More proof of Paul rigging

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:10 pm

More proof of rigging for Paul this season. There have been reports that he knew Raven before the show started with pics from a meet and greet. Most of them being dismissed. Now this surgaces from 3 days after the BB18 finale. Just look at who's there in the video:

https://twitter.com/staciann11/status/905144151397814272
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
More proof of rigging for Paul this season.  There have been reports that he knew Raven before the show started with pics from a meet and greet.  Most of them being dismissed.  Now this surgaces  from 3 days after the BB18 finale.  Just look at who's there in the video:

https://twitter.com/staciann11/status/905144151397814272

Not surprised.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:34 pm

I got an error message saying the page did not exist when I tried to access it, but I will take your word for it.

I don't remember when it happened, but Paul was in the apple room talking to the camera about his game plans and such, along with some Cody and Jess bashing and justifying everything he has done. Then he was assessing the people left in the house. When he got to Raven, he said she came to one of my concerts and we talked after.............................feeds all cut to other parts of house where EVERYONE in the house was sleeping, so there is obviously a story there that BB doesn't want exposed.

Another time he said she came to a meet and greet, talked about her disease and that being on BB was on her bucket list. I wished her good luck and..............................feeds cut to someone else.

Last week Raven and Matt were talking about trusting Paul. They said it would be terrible to be backstabbed by a friend............then she said "a real life friend."

I have a feeling what happened here is that she managed to get to meet him, told him about her story and her bucket list, and he contacted producers to help her get on the show without even checking into anything for himself. If I were a BB alum and someone came to me with a story like this, the first thing I would do would be to check it out first. Because if I help this person get an interview for the show and they are eventually cast for the show, I would be linked with that person. So now he is in a position of having helped a scam artist go on the show in an effort to scam money from people. Thankfully the funding pages have been taken down and she has been exposed, but now this stuff will come out and he is linked to her. It is bad enough he has a reputation as a bully coming out of this and has lost a lot of his fan base, but now this is going to shit on his reputation as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Janelle is probably at home wondering why BB didn't put Porsche in the house with her!

chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I have a feeling what happened here is that she managed to get to meet him, told him about her story and her bucket list, and he contacted producers to help her get on the show without even checking into anything for himself.  If I were a BB alum and someone came to me with a story like this, the first thing I would do would be to check it out first.  Because if I help this person get an interview for the show and they are eventually cast for the show, I would be linked with that person.  So now he is in a position of having helped a scam artist go on the show in an effort to scam money from people.  Thankfully the funding pages have been taken down and she has been exposed, but now this stuff will come out and he is linked to her.  It is bad enough he has a reputation as a bully coming out of this and has lost a lot of his fan base, but now this is going to shit on his reputation as well.

This video is posted from his house 3 days after the BB finale, there is no way that they didn't know each other prior. You don't invite someone from a meet and greet to a party at your house 3 days after the season ends
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:39 pm

I need fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all these lies we're fed to her from Paul leading up to the show. He could've told her it will make her a sympathetic houseguest and nobody will evict the sick girl and he will protect her. Hell, he may even have promised her a cut of the winnings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I have a feeling what happened here is that she managed to get to meet him, told him about her story and her bucket list, and he contacted producers to help her get on the show without even checking into anything for himself.  If I were a BB alum and someone came to me with a story like this, the first thing I would do would be to check it out first.  Because if I help this person get an interview for the show and they are eventually cast for the show, I would be linked with that person.  So now he is in a position of having helped a scam artist go on the show in an effort to scam money from people.  Thankfully the funding pages have been taken down and she has been exposed, but now this stuff will come out and he is linked to her.  It is bad enough he has a reputation as a bully coming out of this and has lost a lot of his fan base, but now this is going to shit on his reputation as well.

This video is posted from his house 3 days after the BB finale, there is no way that they didn't know each other prior.  You don't invite someone from a meet and greet to a party at your house 3 days after the season ends

Oh wow, I didn't realize that. So how is it that he doesn't know about all this other shit? How is it that he doesn't know that she is a compulsive liar? If I spent 1 night with her and her stories, out of curiosity I would be checking it out, especially if I was going to try to help her get on the show, which absolutely had to be what has happened here. I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I need fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all these lies we're fed to her from Paul leading up to the show.  He could've told her it will make her a sympathetic houseguest and nobody will evict the sick girl and he will protect her.  Hell, he may even have promised her a cut of the winnings

I'm not buying that at all. If that were the case, he would have pulled her into a room and told her to dial it down a notch. He would have told her that people are tiring of hearing about her ailments and those of her mother and family. He could have said that the gastroparesis story would be a good one for sympathy and could get the funding going if he only knew her superficially and bought all her bullshit from their meeting, but I just think he would be telling her to cool it by now if he had encouraged her to push the sympathy thing for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I need fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all these lies we're fed to her from Paul leading up to the show.  He could've told her it will make her a sympathetic houseguest and nobody will evict the sick girl and he will protect her.  Hell, he may even have promised her a cut of the winnings

I'm not buying that at all.  If that were the case, he would have pulled her into a room and told her to dial it down a notch.  He would have told her that people are tiring of hearing about her ailments and those of her mother and family.  He could have said that the gastroparesis story would be a good one for sympathy and could get the funding going if he only knew her superficially and bought all her bullshit from their meeting, but I just think he would be telling her to cool it by now if he had encouraged her to push the sympathy thing for sure.

Well the video doesn't lie. It's her for sure. There could be any number of reasons, she can be a plant for all we know, someone the producers threw in with no chance of winning. Remember, they don't have to follow the FCC game show laws because it's legally not considered a game show and they can change the rules whenever they want.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Here's another link, that previous one must've been taken down

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYqaFeUlJp8/
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I'm not buying that at all.  If that were the case, he would have pulled her into a room and told her to dial it down a notch.  He would have told her that people are tiring of hearing about her ailments and those of her mother and family.  He could have said that the gastroparesis story would be a good one for sympathy and could get the funding going if he only knew her superficially and bought all her bullshit from their meeting, but I just think he would be telling her to cool it by now if he had encouraged her to push the sympathy thing for sure.

Well the video doesn't lie.  It's her for sure.  There could be any number of reasons, she can be a plant for all we know, someone the producers threw in with no chance of winning.  Remember, they don't have to follow the FCC game show laws because it's legally not considered a game show and they can change the rules whenever they want.

I am not saying I don't believe she was there. Even though I can't view the video myself, I 100% believe what you are telling me about her being here and that it was at his house and all that stuff. What I am NOT buying is that he knows her well enough to have concocted this deal to come on the show to play the "sick, dying sweet girl" thing as a tool in the game and then watched her tell all these outrageous stories and has not pulled her aside and told her to dial it down because people are tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Well the video doesn't lie.  It's her for sure.  There could be any number of reasons, she can be a plant for all we know, someone the producers threw in with no chance of winning.  Remember, they don't have to follow the FCC game show laws because it's legally not considered a game show and they can change the rules whenever they want.

But not once the season starts. The FCC checks them before each season of any game or game taping. In the case of game shows like the price is right a FCC rep has to be there at the taping. I don't know if that is the case for live shows or reality shows.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:10 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

But not once the season starts. The FCC checks them before each season of any game or game taping. In the case of game shows like the price is right a FCC rep has to be there at the taping. I don't know if that is the case for live shows or reality shows.

Wrong, they can change it anytime they want to, not only is it written in the contract, it's also on the application to play. I know this first hand since I filled out that application numerous times. It is not a game show so does not fall under any of those rules. They look at it as entertainment like they do pro wrestling. There have been numerous articles and even a precedent lawsuit about it when someone tried to sue
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:11 am

ctown28 wrote:

Okay, I was able to see that one and it is obviously her. But I still don't think he knew the extent of her compulsion to lie and if he actually KNEW her on anything more than a superficial level, he would have pulled her aside and told her to dial it back. But maybe he is afraid that she will reveal that they knew each other or something, who the hell knows. I just know if I spent any time with this girl at all, I would know she is full of shit and before I would help her get her foot in the door for the show, I would have checked her out and it wouldn't take much to find out she is a scam artist. Plus the fact that her entire social media is flooded with shopping sprees and top of the line merchandise and shit like that. So, if she is so strapped for money, why the hell wouldn't that be a red flag.

I think Paul is so full of himself that if people come to him as a fan and blow smoke up his ass, that is all he sees and now he is stuck with this person's attachment to him, he just didn't notice it as much when Matt was there to absorb most of her bullshit behind closed doors. Now he is actively putting a target on her back.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Okay, I was able to see that one and it is obviously her.  But I still don't think he knew the extent of her compulsion to lie and if he actually KNEW her on anything more than a superficial level, he would have pulled her aside and told her to dial it back.  But maybe he is afraid that she will reveal that they knew each other or something, who the hell knows.  I just know if I spent any time with this girl at all, I would know she is full of shit and before I would help her get her foot in the door for the show, I would have checked her out and it wouldn't take much to find out she is a scam artist.  Plus the fact that her entire social media is flooded with shopping sprees and top of the line merchandise and shit like that.  So, if she is so strapped for money, why the hell wouldn't that be a red flag.

I think Paul is so full of himself that if people come to him as a fan and blow smoke up his ass, that is all he sees and now he is stuck with this person's attachment to him, he just didn't notice it as much when Matt was there to absorb most of her bullshit behind closed doors.  Now he is actively putting a target on her back.

So she attached herself to Paul to be in his house mere days after he was on big brother? This is not a coincidence. There are a ton of reasons to come up with. Her being a plant is as good as any. She is a scam artist. Why would a sweet southern girl from Arkansas be in his house in California? There was even a time on the feeds where her and Paul talked about making sure nobody knew him and victor follow her on instragram before the show started.

Oh, and off topic, speaking of Victor. Him and Nicole are now a couple. Been all over social media
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:01 am

ctown28 wrote:
So she attached herself to Paul to be in his house mere days after he was on big brother?  This is not a coincidence. There are a ton of reasons to come up with.  Her being a plant is as good as any. She is a scam artist.  Why would a sweet southern girl from Arkansas be in his house in California?  There was even a time on the feeds where her and Paul talked about making sure nobody knew him and victor follow her on instragram before the show started.

Oh, and off topic, speaking of Victor.  Him and Nicole are now a couple.  Been all over social media

Oh I am sure it was not a coincidence on HER part by any means. This girl has been a scam artist all her life, formed carefully by her scam artist mother for sure. I am sure she knew EXACTLY what she was doing and she could have been a friend of a friend of a friend or something like that. She could also have just been a groupie picked up at an after party by some of Paul's friends or Paul himself. I know girls like this that hang out at events like that and they have their ways of getting into situations. Paul is an attention whore so if you blow enough smoke up his ass, you could probably go to his party too. And in the video clip, Paul was obviously smashed and probably didn't even know half the people who were there at that point, just people who made him the center of attention.

She could easily be a plant or maybe she just scammed him with her story and he helped her get on the show. Who knows. I just don't believe if they were long-time friends or conspirators that he would not have warned her to dial it down a bit.

As far as Victor and Nicole, I had heard that before and I have to say I am quite surprised. I know he was kind of crushing on her when they were on the show, but I just didn't see Victor as her type at all, but if they are happy, good for them.

I also saw something about Victor tweeting about the "negativity of the season" during the bullying type shit. It seems that even Victor thinks Paul's actions are shameful.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 am

Victor and Nicole is news to me but like you said if they are happy, then good on them. I guess opposite do attract....just ask ctown and Gonad.

neener

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Okay, I was able to see that one and it is obviously her.  But I still don't think he knew the extent of her compulsion to lie and if he actually KNEW her on anything more than a superficial level, he would have pulled her aside and told her to dial it back.  But maybe he is afraid that she will reveal that they knew each other or something, who the hell knows.  I just know if I spent any time with this girl at all, I would know she is full of shit and before I would help her get her foot in the door for the show, I would have checked her out and it wouldn't take much to find out she is a scam artist.  Plus the fact that her entire social media is flooded with shopping sprees and top of the line merchandise and shit like that.  So, if she is so strapped for money, why the hell wouldn't that be a red flag.

I think Paul is so full of himself that if people come to him as a fan and blow smoke up his ass, that is all he sees and now he is stuck with this person's attachment to him, he just didn't notice it as much when Matt was there to absorb most of her bullshit behind closed doors.  Now he is actively putting a target on her back.

So she attached herself to Paul to be in his house mere days after he was on big brother?  This is not a coincidence. There are a ton of reasons to come up with.  Her being a plant is as good as any. She is a scam artist.  Why would a sweet southern girl from Arkansas be in his house in California?  There was even a time on the feeds where her and Paul talked about making sure nobody knew him and victor follow her on instragram before the show started.

Oh, and off topic, speaking of Victor.  Him and Nicole are now a couple.  Been all over social media

Soooooo not a coincidence.

I guess it is Paul and Raven's game, we are just here to watch. Disgusting. This season is a scam. Ruining what once was a great show.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More proof of Paul rigging   

Back to top Go down

More proof of Paul rigging
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1