Share | 

Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Christmas   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:32 am

As we know Josh has been trying to open Christmas' eyes about what Paul is doing and make her understand that they are being hung out to dry the way Paul's newest plan is being implemented. Like he told her, he doesn't disagree that Jason has to go home, but the way they are doing it completely disconnects Paul from the fallout that will come from Alex as a result. He also pointed out that if Paul wins HOH, he plans to put up Kevin and Raven instead of putting Alex right up on the block like he had planned when he thought Josh should win this HOH because Josh thinks Paul wants to keep Alex to control her for HIS game, but let Raven go instead. Christmas told Josh that taking Raven out before Alex is not okay and she will make Paul see that if he wins HOH, but he doubts that will happen as well. She keeps getting pissed at him and tells him he is not being a team player and dismisses what he says.

Well last night she did some camera talking and at least admitted she knows Josh is right about Paul setting himself up well with jury votes. Not sure if this indicates a clear understanding that it is not just jury votes, but that her and Josh could very easily end up on the block together come Thursday, but she did at least admit the jury part. Here is a summary of what she said to the cameras when she was alone in the HOH room.

As I said she stated she knows what Josh is saying is true about the jury votes. She says that she can only hope that Jason will understand this was a game move and when he goes to jury will "quickly forgive" the move she had to make, but doesn't seem too concerned about Alex taking out her or Josh at this point. She said that if Paul tries to just take out Raven instead of Alex next, she will push back and Paul will concede because he knows it has to be done. She said feelings come into play. She said she really likes Alex and has been having a lot of fun hanging out with her, so it is hard, but she HAS to go next and that blood will be on Paul's hands.

Then she said that everyone who has ever challenged her or targeted her have left or are leaving, she is like the "black widow." Now she is getting closer to Alex and she is the next target. Then as if to justify it, she said that Alex did vote against her and campaign against her that first week when she was on the block against Jillian.

Now a few comments on this. First of all other than the first week when she was on the block against Jillian, Alex and Jason have not "challenged her or targeted her" and that week should not even be counted because they were on different sides of the house and she was in a group actively trying to get Alex and Jason out. Since then, they have not been targeting her or challenging her. In fact, they are a big reason she has been carried to this point. And let's be real, the people who are leaving the house are people who challenged or targeted Paul (sometimes even before they actively did so). She is kidding herself if she believes she has been manipulating any of this crap. The only smart thing she did was to become a sounding board and a source of support for Josh and then attach herself to Paul after she broke her foot.

It is funny how she views her moves as game moves and thinks it is so awful that people think they are personal or get pissed off, but anyone else who does anything against her it is a personal thing. She thought it was ridiculous that Jess was upset that she used the ring of replacement to keep Cody from playing in veto because it was not personal, but talks incessantly about Cody putting her up and Jess campaigning against her that first week was personal and not game. Now she expects Jason and Alex to understand this is a game move and just move on without Alex targeting her because she is not a threat with a broken foot. The Jason one is particularly distasteful because of the way it was handled with them throwing the comp to her the way they did. That absolutely is personal and if she thinks there will be no fallout, she is out of her mind.

I hope someone takes Alex's Kool-Aid away from her and she wins HOH tonight. I want to see Josh/Christmas/Paul as the 3 people shitting their pants knowing 2 of them will be on the block and 1 of them are going home without any time for Paul to work something out. And I would be willing to bet if Christmas survives she will be saying the upcoming week that HER move to take out Jason was a game move because he is a good competitor. Alex's move against her was not because she is not a comp threat.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:40 am

The only reason that plan worked to throw it to Christmas is because Jason could not play. There is no way he would've agreed to throw that comp. you can actually blame Kevin's stupidity for the whole thing. Once he went, it was a domino effect. He doesn't go down so easily, Christmas is out first and it's a different competition. Even if josh won, things would be different since he sees through Paul's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
The only reason that plan worked to throw it to Christmas is because Jason could not play.  There is no way he would've agreed to throw that comp.  you can actually blame Kevin's stupidity for the whole thing.  Once he went, it was a domino effect.  He doesn't go down so easily, Christmas is out first and it's a different competition.  Even if josh won, things would be different since he sees through Paul's bullshit.  

That's true, but Kevin really has few options at his disposal, so I am not sure I wouldn't have done the same thing he did in his position. Only because there is no way Kevin was winning that particular comp anyway, so why not comply with the plan? If it had been questions about house events, he should play for it and win.

But in Alex's position, knowing my ride or die kind of fucked up his place in the house last week by refusing to put up Kevin, there is no way I am throwing that comp. And when Paul proposed it, I would have just said I want to take the shot at Kevin myself. As for Paul's argument that he wanted to be sure him and Alex were available for the next one, I would point out that Jason would be playing for physical, Paul would be playing for mental, plus they would have Josh and Christmas available too, so no real problem there. What's he going to do then? But of course that would be too much like using your own head, and Alex hasn't been doing that since the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas   

Back to top Go down

Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1