Jury votes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Jury votes   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 am

I guess we can start a thread for this to start talking about jury votes. Everyone thinks that Paul screwed up and Josh blew up Pauls game with his goodbye message. Well look what I found:

https://etcanada.com/news/254465/big-brother-19-jason-and-raven-interview-i-am-dumbfounded-right-now/

Quote :
In his goodbye message, Josh confessed to voting for you and admitted he was going along with Paul’s plan. Yet in Paul’s message, he said he didn’t vote for you. What do you think is going on there? Who do you think is lying?

Paul’s definitely lying! But why would he lie in his goodbye message? Oh my God. That means it’s Tiger [Alex] and Josh. Holy s**t! I am dumbfounded right now at this very moment. I didn’t really hear Paul’s goodbye message because I just knew that he was 100% at fault. Now I’m completely speechless. It’s definitely Josh that’s lying then because he admitted to me that he’s a super fan. He must play dumb really well. I’m gonna just go ahead and say, if Paul said that in his goodbye message, then it was probably Josh. Paul did have a weird look on his face when I called him counterfeit and he asked me if I was going to say anything when I was leaving. I guess that kind of makes sense now. I’m just gonna go with Josh is the one that’s lying and he’s trying to throw Paul under the bus. Now I’m a flip flopper because I don’t know what to think.

Jason is completely clueless and needs to process it. Josh is the one telling the truth here. But here's the problem, if Alex goes this week, She will corroborate Pauls story because Josh and Christmas were dumb enough to stick to Pauls plan. Alex will talk Jason right out of his conspiracy theory. Now there is always Raven there to confirm it was Paul, but I don't think she would, I think she would try to protect him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
I guess we can start a thread for this to start talking about jury votes.  Everyone thinks that Paul screwed up and Josh blew up Pauls game with his goodbye message.  Well look what I found:

https://etcanada.com/news/254465/big-brother-19-jason-and-raven-interview-i-am-dumbfounded-right-now/

Quote :
In his goodbye message, Josh confessed to voting for you and admitted he was going along with Paul’s plan. Yet in Paul’s message, he said he didn’t vote for you. What do you think is going on there? Who do you think is lying?

Paul’s definitely lying! But why would he lie in his goodbye message? Oh my God. That means it’s Tiger [Alex] and Josh. Holy s**t! I am dumbfounded right now at this very moment. I didn’t really hear Paul’s goodbye message because I just knew that he was 100% at fault. Now I’m completely speechless. It’s definitely Josh that’s lying then because he admitted to me that he’s a super fan. He must play dumb really well. I’m gonna just go ahead and say, if Paul said that in his goodbye message, then it was probably Josh. Paul did have a weird look on his face when I called him counterfeit and he asked me if I was going to say anything when I was leaving. I guess that kind of makes sense now. I’m just gonna go with Josh is the one that’s lying and he’s trying to throw Paul under the bus. Now I’m a flip flopper because I don’t know what to think.

Jason is completely clueless and needs to process it.  Josh is the one telling the truth here.  But here's the problem, if Alex goes this week, She will corroborate Pauls story because Josh and Christmas were dumb enough to stick to Pauls plan.  Alex will talk Jason right out of his conspiracy theory.  Now there is always Raven there to confirm it was Paul, but I don't think she would, I think she would try to protect him

What Alex does when she gets there will rely pretty much on HOW she is sent out of the house. If Paul votes against her and keeps Kevin instead of forcing Josh to break a tie, I think the light bulb might finally come on for her. The conversation I would love to hear in jury is Matt and Jason. Matt will be all smug saying Jason shouldn't have gone against the group and Jason will tell him that they all knew about it, he just agreed to take the heat. And that if he had used the veto to take Raven off, Matt was still going home. He might not believe it at first but when Raven comes in next, things could unravel a bit.

Personally I think Paul HAS screwed himself on several votes. He didn't need to promise everyone final 3. He could have just kept the group mentality kind of thing. When you make your promises so specific, when you break them it feels a lot more personal.

And I think if Alex doesn't win veto this week, Josh will have a conversation with her before the eviction and will tell her in person about the final 3 he has and they have had for a while. She will more than likely make him swear on his family or his bible knowing his faith is very important to him. If he does it, she will know just how badly Paul played her and as petty as she is, I bet she is really good at being bitter for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:45 am

chap5788 wrote:

What Alex does when she gets there will rely pretty much on HOW she is sent out of the house.  If Paul votes against her and keeps Kevin instead of forcing Josh to break a tie, I think the light bulb might finally come on for her.  

And I think if Alex doesn't win veto this week, Josh will have a conversation with her before the eviction and will tell her in person about the final 3 he has and they have had for a while.  She will more than likely make him swear on his family or his bible knowing his faith is very important to him.  If he does it, she will know just how badly Paul played her and as petty as she is, I bet she is really good at being bitter for sure.

Like I posted in the other thread, Paul already has a plan for this. Splitting the vote won't fly with Josh and he knows this. He will explain to Alex before hand that he has to vote with Josh since hes the HoH and he needs to save face. His vote doesn't really matter because Josh is the tiebreaker anyhow. She will eat that up and believe it. Now if Paul wins veto and doesn't use it on her, that's a whole different story. It would be hysterical if Paul messed up and actually won the thing
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What Alex does when she gets there will rely pretty much on HOW she is sent out of the house.  If Paul votes against her and keeps Kevin instead of forcing Josh to break a tie, I think the light bulb might finally come on for her.  

And I think if Alex doesn't win veto this week, Josh will have a conversation with her before the eviction and will tell her in person about the final 3 he has and they have had for a while.  She will more than likely make him swear on his family or his bible knowing his faith is very important to him.  If he does it, she will know just how badly Paul played her and as petty as she is, I bet she is really good at being bitter for sure.

Like I posted in the other thread, Paul already has a plan for this.  Splitting the vote won't fly with Josh and he knows this.  He will explain to Alex before hand that he has to vote with Josh since hes the HoH and he needs to save face.  His vote doesn't really matter because Josh is the tiebreaker anyhow.  She will eat that up and believe it.  Now if Paul wins veto and doesn't use it on her, that's a whole different story.  It would be hysterical if Paul messed up and actually won the thing

Oh! He will try to win the thing this week to avoid being put on the block. He knows that Josh will never put Christmas up and the only other option is him. So yeah he will be gunning for it for sure.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:53 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Like I posted in the other thread, Paul already has a plan for this.  Splitting the vote won't fly with Josh and he knows this.  He will explain to Alex before hand that he has to vote with Josh since hes the HoH and he needs to save face.  His vote doesn't really matter because Josh is the tiebreaker anyhow.  She will eat that up and believe it.  Now if Paul wins veto and doesn't use it on her, that's a whole different story.  It would be hysterical if Paul messed up and actually won the thing

Oh! He will try to win the thing this week to avoid being put on the block. He knows that Josh will never put Christmas up and the only other option is him. So yeah he will be gunning for it for sure.

No he won't, he is trying to convince Alex to throw it to him, but he will be throwing it himself. He wants Alex gone but doesn't want to be responsible. If he wins, and he doesn't pull her down, she will be on to him.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No he won't, he is trying to convince Alex to throw it to him, but he will be throwing it himself.  He wants Alex gone but doesn't want to be responsible.  If he wins, and he doesn't pull her down, she will be on to him.

We will see when he does his DR about the veto but don't you think that at this stage of the game it is stupid to throw veto if you want to stay in the game. I know he is safe with Alex, Christmas and Kevin but you know he's on Josh's radar and Paul knows he knows. But right now it is all speculation till we see the veto played.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:24 pm

I couldn't believe it when Paul actually TOLD Josh and Christmas last night that if Kevin comes off the block and Christmas is the replacement that he will tell Alex that for his end game he has to do what Josh wants and vote for Christmas to stay. He then went on to tell Christmas that if she is on the block, then no blood is on HER hands for Alex's eviction. Josh didn't say a word during this time because once again it is HIM that is hung out to dry. So he doesn't even have to be sneaky about telling Alex this, he already shared his plan with them. It is almost certain that BB comics is going to be the veto so they won't know each other's times so it is not one you can really throw, but I agree with Ctown, Paul doesn't want this veto and Christmas is on board with going on the block and he probably believes that the 2 of them can always convince Josh to do it that way.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:27 am

Did anyone hear Alex'a little self talk before bed in the "have not" room last night (on BBAD)? She mentioned that Paul will not be a friend of hers when she leaves the house (bullshit and interesting because you were one of the people going on and on about it not being personal, it is a game) but she will vote for him and she will get Jason to vote for him because he played the best game or something like that.

Hmmmmm.......I think she is going to be a bitter bunny in jury, it has already started.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:19 am

Alex had several tangents to the camera last night. There is no doubt Paul shit on her harder than anyone else in the house, but it is not like the red flags were not falling on her head for the past couple of weeks. But you are right, she always made fun of people who were getting evicted trying to save themselves and giving their arguments of why the should stay, etc. Half the stuff she said to the camera she needed to say to Paul, but she only jabbed him a couple of times.

She says she will get Jason to vote for him, but I think once she actually gets to jury she will make sure everyone knows the plans put in place to plot their evictions. She may say "it was a good game move" but in the context I believe she will share this information is actually going to hurt Paul's chances at jury votes.

Normally it would bother me if a player who had done nothing or just followed orders for an entre game wins, but in this case, I would actually advocate for it. I say this only because of the bullying mentality of the season. Not allowing people to talk to evictees without threats. Putting Kevin in a corner like a dog and threatening him if he does come out. Putting targets on people by using personal shit that hurts their reputation outside the house when it is completely unnecessary to accomplish your agenda like the bullshit conversation that Jess was a sexual predator and things like that. The gang mentality and attacks on 1 or 2 people at a time to isolate them to the point where there isn't even a drop of human kindness or courtesy given to them. These are things that were no necessary.

Paul absolutely deserves to win the game because he is really the only one who played it. But, he was given the first half of the game and that should count against him. Not because he used those advantages, but because it allowed him time to set things up for himself for the rest of the game. But if this is a bitter jury, he deserves that in spades. There was no reason to promise end game deals to EVERYONE. It is one thing to work together with a group of people to accomplish a goal, but he promised EVERYONE in the jury an end game deal of some sort except Cody.

So, like I said if he loses to a bitter jury, he will be one player who definitely deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury votes   

Back to top Go down

Jury votes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1