Share | 

Great idea for double eviction episodes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Great idea for double eviction episodes   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:50 pm

This is sort of a crossover from BBOTT. Now we know they give 20 mins of fluff bullshit before the first eviction, but do away with that. At the very start of the show, announce that it is going to be a double eviction and get to it right away. Evict the houseguest and let them have their little strategy session while Julie interviews the first person evicted.

Now where to throw this twist in can very, either right before HoH, right after HoH, or right after veto. I prefer right after HoH, but before veto. Play the comp, you get the winner, strategy session for commercial. Call house guests back to the living room but instead of going to the nom ceremony right away, the houseguest go to the DR one at a time while the others stay seated just like a vote, no strategizing can take place. They go to the DR for a live DR session where Julie just asks for quick thoughts.

Live DRs were great in BBOTT and I would like to see them implemented here
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Great idea for double eviction episodes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
This is sort of a crossover from BBOTT.  Now we know they give 20 mins of fluff bullshit before the first eviction, but do away with that.  At the very start of the show, announce that it is going to be a double eviction and get to it right away.  Evict the houseguest and let them have their little strategy session while Julie interviews the first person evicted.

Now where to throw this twist in can very, either right before HoH, right after HoH, or right after veto.  I prefer right after HoH, but before veto.  Play the comp, you get the winner, strategy session for commercial.  Call house guests back to the living room but instead of going to the nom ceremony right away, the houseguest go to the DR one at a time while the others stay seated just like a vote, no strategizing can take place.  They go to the DR for a live DR session where Julie just asks for quick thoughts.

Dude, do you really think the producers are going to risk an uncontrollable vote. One that could get Paul out of the house. It is a long shot granted but it is not completely out of the question. Josh could suddenly find his balls and call out Paul in front of the house. Alex could have forgotten to drink her kool aid today. Kevin see's that Paul is playing everyone in the house including him. Christmas could become the raving bitch she clames to be (sorry, she is a bitch but...even I think I could put her in her place.) and Raven........Yeah, well what I'm saying is that it could happen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Great idea for double eviction episodes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:26 am

It would be great, but with this group, here is what you'd get......

HG: Wait, who is going to give me my line?
Julie: We want your original thoughts?
HG: What is that? Maybe you should ask Paul what my thoughts are because he hasn't told me yet.

:facepalm: chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Great idea for double eviction episodes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
This is sort of a crossover from BBOTT.  Now we know they give 20 mins of fluff bullshit before the first eviction, but do away with that.  At the very start of the show, announce that it is going to be a double eviction and get to it right away.  Evict the houseguest and let them have their little strategy session while Julie interviews the first person evicted.

Now where to throw this twist in can very, either right before HoH, right after HoH, or right after veto.  I prefer right after HoH, but before veto.  Play the comp, you get the winner, strategy session for commercial.  Call house guests back to the living room but instead of going to the nom ceremony right away, the houseguest go to the DR one at a time while the others stay seated just like a vote, no strategizing can take place.  They go to the DR for a live DR session where Julie just asks for quick thoughts.

Dude, do you really think the producers are going to risk an uncontrollable vote. One that could get Paul out of the house. It is a long shot granted but it is not completely out of the question. Josh could suddenly find his balls and call out Paul in front of the house. Alex could have forgotten to drink her kool aid today. Kevin see's that Paul is playing everyone in the house including him. Christmas could become the raving bitch she clames to be (sorry, she is a bitch but...even I think I could put her in her place.) and Raven........Yeah, well what I'm saying is that it could happen.

Huh? How does a live DR have anything to do with what you're saying? It's getting their live feelings that the others can't here. Kind of the way the HoH interview used to be on eviction night. Only sped up. Change up the questions each time to make it unpredictable
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Great idea for double eviction episodes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:47 am

chap5788 wrote:

Julie:  We want your original thoughts?
HG:  What is that?  Maybe you should ask Paul what my thoughts are because he hasn't told me yet.

Well it's obviously not going to happen this year, but it would definitely make a great viewer experience. They just need to make a no shout out rule. Easy to do as it's not truly live, there is a 7 second delay so they have time to hit a mute vutton if a shout out begins
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Great idea for double eviction episodes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

HG:  What is that?  Maybe you should ask Paul what my thoughts are because he hasn't told me yet.

Well it's obviously not going to happen this year, but it would definitely make a great viewer experience.  They just need to make a no shout out rule.  Easy to do as it's not truly live, there is a 7 second delay so they have time to hit a mute vutton if a shout out begins

I agree that it would be nice to see some unvarnished DR sessions for sure. Maybe we could see what people are ACTUALLY thinking instead of what production feeds them to show to us. Plus the hg's would know for sure that these particular DR sessions were being shown to the viewing audience and it would be hard for production to go through and make them same something different in the DR sessions they tape. It would definitely be better all the way around. I just made the joke about this season because these idiots do not have an original thought in their head.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Great idea for double eviction episodes   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 am

chap5788 wrote:

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great idea for double eviction episodes   

Back to top Go down

Great idea for double eviction episodes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1