like a potty mouth or something. There is something to do with a toilet or something. He believes it is because he curses too much or something like that. Well I believe it is because he is full of shit, literally. All he did was spew shit from his mouth to everyone, hence the toilet correlation, but they of course haven't figured that out.

Josh's was a meatball and he said that Mark should have been the meatball because that is what Josh called him. Well the first half of the season every other word he said was meatball, so duh, how else are they going to depict him? Well, wait a minute, a crybaby would have been more appropriate, but I guess they didn't want to redo another one like Big Meech.

Christmas' is something like Feliz NaviDEAD. She thinks this makes her look like a badass and she likes it. It bothered her at first that they were the villains, but now seems to enjoy it. In my opinion, hers should have been her riding in the pouch of a kangaroo.......in other words she has been carried the whole game. THAT one would have been more applicable for sure and it would have bothered the shit out of her.

In any event, the fact that it bothers Paul and is getting under his skin is enough for me to WANT to see it even more.

Hey Ctown, for the backyard interviews, didn't they in the past have more than just Jeff interviewing the hg's after the finale? I think I recall seeing on the feeds other "stations" set up and the hg's making the rounds. I am hoping if this is the case there is another site I can watch different interviews on instead of the ones done by the CBS person (in place of Jeff), because I would like to see some really good questions. Is it possible that ED would have something set up to do some of the interviews back there for his show or is that part of the 1-year post show ban for them doing his show? I would just love to see certain questions put to Paul, Alex, Christmas and Josh about bullying and shitting on people for sport. But of course, I am not holding out much hope it has any chance of happening. And we know it will all be fluff and sunshine when they go on Julie's show The Talk.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:21 am

yeah, pretty sure that isn't going to happen because they have a "handler" that walks them to each interview.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:03 am

I've never bothered with the backyard interviews and probably won't this year either.. not sure what date my feeds cut as I already canceled my subscription.

Dick won't be doing the interviews, that's for certain. He lives in Orlando and wouldn't go out there just for that because the pay is too cheap.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 am

chap5788 wrote:
So, the veto was BB comics and I am looking forward to seeing it.  Not because I want to watch Alex being stupid enough to throw it (yes, she admitted it on camera) so that her and Paul could both be safe and definitely not to see Paul win the damn thing, but because the depiction of Paul is bothering him so much.  Apparently Paul, Christmas and Josh (not sure about Alex or Kevin) were portrayed as villains.  Jess and Cody were depicted and super heroes, or the "good guys."  Paul has commented on it over and over.  He is saying that they have to be getting hosed on the edit, because if anyone saw what was "really going on" they would know that Cody was a terrible person.......violent, rude, selfish..........and a long list of other things according to Paul, Christmas and Josh.  What kills me is that Paul was on the show last year and came back this year and he still doesn't get it about the feeds.  BB episodes can be edited to show whatever the hell they want it to, but live feeders actually KNOW what is going on.  Furthermore with all the update sites people can actually find out what is going on by reading those as well for the most part.  

Anyway, Paul's apparently is something like a potty mouth or something.  There is something to do with a toilet or something.  He believes it is because he curses too much or something like that.  Well I believe it is because he is full of shit, literally.  All he did was spew shit from his mouth to everyone, hence the toilet correlation, but they of course haven't figured that out.  

Josh's was a meatball and he said that Mark should have been the meatball because that is what Josh called him.  Well the first half of the season every other word he said was meatball, so duh, how else are they going to depict him?  Well, wait a minute, a crybaby would have been more appropriate, but I guess they didn't want to redo another one like Big Meech.  

Christmas' is something like Feliz NaviDEAD.  She thinks this makes her look like a badass and she likes it.  It bothered her at first that they were the villains, but now seems to enjoy it.  In my opinion, hers should have been her riding in the pouch of a kangaroo.......in other words she has been carried the whole game.  THAT one would have been more applicable for sure and it would have bothered the shit out of her.

In any event, the fact that it bothers Paul and is getting under his skin is enough for me to WANT to see it even more.  

Hey Ctown, for the backyard interviews, didn't they in the past have more than just Jeff interviewing the hg's after the finale?  I think I recall seeing on the feeds other "stations" set up and the hg's making the rounds. I am hoping if this is the case there is another site I can watch different interviews on instead of the ones done by the CBS person (in place of Jeff), because I would like to see some really good questions.  Is it possible that ED would have something set up to do some of the interviews back there for his show or is that part of the 1-year post show ban for them doing his show?  I would just love to see certain questions put to Paul, Alex, Christmas and Josh about bullying and shitting on people for sport.  But of course, I am not holding out much hope it has any chance of happening.  And we know it will all be fluff and sunshine when they go on Julie's show The Talk.

Thanks for this post chap! clapping

I find it HILARIOUS that the three of them are villains. Pefect! Oh, poor Potty Mouth Paul, getting all grumpy about his name. Frankly, I have to fast forward through BBAD each night because I am sooooo sick of listening to him pontificate on and on and on! His comic name shuld have been the Pontiff!

As for Christmas, she should have been in a kangaroo pouch, carried all season until recently where HoH's are handed to her (so King Paul comes out all squeaky clean, no blood on those hands) and she gets all bossy and rude to Josh. Frankly, I think they both bully him, after all of their Cody bully nonsense they are doing the same thing to Josh (in my opinion and I don't really care for him).

Meatball.......perfect!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:32 am

I agree with you Cap, they both bully Josh on a regular basis and it makes me sick. Yesterday he went to talk to Alex and it was mostly saying she would understand what happened when she gets out and watches it back, wanted to be friends, please give him a hug........the same Josh bullshit. Afterward Christmas and Paul pulled him into the apple room and berated him for 45 minutes about him fucking up their games. So his "sin" was to try to do a bit of damage control for his relationship with Alex and not even on a game level. The egos of Paul and Christmas just irk me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Most of these are lame.

The best they can come up for with Jason is his Rodeo Clown name? The cosplayer? The Superfan? It's like tehy aren't even trying.

Matt's just should've been a blank cover and teh whole book filled with blank pages, would've covered everything he did in the house.

I guess will see the rest tomorrow
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Thanks Ctown, I think Raven's is a bit of a stretch. Makes her look like a protector of others, which is about as far away from the truth as possible. I think hers should have been about taking the money from people instead of stopping others from doing it.

At first I thought Matt's was stupid, but I guess the point is that he is no threat to anyone, just an animal in the forest.

Dom's was pretty good because she actually thought she was extinguishing evil all the time.

I liked Jess and Cody's. I see now why Christmas and Alex were butt hurt because it shows her as a hot girl as well as a superhero.

I thought Jason's was stupid. Granted he was a bit nuts, but they made him look lame and nuts and he was at least a competitor and could have been shown better.

Mark's was pretty accurate. Elena's was a bit of a stretch because until that last few days, she did nothing as far as speaking up or anything else.

I can't wait to see Paul's to see why he is so butt hurt. I don't think I remember them saying anything about Alex's comic.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Here's all of them. Kevin's makes no sense either

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks for posting these Ctown.

I have to say I love Paul's comic. And my thought process was right, every time he opens his mouth, shit spews out. And the toxic toilet, I am going to put my own spin on that.....it is production's manipulation.

Christmas' comic is a REAL STRETCH. I mean it depicts her as some sort of bad ass and she has been nothing of the sort. She has been carried through the entire game. And she says if she had been able to compete she would have smoked the comps. I call bullshit on that. Sure the wall, maybe slip n slide and the hot dog ones would have been up her alley, but the mental comps shows she is inept. She blames many of them on being on her "nerve medication" but even since she stopped taking them, she is still terrible.

Alex's is lame. When I think of Alex, the first word that comes to mind is brat. She is a spoiled, petty little brat. I am thinking a better comic for her would have been "brat-girl" and something about leaving her pillows, cat ears and Coke alone.

Josh's is pretty much as expected, but he should be crying instead of that stupid mischievous look they gave him.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 am

I found them to be sad and funny. "The Incredible Sulk" accurate and funny. Love Mark but he did need to be more aggressive but I understood why he didn't.

"Wiener Woman" LOL! She is a walking wiener after all.
"The Scar-Crow" Sad....they could of called him something that linked into his military service since everyone in there doesn't believe he served.

Mostly sad because this was....all they could come up with?....sad really, really sad.

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:00 am

Naru wrote:
I found them to be sad and funny. "The Incredible Sulk" accurate and funny. Love Mark but he did need to be more aggressive but I understood why he didn't.

"Wiener Woman" LOL! She is a walking wiener after all.
"The Scar-Crow" Sad....they could of called him something that linked into his military service since everyone in there doesn't believe he served.

Mostly sad because this was....all they could come up with?....sad really, really sad.

I agree that they could have done something military with Cody, but his "Stare-Crow" was pretty accurate in that he had a death stare for sure and that laser-like focus that came along with the stare was pretty scary for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:11 am

I think the reason they didn't do josh crying is they just made fun of crying last year with Big Meech, not to mention with Mark this year. The meatball thing bothered him because he thought that should've been Marks.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:33 am

Hmmmm, I like Jess and Cody's.    Love that the other ladies (and I use the term loosely) will be all butt hurt because she looks great.  The Stare Crow is funny.  I actually like Mark's.  The rest........meh.

Paul the potty mouth...perfect, and you KNOW it is irking him. Even sweeter.

Thanks for posting ctown.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Comics   

Back to top Go down

BB Comics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1