Kevin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Kevin   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:33 am

I am not sure if we already have a topic for him but I feel he deserves one. I am still amazed that he has made it this far. However, I feel so sad for him in the house. I know he got his "be silent" orders from the King but to see him sit all alone during the bbq, never get called to dinner with the others, and the constant picking at him as soon as he leaves a room is sickening.

I am going to miss Kevin and Jason "shooting the shit" at night in their beds (notice Alex is always nearby lately). Kevin is, from all appearances, a good guy. He has gone far with his low key social game. Now he is drinking that fucking Paul Kool-aid because he has no other options (in my opinion).

Also, this one is for Alex who made some comment about people from Mission Hill being stupid or whatever (I do not have the exact words, sorry), please Alex, by all means, come on out to Mission Hill and tell everyone in the area your opinion of them. Tell them they are stupid or whatever your petty little brain thinks. I will be sitting in a lawn chair, drinking a Guinness, watching your warm reception........insert evil laugh here. Bitch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Its ridiculous the way they are treating him with him having to sit by himself and such. It's obvious that he can't wait for this season to be over. His daughters sent a tweet out to the fans saying thanks for all the support and it will really mean a lot to him when he finds out he was/is a favorite.

Now, all of that being said, he has already got $25,027 for literally doing nothing. If there is a AFP this year, all of my votes will be going to Cody (Jess has asked for no votes and to give them to Cody instead in an effort to not split the vote). Reasoning behind Cody is simple, it will irritate every single person that bullied him in that house. If KEvin were to win it, he would get more money than the 2nd place finisher.

We may not even see AFP this year just becasue of the fact that they gave away 25k to start the season. The last time there was no AFP was season 8 when they had Americas player win a boatload of cash for the tasks completed. I'd be fine with no AFP
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:41 pm

It is deplorable what Paul is doing to him isolating him and taking away the very essence of his personality, socializing. Then you have little petty bitch Alex and all her conspiracy theories trying to catch him in a lie when he tells a story or talks about his family. She sits there and analyzes every fucking word he says and then vomits her "findings" to the others later. She was so bummed when Paul said he didn't want them to pick at Kevin this week, but at least that is something. Paul didn't do it for Kevin's well-being, he is just afraid that in the chaos other things might pop out of people's mouth and Jason could end up staying in the game.

As far as AFP, I really, really want that to happen this season, and I want it to be Cody. Like Ctown said, every person in that cast will be pissed, shocked, and then later embarrassed for their behavior on a much larger scale if he is recognized on finale night. Kevin was entertaining in the beginning of the game with his stories and would encourage people to participate in the story time. Some of his off the cuff remarks were fun too, but it did get a bit old too, so I would not vote for him for that reason. The fact that he already won $25,027, doesn't even matter to me in the least. I don't look at it that way, I always vote on who entertained me or a person who got shit on by production, but they stood and fought to stay in the game, and might have otherwise got to the end. Cody and Jess both fit the bill for me, but I agree with putting all my votes toward Cody under the circumstances.

Paul will "check in" with Kevin on Thursday, tell him the plan is still on and he is staying in the game. He might even throw him a morsel of praise by telling him he did a good job keeping quiet and then he will tell him to throw the HOH AGAIN. I hope that Kevin nods his head, but then goes out and wins the HOH. Sure Paul will control him, but I just want Kevin to win one HOH before he leaves the game. I would also be interested to see what Paul would tell him to do.

Raven will obviously be one of the noms because it would be weird for him not to do that since he has wanted her out since the second week of the game, but who will he tell him to put up next to her. Kevin has barely said 2 words to Christmas since the veto ceremony. He glares at her when she enters a room and just tries to stay completely away from her. Alex has been shitting on him for weeks and he doesn't know why.

I don't care who he puts up or if he follows Paul's instructions or not, I just want to see him have a little bit of glory to take out of the house with him and I also want to see Alex find out that she was wrong about him lying about his family to maybe take her down a peg or two.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:50 pm

I agree with both of you, if there is an AFP Cody is getting all my votes just to piss the entire house off, especially Josh as he is coming off all cute and fuzzy on the cbs shows.

Still, best of luck to Kevin, may he get an HoH.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin   

Back to top Go down

Kevin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1