HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 VETO Josh's HOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: VETO Josh's HOH   Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Well it's been about 4 hours now so why don't we just start guessing at who won the veto, shall we? About what will happen if this person or that person wins it.

Well, it's really kind of a big ball of nothing really. Don't you think? I mean if Alex win's then maybe Josh will grow a pair.(not really likely.) and put up Paul, telling him it is his time to do his part on the block. Assure him that he has Alex and he knows that Christmas won't vote him out as counter arguments and when Christmas comes to him later to say....you really should put me up then he could tell her...ok sure....but when the time comes....put up Paul.

If Josh win's it we all hope he will use it but we all know he won't because....well...Paul will tell him what to do.

We know Christmas isn't going to use it and Kevin......not going to happen....

So this sums up this comp in a nut shell don't it. I also thought that ctown would like a place to put the veto results when they get done. But it still is a heaping pile of nothing really. Agree? Don't agree....tell me why.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:58 pm

Paul wins. I think he's nervous about Josh and this really puts him in a bad position. If he doesn't use it on Alex, she's pissed, if he does use it, josh and Christmas are pissed. I think he can smooth things over with Christmas and tell her josh made him too nervous and then slide Alex into josh position and cut him next
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7438
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
Paul wins.  I think he's nervous about Josh and this really puts him in a bad position.  If he doesn't use it on Alex, she's pissed, if he does use it, josh and Christmas are pissed.  I think he can smooth things over with Christmas and tell her josh made him too nervous and then slide Alex into josh position and cut him next

I seem to remember you and I talking about Paul going for veto. You said he would not try for it because it put him in a bad spot with Alex. I said he would win it because he knew that Josh was on to him and would take this chance to take the shot. Well we will never know if Josh would have grown a pair to take the shot. Personally I don't think he would have.

Now it gets interesting. If Paul tries to pull a "split vote" on Josh, will Josh boot Kevin out?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:49 am

I think he went for the veto simply to make sure he didn't go on the block at all so he can preserve that as part of his finale night speech. But it does put him in a bad position. Right after it was over, Alex told Paul not to screw her over, but that has been about it as far as conversation between the two of them.

Paul said he is not using the veto. According to his camera talks, Josh thinks Paul got Kevin to throw the veto for him because he maxed out his time. But not sure why that is such a big deal since Paul beat Alex anyway and whether Kevin threw it or not, I don't see him beating Alex or Paul.

Initially Paul wanted to say to Alex he can't use the veto because Josh and Christmas told him if he didn't win veto he was going on the block, so obviously he is the next target after Alex and he can't use the veto for that reason. This was a stupid excuse because if he takes Alex off the block, he is not "alone" going forward. This quickly changed. He is still going to tell her he can't use the veto, but now he is going to say that Josh and Christmas told him that if he uses the veto, then if he makes it to the end, they will not vote for him. He will also lose Kevin's vote if he saves Alex and lets him go home. That's 3 votes she would have plus Jason's and probably Raven and Matt because he voted against Raven. So if he saves her he hands the game to her. Christmas is supposed to tell her that Alex only promised her top 5, so he has to go with Paul and Josh, and she is supposed to confirm to Alex that she threatened Paul with her vote in jury. Josh is supposed to tell Alex that he threatened Paul with his jury vote because Alex is too good of a competitor and he has to take her out of the game.

Josh wants to just be straightforward with Alex. He actually wants to tell her about the final 3 they have had for several weeks now, but of course Paul and Christmas don't want that. Before the veto, Josh had told both Christmas and Paul that if Alex didn't win veto that they would all 3 sit her down and tell her everything so she would respect the game move, and they owe her at least that. They agreed, but you could tell they were not down with that idea and were just going along to keep peace until after veto. Now Christmas has taken to threatening to "light Josh's ass up" if he says too much to Alex. The 2 of them kept badgering him about what he was going to say and then picking apart what he would tell them. He finally just agreed to what they said.

Later he talked to the camera and said that Christmas is completely blind to what Paul has been doing. He is shitting on their game so badly and has no blood on his hands for screwing people over. He said that Paul is tainting their games and he doesn't like it. He said that Alex has had his back and been his friend, but he had to step back from her and Jason because they never promised him anything beyond top 5 (might have something to do with not wanting to lie to him because they had a top 3 with Paul.....just saying).

At this point, if I am Josh, I am telling Alex EVERYTHING. I am telling her that Paul hatched the plan to take out Jason, the staged fight between them and taking Alex out now. He can tell her that is why he wouldn't really answer her questions about the plan before veto but told her to make sure she went out and won it. He was stuck because he gave his word to them, etc.

Now as for Alex, when Paul comes to her to tell her that he is not using the veto and gives her his planned answer, she needs to strap up and start making some threats of her own. She needs to tell Paul that if he does not honor their deal and save her right now, she will tell Christmas and Josh everything. They made this pact in week 2 to work together as long as he didn't target Jason and she would help him with his plans. It then turned into a final 3 with her and Jason the week she was HOH. She will tell Josh and Christmas that Paul wanted to keep them because Christmas is helpless and Josh is stupid and harmless so they would be perfect for her, Jason and Paul to take the final 5. She will tell them about AMF, which they have talked about in front of Josh is a drink and made jokes about it, even as recently as the night Josh won HOH and they were all drinking in the HOH room. And not only will he lose her vote and Jason's vote, but she will go to the jury and tell Raven that it was HIS idea for her to put up Raven against Kevin instead of Josh and HE was the one who voted her out against Alex's wishes. So if he wants to talk about jury votes, there are 4 votes against him right now, and with all the other inside information she has about all the plans against Mark and Elena, calling them out on purpose, etc., he will more than likely lose their votes as well. Then remind him that she has NEVER went back on any word she has given him and has been completely loyal to him and he owes her something for that. Hell even tell him she will throw the next HOH to him and take her chances in veto, she just wants to stay longer than Kevin because she hates him or whatever. She doesn't have to keep that word, but he doesn't know that because she has never broken her word to him before. He will tell her that he can't convince Josh and Christmas to go along with any of this, but that is when she should tell him that is his own problem, not hers, but this is how it is going to play out.

Then if he doesn't use the veto, go to Josh and tell him EVERYTHING, his pact with her that turned into a final 2 deal, AMF was the name of their alliance, Paul wanted to keep Josh in the game because he was harmless, stupid and Paul could control him. Tell him that Paul will clip Josh next. He wants to go to the final 3 with Kevin and Christmas because it is an automatic win with them because of the physical aspect of the first 2 parts of the final HOH. He doesn't want to compete. Tell him that she had to wait to see if Paul used veto or not before their deal was voided because she is loyal and true to her word. Now she wants Josh to know everything. Then offer to Josh that if she wins, she will keep him clear to the end, and he doesn't even have to make the same deal with her. If he wins and wants to take Christmas, she will be fine with that, but SHE will take Josh to the final 2. He can't play in the next HOH so he needs a strong person who can protect him and SHE will do that. Paul obviously has Kevin who will throw the HOH to him and that makes Josh vulnerable. And tell him that if they are in the final 2 together, she will tell the jury in her speech that she owes her game to Josh.

Then talk to Christmas and tell her the same information about the deals that Paul made with her and Jason, his reasons for keeping Josh and Christmas in the game, etc. She already shared with Christmas the other day that the reason Jason started acting distant with Christmas is because Kevin would tell him that Christmas "liked" him and he better be careful on the cameras, and he made the same comments about Alex, which is why Alex started hating Kevin. Christmas was pissed at the time, so she needs to drive that home. Tell her that she is keeping the guy in the game that has gone on camera and made her look like a home-wrecking slut trying to get close to Jason even though it was not true, and those are just comments he has made that they are aware of. By keeping him in the game, she is endorsing those comments instead of sending him out when she has the chance. Tell her she will throw the next HOH to her, but not Paul because she wants Christmas and Josh safe, not Paul.

Then talk about jury votes. She can easily go to jury and shit on Paul's game, but if her and Josh can't save her, she might not tell the jury the information she has about Paul and then they will automatically lose for sure. Without her in the game Paul will almost 100% win the next HOH if it is physical at all, but she could stop that from happening. Tell her that the only reason she could only promise top 5 to her and Josh was because of the previous deal she had with Paul and Jason.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 am

Also a note on the jury votes, she needs to tell Josh and Christmas that Cody, Mark, Elena, Raven and Matt left the game pissed off at her (and Jason) because she either called them out or were directly responsible for their evictions. None of them blamed Paul when they left the game. The only vote she has for sure is Jason and he left the game pissed and thinks she turned on him, so might not even have that one.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:59 am

Another thing to point out to Josh is that Christmas and Paul have been inseparable for several weeks now. She is still sleeping with Paul even though there are a number of beds available, so where does that leave him?
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1450
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:59 am

I get that people get close having nothing to do but talk and lay around but am I the only one who thinks the bed sharing of non showmances is weird? I like my own bed even in a relationship for the most part. Why share a bed, get a bed in the same room, sure, but you sleep in your own bed. And if I were HOH NOBODY would be allowed on the bed. People crawling into the fresh clean sheets of MY bed would be grounds for nomination.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:31 am

Wembley, I agree with you it is weird. This is another reason why I don't get that nobody has seen Paul and Christmas as a unit before now. She has been sleeping with him for 2 weeks now. When she was HOH, she would go down to the rose room and nap in bed with him. There are other beds available. Two more people left this week and there she is still sleeping with him.

She has been skulking for some cuddling all season. There was a point when she was massaging Kevin's feet and legs for him and it was creepy. I mean he is a married man. Then when Paul started painting the target on Kevin she attached herself (literally) to Paul. It is all just plain weird like you said.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:19 am

Wembeley wrote:
I get that people get close having nothing to do but talk and lay around but am I the only one who thinks the bed sharing of non showmances is weird? I like my own bed even in a relationship for the most part. Why share a bed, get a bed in the same room, sure, but you sleep in your own bed. And if I were HOH NOBODY would be allowed on the bed. People crawling into the fresh clean sheets of MY bed would be grounds for nomination.

No, I find it strange as well.

Same here, NOBODY would be crawling in to my HoH bed. Gross.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Veto is over and Paul didn't use it. Apparently Alex's speech was pretty tough and according to Paul she "threw out some last minute shit" or something. He is whining to Christmas and Josh that he wants the eviction to be tonight because he is filled with emotions and it is eating at him. They are both blowing smoke up his ass saying his speech was PERFECT, he has played a GREAT game, has nothing to be sorry for, she should respect the move, what Alex said and did was fucked up, etc.

As I said on the Alex thread, I actually hope we get to see her speech because they haven't been showing them. I would like to know what she tried to guilt him with or if it was just petty in general or what.

Kevin went with Paul and Josh into the HOH room afterward and asked if his speech was okay and if it helped? Paul told him it did. He then talked about being on the block 3 times in a row, which shows he is a fighter, he's been fighting his whole life etc. Then he asked Paul if it is okay for him to say he is a fighter and stuff like that in his eviction night speech, and whether or not he can say that people get to final 5 different ways and this has been his way. Paul said he could say whatever he wants. Kevin said he didn't want to be controversial and needs Paul to tell him what to do. This was all done in Josh's presence and Paul acted like Kevin asking for advice (more like instructions) from Paul is a new thing or something. After he left, Josh went on a tangent saying Kevin doesn't deserve to be there, has done nothing, etc.

Then a little later, something a bit weird happened. Paul was laying on the HOH bed with Christmas' head in his lap. He was stroking her hair softly. All of the sudden, Josh asked if they were in a showmance he doesn't know about. They both immediately ask why he would say that? He said he has spoke about "Pamas" (apparently this is the duo name for Paul and Christmas). Then they played it off, said he played himself, has to quit saying it, they are a threesome, etc. I am wondering if some of what Alex said is bothering him again. Not that he can do anything about it now, but it was just interesting to hear him ask them that.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11576
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
Veto is over and Paul didn't use it.  Apparently Alex's speech was pretty tough and according to Paul she "threw out some last minute shit" or something.  He is whining to Christmas and Josh that he wants the eviction to be tonight because he is filled with emotions and it is eating at him.  They are both blowing smoke up his ass saying his speech was PERFECT, he has played a GREAT game, has nothing to be sorry for, she should respect the move, what Alex said and did was fucked up, etc.  

As I said on the Alex thread, I actually hope we get to see her speech because they haven't been showing them.  I would like to know what she tried to guilt him with or if it was just petty in general or what.  

Kevin went with Paul and Josh into the HOH room afterward and asked if his speech was okay and if it helped?  Paul told him it did.  He then talked about being on the block 3 times in a row, which shows he is a fighter, he's been fighting his whole life etc.  Then he asked Paul if it is okay for him to say he is a fighter and stuff like that in his eviction night speech, and whether or not he can say that people get to final 5 different ways and this has been his way.  Paul said he could say whatever he wants.  Kevin said he didn't want to be controversial and needs Paul to tell him what to do.  This was all done in Josh's presence and Paul acted like Kevin asking for advice (more like instructions) from Paul is a new thing or something.  After he left, Josh went on a tangent saying Kevin doesn't deserve to be there, has done nothing, etc.  

Then a little later, something a bit weird happened.  Paul was laying on the HOH bed with Christmas' head in his lap.  He was stroking her hair softly.  All of the sudden, Josh asked if they were in a showmance he doesn't know about.  They both immediately ask why he would say that?  He said he has spoke about "Pamas" (apparently this is the duo name for Paul and Christmas).  Then they played it off, said he played himself, has to quit saying it, they are a threesome, etc.  I am wondering if some of what Alex said is bothering him again.  Not that he can do anything about it now, but it was just interesting to hear him ask them that.


There is that glimmer again......almost too little too late. Sadly.

Btw, I was so annoyed with Paul the other night on BBAD, after the Unicorn Milkshake Party (which petty Alex did not attend, how does it feel to be in Cody's shoes you silly shit) anyhow, Josh was being silly on the hammock with Orville (which will, of course. be in the next show as a cute edit) and Paul came up, harassed him, and took Orville away from him like a jealous child. I don't know why but this just bothered me no end. Paul must be the center of the universe at all times. Jerk.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:01 pm

capricious1 wrote:
There is that glimmer again......almost too little too late.  Sadly.

Btw, I was so annoyed with Paul the other night on BBAD, after the Unicorn Milkshake Party (which petty Alex did not attend, how does it feel to be in Cody's shoes you silly shit) anyhow, Josh was being silly on the hammock with Orville (which will, of course. be in the next show as a cute edit) and Paul came up, harassed him, and took Orville away from him like a jealous child.  I don't know why but this just bothered me no end.  Paul must be the center of the universe at all times.  Jerk.

It is too little too late. I actually believe now if Josh actually has the chance to take Paul out in the next round he won't take it which is unfortunate for sure.

I am glad these little things that Paul does like that bothers other people and not just me. It drives me nuts that he can't stand someone doing something that might get them some air time. I truly believe this is why he wanted Raven out instead of Kevin, because she started wearing her floaties around her waist the way Paul wears the toucan. He is such a spoiled, entitled small man it just makes me sick that he is going to skate through this game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:


It is too little too late.  I actually believe now if Josh actually has the chance to take Paul out in the next round he won't take it which is unfortunate for sure.

If he has the chance and doesn't take it, he is a fool for sure. But the chances of him actually having the shot to take him out are slim to none. For that to happen, either Kevin or Christmas will have to win HoH (no power, just safety) and Josh would have to win the veto. Paul has already suggested throwing veto to him in that round so he can be the one to cast the vote and will be the one to get blood on his hands. Personally I think if Paul is in that posistion with Josh on the block, Josh is gone regardless of who he's sitting next to.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


It is too little too late.  I actually believe now if Josh actually has the chance to take Paul out in the next round he won't take it which is unfortunate for sure.

If he has the chance and doesn't take it, he is a fool for sure.  But the chances of him actually having the shot to take him out are slim to none.  For that to happen, either Kevin or Christmas will have to win HoH (no power, just safety) and Josh would have to win the veto.  Paul has already suggested throwing veto to him in that round so he can be the one to cast the vote and will be the one to get blood on his hands.  Personally I think if Paul is in that posistion with Josh on the block, Josh is gone regardless of who he's sitting next to.

If it is Paul's choice of who goes, he won't send Josh packing, it will be Christmas or Kevin. After he talked about jury votes with Alex the other day and she sold him that Josh is his best bet, I wasn't sure he was buying it, but within 30 minutes he was in the HOH room making a final 2 deal with Josh. He told him to remember when they made that pact after he saved Josh and said he was a ride or die or something to that affect.............he said on the final show they will show that fist bump or handshake, whatever it was and then cut to them in the final 2. He said they can't be Christmas because of Matt and Raven (the same thing Alex told him). And Christmas has started working out and will be walking without the crutch completely in 2 more days. She won't have the capabilities she would have had once, but there are several final HOH endurance comps I can remember that she could easily compete in since she can bear weight and that might scare Paul a bit. Will she be willing to throw the only competition she might be able to pull off since her injury? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: VETO Josh's HOH   

Back to top Go down
 
VETO Josh's HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Becky's veto speech
» Oklahoma Depth Chart
» Toledo Post Spring Depth Chart
» RL Tuxedo Mask?
» Hello, Josh from Millis...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: