AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:43 pm

This is how stupid Christmas is

Quote :
. 12:00-1:00 AM: Kevin thanked Christmas for everything. He said he has her back until the end no matter what. Kevin said he thought Christmas was going to win HoH. Christmas said she tried but she messed up. She said it was not a competition that you could easily throw. Christmas let Kevin know she doesn’t mean to be distant, but it’s best for everyone. Kevin said he understands. Christmas, Josh and Paul then discussed the plan for in the event that Alex wins the veto. While they agree that Kevin would have to go, there was discussion about who to nominate. Christmas offered to go up. She thought Paul would get voted out. Once she realized that they control the votes, she told Paul it would make more sense to have him go up since it would appear to drive a bigger wedge between Josh and Paul. Paul argued that it will be a 2-0 vote if Christmas is up next to Kevin. Christmas then told Josh to put her up.

What's it going to take for her to see Paul is playing her? She can see that it makes sense for him to go up to sell the fake fight with Paul, but can't see that by him refusing to go up is only for his benefit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is how stupid Christmas is

Quote :
.  12:00-1:00 AM: Kevin thanked Christmas for everything. He said he has her back until the end no matter what. Kevin said he thought Christmas was going to win HoH. Christmas said she tried but she messed up. She said it was not a competition that you could easily throw. Christmas let Kevin know she doesn’t mean to be distant, but it’s best for everyone. Kevin said he understands. Christmas, Josh and Paul then discussed the plan for in the event that Alex wins the veto. While they agree that Kevin would have to go, there was discussion about who to nominate. Christmas offered to go up. She thought Paul would get voted out. Once she realized that they control the votes, she told Paul it would make more sense to have him go up since it would appear to drive a bigger wedge between Josh and Paul. Paul argued that it will be a 2-0 vote if Christmas is up next to Kevin. Christmas then told Josh to put her up.      

What's it going to take for her to see Paul is playing her?  She can see that it makes sense for him to go up to sell the fake fight with Paul, but can't see that by him refusing to go up is only for his benefit

What would it take? I will tell you. It would take Paul standing in front of her saying "Christmas, I am playing you, you really should be objecting to this and put me on the block because otherwise I will stand up on finale night and use the fact that I was never on the block as part of my argument to win the game!" Even then she would probably say "well if you think it is the best thing to do Paul, I have no problem with it."

I am thinking it will probably occur to Josh about Paul never having been on the block. Plus he has told Christmas time and again that SHE is his #1 and she always just says "same." So he will not want her to be put on the block. I am just hoping that Kevin or Alex win POV and actually use it on themselves. I believe that Alex would take herself down no matter what Paul says, and I would hope that Kevin would do the same thing.

And another thing, the argument that it would be a 2-0 vote if Christmas was on the block against Kevin is a crock too. Alex wants Kevin out more than ANYONE in the house so her vote would definitely be to evict Kevin. If Kevin pulls himself off, it would be best for Paul to be the replacement because then he wouldn't have to vote against Alex and Josh's plan to have all 3 of them tell Alex she is going home would go out the window because Paul could say that he didn't see it coming and act all nervous that he was the one going out the door, but he is a coward and he is so bent on not being on the block at all, he will talk his way out of it for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:12 pm

So Josh wants to tell Alex she is going up and not blindside her with it per their eralier discussion. Of course Paul is against this because he wants to try and keep Alex in his pocket in case she winns veto. So how does Paul handle it? He tells Josh that technically you are not allowed to tell someone they are going up so he has to wait to talk to her until after nominations. I really hope Josh doesn't buy this load of rap, they've been telling people all season when they are going up, whether its as a pawn or not.

How funny would it be if Josh defied Paul and told Alex she's going up, then BB stepped in and actually enforced the rule and since Josh broke it, he is not allowed to put Alex up as an initial nom. He would have no choice but to put up Kevin and Paul. Of course in a situation like that, I could see Christmas agree to go up against Kevin just so Paul doesn't have to be uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:37 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh to Camera:

I need to have a conversation with Alex, tell her that she is going up.

I'd love to get Kevin out this week, but I know I can beat Kevin in the end

I'm not only thinking about my game. I'm thinking about Christmas game

I'm thinking if I do make a carzy move, how is it going to turn Christmas against me...how is our position going to be

What if I f*** up and in the end I f*** up Christmas chances? I'm thinking what moves will protect her

With Paul, we will fo to the Final 3 and play it out, we'll see what happens

Don't know what would happen if its me and Christams against Kevin and Alex. Alex would take Kevin out, Kevin would take Alex out

If I take a shot this wekk, Christmas would turn against me. I don't know

I love Paul. He is going to be one of my best friends outside of this house...but I gotta separate personal and play the game

Paul has probably played the best game in the past two, three seasons. Not 3 cause you had Derrick

I can't beat Paul in the end, even him being a vet. Everybody is mad at me

Everybody is going to vote for Paul. The only way I'm going to win this game is if I take a shot at Paul

I don't know if I take a shot now, or wait until top 3 and take a shot

Ok, he's at least entertaining taking a shot at Paul, but IMO, he needs to keep this to himself for now. Put Alex and KEvin on the block and see how the veto plays out. Don't even mention this to Christmas at this point. This way, if Paul wins veto, you don't run a risk of pushing him away. Not likely Christmas will win veto, so if Josh, Alex or Kevin win, it can be used to take a shot at Paul. Wait until you see who wins, and hten present the idea to Christmas and see what she thinks, as long as she's on board with it, it doesn't matter how the other feels, as long as Christmas votes out Paul, Josh is the tiebreaker vote and he goes home.

The only problem is, that Josh has been coming up with these types of plans all season when talking to the camera, and then wimping out. It would be huge to see it blow up and Paul goes home. Next week the eviction is on Wednesday so will likely be taped on Tuesday so the feeds will be down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Josh to Camera:

I need to have a conversation with Alex, tell her that she is going up.

I'd love to get Kevin out this week, but I know I can beat Kevin in the end

I'm not only thinking about my game.  I'm thinking about Christmas game

I'm thinking if I do make a carzy move, how is it going to turn Christmas against me...how is our position going to be

What if I f*** up and in the end I f*** up Christmas chances?  I'm thinking what moves will protect her

With Paul, we will fo to the Final 3 and play it out, we'll see what happens

Don't know what would happen if its me and Christams against Kevin and Alex.  Alex would take Kevin out, Kevin would take Alex out

If I take a shot this wekk, Christmas would turn against me.  I don't know

I love Paul.  He is going to be one of my best friends outside of this house...but I gotta separate personal and play the game

Paul has probably played the best game in the past two, three seasons.  Not 3 cause you had Derrick

I can't beat Paul in the end, even him being a vet.  Everybody is mad at me

Everybody is going to vote for Paul.  The only way I'm going to win this game is if I take a shot at Paul

I don't know if I take a shot now, or wait until top 3 and take a shot

Ok, he's at least entertaining taking a shot at Paul, but IMO, he needs to keep this to himself for now.  Put Alex and KEvin on the block and see how the veto plays out.  Don't even mention this to Christmas at this point.  This way, if Paul wins veto, you don't run a risk of pushing him away.  Not likely Christmas will win veto, so if Josh, Alex or Kevin win, it can be used to take a shot at Paul.  Wait until you see who wins, and hten present the idea to Christmas and see what she thinks, as long as she's on board with it, it doesn't matter how the other feels, as long as Christmas votes out Paul, Josh is the tiebreaker vote and he goes home.

The only problem is, that Josh has been coming up with these types of plans all season when talking to the camera, and then wimping out.  It would be huge to see it blow up and Paul goes home.  Next week the eviction is on Wednesday so will likely be taped on Tuesday so the feeds will be down for a bit.

I saw this and had to go listen for myself because I couldn't believe he was even saying it. But, like you, I wonder if he really has the guts to do it. I do agree he shouldn't talk to her about it and I believe that he learned that lesson the last time. But, I can say with almost 100% certainty that Christmas will not go for it. She has done a lot of camera talking of her own in the past couple of weeks and she always comes to the same conclusion..........she will go to final 3 with Josh and Paul and let them fight it out because both of them are taking her to final 2 anyway.

But if Kevin or Alex win and take themselves down, I am pretty sure that Josh will put Paul up and tell him that he just can't put Christmas up there and probably point out that Paul has never been on the block. If Paul protests too much, Christmas might cave, but that opens the door for Josh to ask Christmas why Paul has so much trouble trusting them? It would be 100% safe for him to go on the block so why is he tripping about it. Then he can talk about votes and the fact that Paul has never been on the block, etc.

But at the end of the day it is Josh's decision. It is not like she is going to win a comp that isn't thrown to her anyway. And like he said Alex will take out Kevin and Kevin will take out Alex and him and Christmas control the votes. Sure there is a slight risk, but there obviously is with Paul as well, just ask Jason, Raven, Matt, Mark and Elena.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I saw this and had to go listen for myself because I couldn't believe he was even saying it.  But, like you, I wonder if he really has the guts to do it.  I do agree he shouldn't talk to her about it and I believe that he learned that lesson the last time.  But, I can say with almost 100% certainty that Christmas will not go for it.  She has done a lot of camera talking of her own in the past couple of weeks and she always comes to the same conclusion..........she will go to final 3 with Josh and Paul and let them fight it out because both of them are taking her to final 2 anyway.  

But if Kevin or Alex win and take themselves down, I am pretty sure that Josh will put Paul up and tell him that he just can't put Christmas up there and probably point out that Paul has never been on the block.  If Paul protests too much, Christmas might cave, but that opens the door for Josh to ask Christmas why Paul has so much trouble trusting them?  It would be 100% safe for him to go on the block so why is he tripping about it.  Then he can talk about votes and the fact that Paul has never been on the block, etc.  

But at the end of the day it is Josh's decision.  It is not like she is going to win a comp that isn't thrown to her anyway.  And like he said Alex will take out Kevin and Kevin will take out Alex and him and Christmas control the votes.  Sure there is a slight risk, but there obviously is with Paul as well, just ask Jason, Raven, Matt, Mark and Elena.

This is why Kevin or Alex winning veto is the best thing that could happen. I know Christmas is set in her ways, but Josh has a very strong argument and could also point out to her that there is no way either of them beats Paul at the end. We're at the point in the game that big moves need to be made.

If Paul were to get blindsided, I could see him telling Julie in his exit interview that he's not upset and is surprised he lasted as long as he did and how much everyone trusted him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Kevin and Alex are officially nominated. Josh feels bad, Alex is crying and Paul is talking trash behind her back to Josh. More of the same drill
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:31 pm

6:04 PM- Josh to Christmas, who would you take to final 2? Christmas says she doesn't know yet, between him and Paul. Josh says he would take Christmas to final 2. Christmas says she can't make that decision right now.

Josh has entertained to the cameras more than once today about taking a shot at Paul, but says Christmas will be mad at him and might drop him. He has talked to Paul and Christmas about jury votes because apparently Alex brought this up to Josh, and of course Paul is telling him not to worry about jury votes and that it is Dr. Will's job to make them look at gameplay (there's a new excuse from Paul I haven' heard yet).

Before noms when Paul was laying out the plans, he said that if Christmas goes up as a pawn if Alex or Kevin come down, then Christmas won't get any blood on her hands for Kevin or Alex going home. During that whole conversation Josh offered very little and just listened.

Now the above conversation happened and that should tell Josh everything he needs to know. Two weeks ago Christmas was saying they were positively final 2, now she says she is not sure? Seriously? Josh is just looking for someone who is ride or die with HIM. When he talked to Jason yesterday he was fishing for his targets and came away thinking that Jason was going to clip him. So right now he has a final 3 with 2 people who are shining up their own jury votes, but shitting on Josh's. They don't listen to a damn thing he says. Now Paul wants the next HOH thrown to him and he is good to go.

Josh knows that Alex is loyal (he doesn't know about her side deal with Paul, but that was part of a final 3 anyway with Jason). And she is a good competitor. If she wins the veto, I would have a conversation with her and tell her everything about Paul's plan, his final 3 with Christmas and Paul, but that they are just using him to get to the end of the game. He just wants someone who will commit to a final 2 with him. I think hearing all this information, she will commit to him AND stick to it, and she could easily be the vote to send Paul out of the house. And I haven't heard Josh make a comment about this to the cameras, but being the HOH who backdoored Paul is a HUGE feather in his cap come finale night if he gets there.

You can't be loyal to a fault to someone who is loyal to you only when it is convenient and then says they aren't sure they would choose you at the end. And if they send Paul out, how the hell is she going to do anything about it? He can still vote to keep her in the game and if he wins at the end, he could actually take her to final 2 if he thinks he has a better shot. And Christmas and Paul are big on saying, it isn't personal it is game and telling him to quit worrying about emotions and play the fucking game. Well guess what, he just might do it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
6:04 PM- Josh to Christmas, who would you take to final 2? Christmas says she doesn't know yet, between him and Paul. Josh says he would take Christmas to final 2. Christmas says she can't make that decision right now.

You are missing part of this conversation and shows how stupid Christmas really is. She told Josh that she doesn't even want to be in the position to make that decision. She then went on to tell Josh that if he wins final HoH the smart decision is to take Paul. She is buying into the bs that Paul can't win because he is a vet. I hope alarms are going off in Josh's head over all of this. One she won't commit to saying she would take him, I would interpret that as she is not. Then she says that its smart to cut her instead of Paul, so that right there tells me that she cares more about Pauls game than anyones. I agree with you, but I think he shouldn't include just Alex, but include Kevin as well. I know the next HoH doesn't really have any power and all the power belongs to veto, but the HoH does have safety. So between Josh, Alex and Kevin against Christmas, who do you think has the least chance of winning?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

You are missing part of this conversation and shows how stupid Christmas really is.  She told Josh that she doesn't even want to be in the position to make that decision.  She then went on to tell Josh that if he wins final HoH the smart decision is to take Paul.  She is buying into the bs that Paul can't win because he is a vet.  I hope alarms are going off in Josh's head over all of this.  One she won't commit to saying she would take him, I would interpret that as she is not.  Then she says that its smart to cut her instead of Paul, so that right there tells me that she cares more about Pauls game than anyones.  I agree with you, but I think he shouldn't include just Alex, but include Kevin as well.  I know the next HoH doesn't really have any power and all the power belongs to veto, but the HoH does have safety.  So between Josh, Alex and Kevin against Christmas, who do you think has the least chance of winning?

How is this a valid argument to these people? He was up against a vet last year and the vet won. So how is this even a proven point?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

You are missing part of this conversation and shows how stupid Christmas really is.  She told Josh that she doesn't even want to be in the position to make that decision.  She then went on to tell Josh that if he wins final HoH the smart decision is to take Paul.  She is buying into the bs that Paul can't win because he is a vet.  I hope alarms are going off in Josh's head over all of this.  One she won't commit to saying she would take him, I would interpret that as she is not.  Then she says that its smart to cut her instead of Paul, so that right there tells me that she cares more about Pauls game than anyones.  I agree with you, but I think he shouldn't include just Alex, but include Kevin as well.  I know the next HoH doesn't really have any power and all the power belongs to veto, but the HoH does have safety.  So between Josh, Alex and Kevin against Christmas, who do you think has the least chance of winning?

I didn't listen to the whole thing before I did the post. I think she was preparing him with HER thought process. Saying it is smarter for HIS game to take Paul shows she cares for Josh's well-being. But then if she were to win and cut him, then he would have to understand she wants to win.

Josh went to his room later and camera talked again. He said the look on Christmas' face when they talked said it all, that she won't take him because he thinks she might have a chance against Paul (highly unlikely). He knows he can't beat Paul.

Oh, and when Alex cried after noms to Josh saying that she was just stabbed in the back by the last person she trusts in the house, etc. It made him feel horrible. When he walked out the door, she smiled at the camera, it was all an act! I thought well, okay, she is actually still playing.

But then when Paul came to check on her she started talking about if it is BB comics she won't be able to throw it to him. She said that if she wins veto and uses it, she is concerned for Paul's game. She said if the noms stay the same it will "obviously be a split vote" but Josh will send her home. So it appears she still believes in their final 2, which really shows how stupid she is for sure.

Funny thing is if there was one truthful conversation between Alex and Josh, they would definitely team up and send Paul to jury this week, but I just don't think it will happen. After talking pros and cons, and after all these conversations Josh said (camera talk again), "I think I will take my chances with the 3 and try to take Paul out then."
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:26 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

How is this a valid argument to these people? He was up against a vet last year and the vet won. So how is this even a proven point?

Here is the logic per Paul. The only reason he lost to a vet last year was because there were 2 vets in the jury and there was another person (Natalie) who wanted a girl to win so she voted for Nicole. This year would be completely different because all the newbies will just see a vet and decide he had his chance and therefore will vote against him. That might be true if all other things were equal, but nobody else played their own game, they played his. The only thing the person sitting next to Paul can hope for in the finals is that he shit on enough of the jury members by overplaying, overpromising and shitting on people for sport causes them to be bitter.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:37 am

chap5788 wrote:

But then when Paul came to check on her she started talking about if it is BB comics she won't be able to throw it to him.  She said that if she wins veto and uses it, she is concerned for Paul's game.  She said if the noms stay the same it will "obviously be a split vote" but Josh will send her home.  So it appears she still believes in their final 2, which really shows how stupid she is for sure.

I didn't read all of this on Twitter but I did see the part where she told Paul how she can cry on command.  That is why Paul is running back to Josh and telling him not to talk to her anymore because she is playing mind games.  He has Alex completely bamboozled.  You know Josh will be upset with a split vote again and Paul still not getting any blood on his hands so Paul will simply tell Alex that he needs to side with Josh and Josh would just send her home anyhow.  She will eat that crap up.

I guess at this point, there's no sense in any of them even talking game until veto is determined.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Here is the logic per Paul.  The only reason he lost to a vet last year was because there were 2 vets in the jury and there was another person (Natalie) who wanted a girl to win so she voted for Nicole.  This year would be completely different because all the newbies will just see a vet and decide he had his chance and therefore will vote against him.  That might be true if all other things were equal, but nobody else played their own game, they played his.  The only thing the person sitting next to Paul can hope for in the finals is that he shit on enough of the jury members by overplaying, overpromising and shitting on people for sport causes them to be bitter.

I guess this just show the difference in process of thought. The only way they can beat Paul is if everyone on the jury, who he put there, votes emotionally and yet he keeps telling everyone to leave emotions out of it that it is just a game. Do you get what I mean?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh HoH.    

Back to top Go down

Josh HoH.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1