HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 DUMBEST GAME MOVE EVER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7911
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: DUMBEST GAME MOVE EVER   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:58 pm

I have never seen a worse game move than what Alex did tonight. She was obviously pissed off about Jason. She didn't throw the comp to Paul. She dedicated to Jason when she won and then she nominates................Raven and Kevin? Seriously? There was no hope of even a backdoor move with Christmas and Josh as 2 of the votes so what the hell was she thinking? And this stupid fight with Paul saying............."if I hadn't won veto Josh, you would have voted me out"..............is even more dumb now because obviously if Josh did that on his own targeting big competitors, why the hell wouldn't he use the veto tonight?

And then Josh voted for Kevin to be evicted and then profusely apologized to Raven as she was leaving like he voted her out? This opens the door for her to go to jury thinking it was Paul who tried to keep her.

I thought they were idiots before, but this is inconceivable!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10096
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: DUMBEST GAME MOVE EVER   Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
I have never seen a worse game move than what Alex did tonight.  She was obviously pissed off about Jason.  She didn't throw the comp to Paul.  She dedicated to Jason when she won and then she nominates................Raven and Kevin?  Seriously?  There was no hope of even a backdoor move with Christmas and Josh as 2 of the votes so what the hell was she thinking?  And this stupid fight with Paul saying............."if I hadn't won veto Josh, you would have voted me out"..............is even more dumb now because obviously if Josh did that on his own targeting big competitors, why the hell wouldn't he use the veto tonight?  

And then Josh voted for Kevin to be evicted and then profusely apologized to Raven as she was leaving like he voted her out?  This opens the door for her to go to jury thinking it was Paul who tried to keep her.

I thought they were idiots before, but this is inconceivable!

I was following on twitter during the live show and didn't realize they went right to noms (I hope they keep doing this moving forward), all I could think of was Paul got in her ear. But then I get home and watch and see what really went down. Yeah, she's an idiot and that made no sense at all. Shows she still has the personal vendetta against Kevin.

It was great seeing her get blindsided twice in one night though.

Also, did you notice when Raven was leaving, along with josh, she was saying I'm sorry. She didn't even vote and she has to explain herself?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7911
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: DUMBEST GAME MOVE EVER   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
I was following on twitter during the live show and didn't realize they went right to noms (I hope they keep doing this moving forward), all I could think of was Paul got in her ear.  But then I get home and watch and see what really went down.  Yeah, she's an idiot and that made no sense at all.  Shows she still has the personal vendetta against Kevin.

It was great seeing her get blindsided twice in one night though.

Also, did you notice when Raven was leaving, along with josh, she was saying I'm sorry.  She didn't even vote and she has to explain herself?

I have a feeling that she told Raven she was just a pawn and Kevin was definitely leaving thinking that the others would respect her wishes as HOH since she didn't put any of them up and then Raven went home anyway. The feeds were in and out a couple times for a few minutes here and there and in one of them Josh stated that HE voted for Kevin and wanted him out. Alex said something and Paul said something like "are you really asking me that right now, I don't know what is going on." Then he backed off a bit and said that he voted for Raven because she came in second in the comps so was obviously better than Kevin like it was all game, when in reality he couldn't stomach spending anymore time with Raven and Kevin is more easily controlled and a target in front of him more than Raven.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10096
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: DUMBEST GAME MOVE EVER   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:13 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I was following on twitter during the live show and didn't realize they went right to noms (I hope they keep doing this moving forward), all I could think of was Paul got in her ear.  But then I get home and watch and see what really went down.  Yeah, she's an idiot and that made no sense at all.  Shows she still has the personal vendetta against Kevin.

It was great seeing her get blindsided twice in one night though.

Also, did you notice when Raven was leaving, along with josh, she was saying I'm sorry.  She didn't even vote and she has to explain herself?

I have a feeling that she told Raven she was just a pawn and Kevin was definitely leaving thinking that the others would respect her wishes as HOH since she didn't put any of them up and then Raven went home anyway.  The feeds were in and out a couple times for a few minutes here and there and in one of them Josh stated that HE voted for Kevin and wanted him out.  Alex said something and Paul said something like "are you really asking me that right now, I don't know what is going on."  Then he backed off a bit and said that he voted for Raven because she came in second in the comps so was obviously better than Kevin like it was all game, when in reality he couldn't stomach spending anymore time with Raven and Kevin is more easily controlled and a target in front of him more than Raven.

She didn't have time. It was a live show and it went right to noms instead of a break to strategize. She made a quick decision and it was stupid. I was so wishing it would be josh and Christmas so josh could say I told you so
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7911
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: DUMBEST GAME MOVE EVER   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
She didn't have time.  It was a live show and it went right to noms instead of a break to strategize.  She made a quick decision and it was stupid.  I was so wishing it would be josh and Christmas so josh could say I told you so

I am talking about after the veto was done and they went to break. When Josh didn't use the veto, Raven kept looking at Alex and Paul for reassurance and smiled at Alex before the vote was read, so this is why I thought she told her that Kevin was the target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DUMBEST GAME MOVE EVER   

Back to top Go down
 
DUMBEST GAME MOVE EVER
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: