Share | 

Josh HOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Josh HOH   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:33 am

By a stunning turn of events, Josh won HOH! It had something to do with the Revengers.

Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
By a stunning turn of events, Josh won HOH!  It had something to do with the Revengers.

Sarcastic

Sure it's the comic book one. Now let's see him grow a pair and turn on Paul. Likely won't happen but if he was smart, he turn Paul's fake fight on him and tell Paul he has to be a pawn
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:02 am

Paul is banking on never being on the block because he has said when camera talking it is a big part of his final 2 speech that he has already started working on. So if Alex wins POV and takes herself off, I don't see him putting Christmas on the block because she is supposedly his ride or die. What can Paul say if Josh wants to do it? The usual bullshit that he is too big of a target to go on the block won't fly with this one because Christmas is 1 vote and Josh breaks a tie if Alex were to flip on Paul (which won't happen sitting next to Kevin anyway). Josh knows the game and has probably already thought of Paul being able to say he has never been on the block.

The HOH was about the Revengers, and they were saying they would be seeing the comics on Friday or Saturday (meaning the veto comp), so I am assuming that will be the BB comics. If I recall correctly Paul didn't do very well in that last year, but having done it before is obviously a big advantage for sure. But they will of course be augmenting it so Christmas can do it, probably not zip line or something (once again production adhering to their stance that nothing would be altered for her going forward). I think there is a very good chance that Alex wins that veto. But then Kevin will go home, so nothing earth shattering there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
Paul is banking on never being on the block because he has said when camera talking it is a big part of his final 2 speech that he has already started working on.  So if Alex wins POV and takes herself off, I don't see him putting Christmas on the block because she is supposedly his ride or die.  What can Paul say if Josh wants to do it?  The usual bullshit that he is too big of a target to go on the block won't fly with this one because Christmas is 1 vote and Josh breaks a tie if Alex were to flip on Paul (which won't happen sitting next to Kevin anyway).  Josh knows the game and has probably already thought of Paul being able to say he has never been on the block.  

The HOH was about the Revengers, and they were saying they would be seeing the comics on Friday or Saturday (meaning the veto comp), so I am assuming that will be the BB comics.  If I recall correctly Paul didn't do very well in that last year, but having done it before is obviously a big advantage for sure.  But they will of course be augmenting it so Christmas can do it, probably not zip line or something (once again production adhering to their stance that nothing would be altered for her going forward).  I think there is a very good chance that Alex wins that veto.  But then Kevin will go home, so nothing earth shattering there.

So it's about time for Paul's plan to backfire, look at wish thread
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Paul is banking on never being on the block because he has said when camera talking it is a big part of his final 2 speech that he has already started working on.  So if Alex wins POV and takes herself off, I don't see him putting Christmas on the block because she is supposedly his ride or die.  What can Paul say if Josh wants to do it?  The usual bullshit that he is too big of a target to go on the block won't fly with this one because Christmas is 1 vote and Josh breaks a tie if Alex were to flip on Paul (which won't happen sitting next to Kevin anyway).  Josh knows the game and has probably already thought of Paul being able to say he has never been on the block.  

The HOH was about the Revengers, and they were saying they would be seeing the comics on Friday or Saturday (meaning the veto comp), so I am assuming that will be the BB comics.  If I recall correctly Paul didn't do very well in that last year, but having done it before is obviously a big advantage for sure.  But they will of course be augmenting it so Christmas can do it, probably not zip line or something (once again production adhering to their stance that nothing would be altered for her going forward).  I think there is a very good chance that Alex wins that veto.  But then Kevin will go home, so nothing earth shattering there.

So it's about time for Paul's plan to backfire, look at wish thread

I'm sorry but at this point in the game......I'll believe it when I see it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:32 am

Well once again I am seeing a glimmer of hope and I am sure it will blow up once again, but here we go.

Josh is testing some things tonight. He waited until him and Kevin were alone in the kitchen and told him that the 2 of them can't talk too much, but he wants him to know that he loves him. Kevin said he doesn't have to worry about it, he won't even come up to his HOH room once they are done seeing all his stuff. Then Josh said he was welcome to come up and he wants him to come up tomorrow? I thought maybe it was just trying to be nice for the jury vote or if they can clip Alex this week and Kevin stays he wants to be on his good side in case he wins the next HOH, which really isn't that important, it will be the veto that matters.

Later he was in the bedroom talking to Christmas and Paul saying they need to gun for the POV to keep Alex from winning it. Then he played stupid and asked Paul if there was a veto comp in the final 4. Josh is probably the only actual superfan in the house which is why he recognizes some of the things that he does, so he already knows the answer to that question. Paul confirmed that there is a veto, but then said that is when they can't make a mistake. You would think he would point out that the veto winner is the one who decides who leaves at the final 4 mark but he didn't.

I am hoping he is getting enough doubt in his head to at least consider making a move against Paul or maybe having a full conversation with Alex that ends up with Paul be a bit more exposed.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well once again I am seeing a glimmer of hope and I am sure it will blow up once again, but here we go.

Josh is testing some things tonight.  He waited until him and Kevin were alone in the kitchen and told him that the 2 of them can't talk too much, but he wants him to know that he loves him.  Kevin said he doesn't have to worry about it, he won't even come up to his HOH room once they are done seeing all his stuff.  Then Josh said he was welcome to come up and he wants him to come up tomorrow?  I thought maybe it was just trying to be nice for the jury vote or if they can clip Alex this week and Kevin stays he wants to be on his good side in case he wins the next HOH, which really isn't that important, it will be the veto that matters.

Later he was in the bedroom talking to Christmas and Paul saying they need to gun for the POV to keep Alex from winning it.  Then he played stupid and asked Paul if there was a veto comp in the final 4.  Josh is probably the only actual superfan in the house which is why he recognizes some of the things that he does, so he already knows the answer to that question.  Paul confirmed that there is a veto, but then said that is when they can't make a mistake.  You would think he would point out that the veto winner is the one who decides who leaves at the final 4 mark but he didn't.  

I am hoping he is getting enough doubt in his head to at least consider making a move against Paul or maybe having a full conversation with Alex that ends up with Paul be a bit more exposed.  

I see it too and I am hoping Josh makes a move. Meanwhile Paul is walking about the house all cocky and safe like. PLEASE Josh, make a move!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh HOH   

Back to top Go down

Josh HOH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1