Double eviction episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Double eviction episode   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:07 pm

Not sure how they are going to do it, but CBS is tweeting teasers showing it will be the comic book comp as a sneak preview for tonight.  I have no idea how a comic book type thing can be done quickly.  Although I guess they could just make it jigsaw puzzle type of thing

Last edited by ctown28 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Maybe the BB comics will be the second HOH later tonight? Or did they specifically say it was for the double eviction?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Maybe the BB comics will be the second HOH later tonight?  Or did they specifically say it was for the double eviction?

Said sneak preview, although it wasn't specified for tonight they never do a sneak preview for a show past the next scheduled. It was a video of several past HG's fighting crime, Nicole, Caleb, Frankentard andDa'Vonne. I'm thinking it could be one like the magic performances where they show a video and they have to answer it as a memory comp. Gee, you think that's a Paul advantage?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Maybe the BB comics will be the second HOH later tonight?  Or did they specifically say it was for the double eviction?

Said sneak preview, although it wasn't specified for tonight they never do a sneak preview for a show past the next scheduled. It was a video of several past HG's fighting crime, Nicole, Caleb, Frankentard andDa'Vonne.  I'm thinking it could be one like the magic performances where they show a video and they have to answer it as a memory comp.  Gee, you think that's a Paul advantage?

If Alex wins you can count on her wanting to throw up Josh and Christmas and if Paul can't talk her down one of them may go home. But what am I saying, of course he will talk her down. I hope we at least get to see the luxury of Raven finally going. Which would be a best case for them, not having to deal with her woe is me on the block for an entire week
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:38 am

This was actually a decent double eviction episode.

Jason was pissed and had no clue. Paul's fake fight didn't go nearly as he planned because josh was a wreck. Of course it all goes great for Paul when Alex wins HoH and puts up exactly who Paul had planted in her head beforehand, Raven and a pawn, little did she know that pawn would be Kevin. So like I said in the other thread, her getting blindsided twice was great.

Now to goodbye messages, social media blew up stating that josh did great by exploding Paul's game and now jury will be infected. I don't necessarily agree. While I think it's great josh did it, I think he oversold it. Paul came up with this elaborate plan makes Paul look better as a master game player and manipulator and josh look like a sheep. Now it could create a bitter jury, but it could just as easily go the other way. A better way to do it was to leave out Paul's elaborate plan part and just say, "Christmas, Paul and me have been in a final 3 alliance for the past several weeks and planned this"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Said sneak preview, although it wasn't specified for tonight they never do a sneak preview for a show past the next scheduled. It was a video of several past HG's fighting crime, Nicole, Caleb, Frankentard andDa'Vonne.  I'm thinking it could be one like the magic performances where they show a video and they have to answer it as a memory comp.  Gee, you think that's a Paul advantage?

If Alex wins you can count on her wanting to throw up Josh and Christmas and if Paul can't talk her down one of them may go home.  But what am I saying, of course he will talk her down.  I hope we at least get to see the luxury of Raven finally going.  Which would be a best case for them, not having to deal with her woe is me on the block for an entire week

A memory comp like this for Josh and Christmas? This should be laughable. Paul already told Kevin that he is not to win this HOH under no circumstances and not to talk to anyone. Alex isn't competing. Paul wants to win the 5 to 4 HOH, which is the one after this one, so it is being thrown to Josh. He is supposed to put up Alex and Kevin. If Alex doesn't win veto (which Paul has guessed will be BB comics and "nobody will beat him in that" according to him), then she goes to jury. If she wins then Christmas or Josh will be the replacement, whichever one is not the HOH will go up as a pawn and Kevin goes to jury.

I am going to laugh my ass off if Josh and Christmas get eliminated quick because neither of them do well in these kinds of comps and Kevin drops out immediately as per Paul's instructions leaving Paul winning the HOH that he didn't want and he can't compete in the 5 to 4 HOH that he wanted. Then he HAS to put up Alex who has just professed her undying trust to him and said he is her ride or die. So how does he spin this one? They all play in veto so he can't say it is so she can compete. And if he does that and she wins veto, I would guess she wins the next HOH and quite possibly the veto so she could easily send Paul out of the house. My guess is that he will tell Josh and Christmas that they have to change the plan and one of them have to be a pawn against Kevin in case Alex wins veto and then he will get her to throw the next HOH to one of them or something stupid like that.

Josh is still suspecting Paul hardcore. Paul and Christmas were bitching at him again tonight for "having doubts." He wanted to know how the hell Kevin knew what the plan was? Apparently either Jason told Josh that Kevin mentioned the tie vote and Jason being in trouble if that happened or Kevin said something during one of the breaks because he and Alex had a spat, and Josh wanted to know who the hell clued Kevin in on the plan. They were saying that Kevin was just speculating. Paul left the room for a minute and Josh told Christmas that Paul also has Kevin and that is why he wanted Raven out instead of Kevin.

I keep hoping that Paul keeps shoveling the shit Josh's way and he gets enough before the end of the game and is the cause for Paul leaving the game, but it is about as likely as me winning the lottery for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:11 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If Alex wins you can count on her wanting to throw up Josh and Christmas and if Paul can't talk her down one of them may go home.  But what am I saying, of course he will talk her down.  I hope we at least get to see the luxury of Raven finally going.  Which would be a best case for them, not having to deal with her woe is me on the block for an entire week

A memory comp like this for Josh and Christmas?  This should be laughable.  Paul already told Kevin that he is not to win this HOH under no circumstances and not to talk to anyone.  Alex isn't competing.  Paul wants to win the 5 to 4 HOH, which is the one after this one, so it is being thrown to Josh.  He is supposed to put up Alex and Kevin.  If Alex doesn't win veto (which Paul has guessed will be BB comics and "nobody will beat him in that" according to him), then she goes to jury.  If she wins then Christmas or Josh will be the replacement, whichever one is not the HOH will go up as a pawn and Kevin goes to jury.

I am going to laugh my ass off if Josh and Christmas get eliminated quick because neither of them do well in these kinds of comps and Kevin drops out immediately as per Paul's instructions leaving Paul winning the HOH that he didn't want and he can't compete in the 5 to 4 HOH that he wanted.  Then he HAS to put up Alex who has just professed her undying trust to him and said he is her ride or die.  So how does he spin this one?  They all play in veto so he can't say it is so she can compete.  And if he does that and she wins veto, I would guess she wins the next HOH and quite possibly the veto so she could easily send Paul out of the house.  My guess is that he will tell Josh and Christmas that they have to change the plan and one of them have to be a pawn against Kevin in case Alex wins veto and then he will get her to throw the next HOH to one of them or something stupid like that.

Josh is still suspecting Paul hardcore.  Paul and Christmas were bitching at him again tonight for "having doubts."  He wanted to know how the hell Kevin knew what the plan was?  Apparently either Jason told Josh that Kevin mentioned the tie vote and Jason being in trouble if that happened or Kevin said something during one of the breaks because he and Alex had a spat, and Josh wanted to know who the hell clued Kevin in on the plan.  They were saying that Kevin was just speculating.  Paul left the room for a minute and Josh told Christmas that Paul also has Kevin and that is why he wanted Raven out instead of Kevin.  

I keep hoping that Paul keeps shoveling the shit Josh's way and he gets enough before the end of the game and is the cause for Paul leaving the game, but it is about as likely as me winning the lottery for sure.

Paul will throw it at the start. It's that simple. He selling a load of shit. He doesn't care who wins. Even Kevin. He can easily convince Kevin to go after potatohead
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
Paul will throw it at the start.  It's that simple. He selling a load of shit.  He doesn't care who wins. Even Kevin.  He can easily convince Kevin to go after potatohead

I know he can control Kevin, there is no doubt and Kevin would have NO PROBLEM taking the shot at Alex and I am sure that Josh will be on the block next to Alex. But if Alex wins veto, then what? Josh will be shitting his pants and start spewing information everywhere. Then they have the next HOH where he has to beat a very motivated Alex in the HOH or at least win the veto, but then he is sending yet another person to jury he has made promises to. His house of cards will come tumbling down if Josh or Christmas don't win this HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:09 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Paul will throw it at the start.  It's that simple. He selling a load of shit.  He doesn't care who wins. Even Kevin.  He can easily convince Kevin to go after potatohead

I know he can control Kevin, there is no doubt and Kevin would have NO PROBLEM taking the shot at Alex and I am sure that Josh will be on the block next to Alex.  But if Alex wins veto, then what?  Josh will be shitting his pants and start spewing information everywhere.  Then they have the next HOH where he has to beat a very motivated Alex in the HOH or at least win the veto, but then he is sending yet another person to jury he has made promises to.  His house of cards will come tumbling down if Josh or Christmas don't win this HOH.

Alex trusts Paul 100%. She will throw the veto to Paul or if she wins be dumb enough to not use it at his doing. She is that stupid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:18 am

So Josh won HOH......Ok......lets see if baby Huey has any co-hon-as. (I tryed my best to spell it right but) BALLS!

LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:59 am

ctown28 wrote:
Alex trusts Paul 100%. She will throw the veto to Paul or if she wins be dumb enough to not use it at his doing.  She is that stupid

I know that Alex told Paul tonight that she trusts Paul 100%, but what other play does she have? She's not going to work with Kevin. She doesn't know what is up with Kevin and Josh. In her deluded mind maybe she even thinks that this was part of the deal with her final 2 with Paul. But I am sure that Paul told her to throw that HOH tonight when they went into the apple room after the fake fight between Paul and Josh, but she surely didn't do that. She did a stupid thing with her noms, but she has such a hard-on for sending Kevin out of the game and was shell shocked by Jason leaving, she decided to take the easy way out and hope to put herself back in good graces with Paul or give him the benefit of the doubt (stupid yes, I agree), but again she is alone in the game for the first time.

Now I don't believe for 1 minute she will throw the veto comp to Paul because she did that this week and it backfired on her big time. She also asked Josh straight up where the plan came from right in front of Paul, and he deflected instead of answering. Plus it is going to be BB comics so how the hell can she throw that to him without risking someone else winning it and if she truly believes her and Paul are a team, they could both end up on the block.

I have been watching her tonight in the house and she is very suspicious and watching people interact. She has been going room to room breaking up conversations. She said she is going to sleep in the rose room because she doesn't want to be in the room with Kevin, but I think it is to hear people talking.

Maybe she is biding her time to have a private conversation with Josh, something she has not yet been able to have. When he gets his room, it could easily happen. What if she decides to tell Josh about her final 2 with Paul? Remember they have a name for their alliance (AMF) that her and Paul have used in front of Josh before telling him that it was an alcoholic drink that he has never heard of before. What would he do with THAT particular information? That would mean that Paul throwing Josh into the fire with this most recent plan could have gone another way and maybe Paul is keeping Alex to get rid of Josh. Josh is already tripping tonight trying to find out how the hell Kevin knew about the tie vote and that Christmas would send Jason home and Paul and Christmas keep trying to dismiss it saying it doesn't matter now.

I agree that she is STUPID, but I don't believe she will send herself home by not using the veto or throwing that comp, otherwise, she would have complied with his wish for her to throw the HOH tonight.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:28 am

Me, after watching Gastrowhateverthefuck get the boot....... cheers1

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Got to love the "Mr. Bean dance moves".....LOL

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double eviction episode   

Back to top Go down

Double eviction episode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1