HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Josh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Josh   Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:38 pm

So this morning Josh is doing some camera talking and is giving shoutouts to his family in Miami.

Now obviously they are all cut off from the rest of the world, but I think given the circumstances of Hurricane Irma, he should be made aware of what is going on. It is irresponsible of CBS to keep this information from him considering the welfare of his family is at stake here.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:15 pm

I wondered the same thing about the Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas. I don't know how close it was to Cody and Elena, but since they are in jury, they may have informed them.

Don't they normally contact the family and have the family decide whether or not to tell the houseguest in question? Then that person can make the decision on whether they leave the game or stay. I am guessing his mother would tell him to stay in the game, but I agree with you Ctown, he should know about it and make his OWN decision.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:07 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I wondered the same thing about the Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas.  I don't know how close it was to Cody and Elena, but since they are in jury, they may have informed them.

Don't they normally contact the family and have the family decide whether or not to tell the houseguest in question?  Then that person can make the decision on whether they leave the game or stay.  I am guessing his mother would tell him to stay in the game, but I agree with you Ctown, he should know about it and make his OWN decision.

As long as they are in contact with the family I think I have no problem with it. But if the family has no say in the matter either, then I think it would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I wondered the same thing about the Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas.  I don't know how close it was to Cody and Elena, but since they are in jury, they may have informed them.

Don't they normally contact the family and have the family decide whether or not to tell the houseguest in question?  Then that person can make the decision on whether they leave the game or stay.  I am guessing his mother would tell him to stay in the game, but I agree with you Ctown, he should know about it and make his OWN decision.

As long as they are in contact with the family I think I have no problem with it.  But if the family has no say in the matter either, then I think it would be wrong.

I think it would be the right thing to do for Julie to make an announcement to the viewers tomorrow night to let us know if they have been in contact with the family and they advised they were fine and wanted Josh to continue. At least then we would know what was going on instead of just assuming they aren't doing anything about it.

Also I believe that Christmas is from N. Carolina and has family or something in Louisiana. I haven't heard the reports about the hurricane today, but I know they were talking about certain conditions could cause it to hit either of those states as well. But in the case of Josh, I believe his ENTIRE family lives in Miami and they were almost certain they were going to get hit hard.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I wondered the same thing about the Hurricane Harvey hitting Texas.  I don't know how close it was to Cody and Elena, but since they are in jury, they may have informed them.

Don't they normally contact the family and have the family decide whether or not to tell the houseguest in question?  Then that person can make the decision on whether they leave the game or stay.  I am guessing his mother would tell him to stay in the game, but I agree with you Ctown, he should know about it and make his OWN decision.

As long as they are in contact with the family I think I have no problem with it.  But if the family has no say in the matter either, then I think it would be wrong.

I think it would be the right thing to do for Julie to make an announcement to the viewers tomorrow night to let us know if they have been in contact with the family and they advised they were fine and wanted Josh to continue.  At least then we would know what was going on instead of just assuming they aren't doing anything about it.

Also I believe that Christmas is from N. Carolina and has family or something in Louisiana.  I haven't heard the reports about the hurricane today, but I know they were talking about certain conditions could cause it to hit either of those states as well.  But in the case of Josh, I believe his ENTIRE family lives in Miami and they were almost certain they were going to get hit hard.

Hurricane Irma is expected to hit Florida on Sunday, so at this point they should be in the process of evacuating. The worst part is that Tropical Storm Jose is right behind it and could also become a Cat 3 hurricane.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Josh   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Hurricane Irma is expected to hit Florida on Sunday, so at this point they should be in the process of evacuating.  The worst part is that Tropical Storm Jose is right behind it and could also become a Cat 3 hurricane.

It is so awful what those people are going through. I am thankful I don't have any family in the path of those storms. My prayers go out to those who are there, I just can't imagine what it is like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Josh   

Back to top Go down
 
Josh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Oklahoma Depth Chart
» Toledo Post Spring Depth Chart
» RL Tuxedo Mask?
» Hello, Josh from Millis...
» Superman Caption Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: