Share | 

BBAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:44 am

I know there has been very little to watch on BBAD with these idiots, but if you have it on DVR make sure you watch the first few minutes of it tonight. Paul was shadow boxing in the house. He was showing off his boxing and MMA moves. I was laughing my ass off because I know virtually nothing about fighting, but I can tell by watching him that anyone with any skill at all would send him crying to him momma. He would be boxing and then stop or pause to kick and acting all bad. Then Alex mentioned someone (her family or friend or something) that fights and Paul asked questions about how long he has done it and whether he was belted or not. Then he told Alex that he would probably spar him, not REAL fighting.

Then he said that he would like to "get back into fighting" later one "when he doesn't need his face for stuff anymore." Not sure if it is his modeling or acting or more BB stuff or what the hell he "needs his face for" but I am sure he will be the best ever at it for sure!

This was real comic relief.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:54 am

Mon 9:04 PM BBT Paul said he could have gone pro in MMA.

When he started talking about this, (mainly when he said he would like to challenge Cody when they get out) I tried to search for ANYTHING about him fighting at all and found nothing other than his own statements about doing amateur MMA. I would think if he was close to "going pro" there would be SOMETHING out there. Then after watching his "skills" tonight I am pretty sure I got my reason why there was nothing out there for me to find.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:21 am

chap5788 wrote:
Mon 9:04 PM BBT Paul said he could have gone pro in MMA.

When he started talking about this, (mainly when he said he would like to challenge Cody when they get out) I tried to search for ANYTHING about him fighting at all and found nothing other than his own statements about doing amateur MMA.  I would think if he was close to "going pro" there would be SOMETHING out there.  Then after watching his "skills" tonight I am pretty sure I got my reason why there was nothing out there for me to find.

I'm willing to bet he couldn't even fight in the "D" league let alone an "AFL" (International Fight League) like Belator, UFC, or Pride fighting.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:28 am

chap5788 wrote:
I know there has been very little to watch on BBAD with these idiots, but if you have it on DVR make sure you watch the first few minutes of it tonight.  Paul was shadow boxing in the house.  He was showing off his boxing and MMA moves.  I was laughing my ass off because I know virtually nothing about fighting, but I can tell by watching him that anyone with any skill at all would send him crying to him momma.  He would be boxing and then stop or pause to kick and acting all bad.  Then Alex mentioned someone (her family or friend or something) that fights and Paul asked questions about how long he has done it and whether he was belted or not.  Then he told Alex that he would probably spar him, not REAL fighting.

Then he said that he would like to "get back into fighting" later one "when he doesn't need his face for stuff anymore."  Not sure if it is his modeling or acting or more BB stuff or what the hell he "needs his face for" but I am sure he will be the best ever at it for sure!

I saw it and it was hilarious and pathetic. There is NO way he is a real MMA fighter.

By the way, Raven's non stop screeching during the bbq drove me NUTS. Someone needs to put a cork in her mouth.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:46 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I know there has been very little to watch on BBAD with these idiots, but if you have it on DVR make sure you watch the first few minutes of it tonight.  Paul was shadow boxing in the house.  He was showing off his boxing and MMA moves.  I was laughing my ass off because I know virtually nothing about fighting, but I can tell by watching him that anyone with any skill at all would send him crying to him momma.  He would be boxing and then stop or pause to kick and acting all bad.  Then Alex mentioned someone (her family or friend or something) that fights and Paul asked questions about how long he has done it and whether he was belted or not.  Then he told Alex that he would probably spar him, not REAL fighting.

Then he said that he would like to "get back into fighting" later one "when he doesn't need his face for stuff anymore."  Not sure if it is his modeling or acting or more BB stuff or what the hell he "needs his face for" but I am sure he will be the best ever at it for sure!

I saw it and it was hilarious and pathetic.  There is NO way he is a real MMA fighter.  

By the way, Raven's non stop screeching during the bbq drove me NUTS.  Someone needs to put a cork in her mouth.

Well this is because Matt isn't in the house any more. I mean he had her mouth clamped down. No one ever heard her like this when he was in the house.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I saw it and it was hilarious and pathetic.  There is NO way he is a real MMA fighter.  

By the way, Raven's non stop screeching during the bbq drove me NUTS.  Someone needs to put a cork in her mouth.

Well this is because Matt isn't in the house any more. I mean he had her mouth clamped down. No one ever heard her like this when he was in the house.

This is true......he kept her mouth and her hands very busy. Puke

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This is true......he kept her mouth and her hands very busy.  Puke

Maybe for you non-feeders, but there was still a lot of Raven screeching even when he was around
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:23 pm

nitewings wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Thanks nite, I needed that one!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 pm

nitewings wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

:thumbsup: thanks nite!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:17 am

So the hot tub discussion tonight was about being famous from being on BB. Paul has told the group on several occasions and possibly even mentioned it tonight that this show doesn't make you famous like some people who come into it believing it will. He says it is cool when people recognize you, but you won't be famous.

Then tonight he tells these stories about having trouble with border security in one part of Canada and then goes into this unbelievable story of going to a smaller area in Canada where the people are HUGE BB fans and when they see him they are in awe and stamp his paperwork and act all gaga over him because he is on BB. The others were hanging on his every word. Christmas said that she would really feel "legit" if she was recognized and they just let her through because of that. Then this morphed into a story where Paul was in a small airport checking into his luggage and the luggage people were gushing over him and he was running late for the flight. Then some of the check in people told him that he was too late to board, but he said that he had been with "their" people for 15 minutes taking pics and stuff. The luggage people came over and told them to let Paul through. Then he was heading to board the plane and they made a PA announcement, "last call for friendship" and he said it was so weird and surreal. The made a second announcement for the same thing and everyone at the boarding gate were all waving and smiling for him. Then he just wanted to get on the plane, but the pilots and crew INSISTED on taking pictures with him before the flight left, and delayed the flight in order to do it. He said he felt weird about it and tried to ask them to stop because he didn't want to be "that guy" when he got on the airplane and people were pissed about the delay. He said they told him not to worry, they would take very "special care" of him on the flight. He then said he told them not to, because he doesn't want special treatment, it makes him feel weird.

I don't want BB Canada and by all accounts on this site, it is a very popular thing, but I don't see border patrol, customs agents, luggage check personal, flight crews and pilots doing all the shit he describes here. I mean, delaying a flight to take a picture with Paul who was 2nd place on a reality TV show in the US? This sounds more like a Raven story than a Paul story. And it makes no sense because he has talked so much about how much people who come on the show to be famous are let down when they leave the BB house, but then tells this whopper of a story? Most celebrities don't even get this kind of gushing treatment when they fly anywhere. So BB won't make anyone else famous, but Paul, the 2nd place person, not even a winner is this famous? Wow, what a fucking ego this guy has.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:28 am

And another story that came to light again tonight on BBAD. Alex has been asking some stupid questions about the game in the past few days that even a fan of the show would know, let alone a superfan as she is supposed to be. She also mentioned a couple of weeks ago that she doesn't watch the season while it is on. She waits until it is over, downloads all the episodes and binge watches them all at once. I thought she was doing this to cover up that she is a superfan of the show or something. But even some of her actions over the past couple of weeks, and drinking the Paul Kool-Aid to the extent she has made me scratch my head thinking, wow as a superfan she should actually know better than this.

Then today she was asking Paul for clarification of how the final 3 works because she was confused. Again, I thought well she must just be trying to make him think she doesn't know the game so she doesn't seem like a threat going into the homestretch. But then tonight Jason was asking her about how the final 3 worked and she tried to explain at first, but said she doesn't understand why there are 3 rounds, because the winners go to the finals or something. Jason pointed out that Paul said he got to choose last season and she said he would have to ask Paul because she doesn't really remember there being 3 rounds!

Seriously? Even if you binge watch the show, and have done this for many seasons in a row, this is a part of the show that DOES NOT CHANGE. It has been this way for years, so how could you not know this? I know Ctown will tell me how many superfans are terrible players, but I am not even talking about gameplay, I am talking about just basic knowledge of the game. Early in the game she acted like she didn't really understand the feeds and I thought it was a cover, but obviously she REALLY doesn't understand them. Again, not saying you have to have watched them before, but even causal fans know about them, know about the update sites like hamster and jokers and such. Hell she isn't even watching the show in real time so she doesn't see any of the TMZ things that happen to leak out or other things on social media. No wonder she is being so stupid now because she is no different than someone like Matt or Jason who had never seen the show before until they were in sequester waiting for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:59 am

chap5788 wrote:
And another story that came to light again tonight on BBAD.  Alex has been asking some stupid questions about the game in the past few days that even a fan of the show would know, let alone a superfan as she is supposed to be.  She also mentioned a couple of weeks ago that she doesn't watch the season while it is on.  She waits until it is over, downloads all the episodes and binge watches them all at once.  I thought she was doing this to cover up that she is a superfan of the show or something.  But even some of her actions over the past couple of weeks, and drinking the Paul Kool-Aid to the extent she has made me scratch my head thinking, wow as a superfan she should actually know better than this.  

Then today she was asking Paul for clarification of how the final 3 works because she was confused.  Again, I thought well she must just be trying to make him think she doesn't know the game so she doesn't seem like a threat going into the homestretch.  But then tonight Jason was asking her about how the final 3 worked and she tried to explain at first, but said she doesn't understand why there are 3 rounds, because the winners go to the finals or something.  Jason pointed out that Paul said he got to choose last season and she said he would have to ask Paul because she doesn't really remember there being 3 rounds!

Seriously?  Even if you binge watch the show, and have done this for many seasons in a row, this is a part of the show that DOES NOT CHANGE.  It has been this way for years, so how could you not know this?  I know Ctown will tell me how many superfans are terrible players, but I am not even talking about gameplay, I am talking about just basic knowledge of the game.  Early in the game she acted like she didn't really understand the feeds and I thought it was a cover, but obviously she REALLY doesn't understand them.  Again, not saying you have to have watched them before, but even causal fans know about them, know about the update sites like hamster and jokers and such.  Hell she isn't even watching the show in real time so she doesn't see any of the TMZ things that happen to leak out or other things on social media.  No wonder she is being so stupid now because she is no different than someone like Matt or Jason who had never seen the show before until they were in sequester waiting for it to start.

She is different from Matt, as is Jason....both played the game....where as Matt got played by the game, that is if he had put down his stupid cereal bowl.

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:08 am

chap5788 wrote:
And another story that came to light again tonight on BBAD.  Alex has been asking some stupid questions about the game in the past few days that even a fan of the show would know, let alone a superfan as she is supposed to be.  She also mentioned a couple of weeks ago that she doesn't watch the season while it is on.  She waits until it is over, downloads all the episodes and binge watches them all at once.  I thought she was doing this to cover up that she is a superfan of the show or something.  But even some of her actions over the past couple of weeks, and drinking the Paul Kool-Aid to the extent she has made me scratch my head thinking, wow as a superfan she should actually know better than this.  

Then today she was asking Paul for clarification of how the final 3 works because she was confused.  Again, I thought well she must just be trying to make him think she doesn't know the game so she doesn't seem like a threat going into the homestretch.  But then tonight Jason was asking her about how the final 3 worked and she tried to explain at first, but said she doesn't understand why there are 3 rounds, because the winners go to the finals or something.  Jason pointed out that Paul said he got to choose last season and she said he would have to ask Paul because she doesn't really remember there being 3 rounds!

Seriously?  Even if you binge watch the show, and have done this for many seasons in a row, this is a part of the show that DOES NOT CHANGE.  It has been this way for years, so how could you not know this?  I know Ctown will tell me how many superfans are terrible players, but I am not even talking about gameplay, I am talking about just basic knowledge of the game.  Early in the game she acted like she didn't really understand the feeds and I thought it was a cover, but obviously she REALLY doesn't understand them.  Again, not saying you have to have watched them before, but even causal fans know about them, know about the update sites like hamster and jokers and such.  Hell she isn't even watching the show in real time so she doesn't see any of the TMZ things that happen to leak out or other things on social media.  No wonder she is being so stupid now because she is no different than someone like Matt or Jason who had never seen the show before until they were in sequester waiting for it to start.

This after spending quality time on BBAD ragging on Cody and Jess with Raven and picking apart Elena while talking to Josh (who had a mad crush on her) and King Paul.

Is she really that stupid?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

She is different from Matt, as is Jason....both played the game....where as Matt got played by the game, that is if he had put down his stupid cereal bowl.

First off, if you consider doing everything Paul tells you to do and throwing comps to him, playing the game then I guess she did. Same with Jason, with the exception of not using veto, he did everything he was told. He was completely lost on the first double eviction.

Now as far as Alex being a super fan. She is not even close to a super fan. Ramses called himself a super fan because he started watching in 15 and binge watched all the previous seasons. That is not a super fan. I can see how she thinks she is. Binge watch all seasons while fucking around on your phone and not paying attention, that's how she's confused about final 3.

A super fan is someone like Adam Poch (horrible player) or Ian Terry (excellent player). They watched all seasons along with the feeds and can still tell you who won each comp from each season. You can't be considered a super fan if you never watched the feeds
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:50 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This after spending quality time on BBAD ragging on Cody and Jess with Raven and picking apart Elena while talking to Josh (who had a mad crush on her) and King Paul.

Is she really that stupid?  

In a word..........YES! :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:18 am

So here we are the night before eviction and Paul is laying in his bed in the rose room with Christmas snuggled up in bed beside him. Josh is in the other bed and Raven is in the 3rd bed. It appears that they were all getting ready to nap, except Raven because Paul and Josh have masks over their eyes while they are talking. Christmas has not made a sound, so she must already be napping. Keep in mind she is HOH, so her bed is upstairs right now empty and she is laying and cuddling with Paul instead? Then tomorrow Jason and Alex are supposed to believe that Josh went rogue with his vote, Christmas went rogue and sent Jason home and Paul knew nothing about it happening? And why is Josh okay with this situation? He is the one who sees the optics of things all the time. Why would he not be looking at this as a bad idea?

At least earlier in the game, Paul kept up appearances. Now he doesn't even have to try. With all this going on around them, if Alex believes one more word out of his fucking mouth then she will go down as the dumbest player in the history of the game. Hell at this point I would even give her props if she had said in the DR on tonight's episode that she knew that Jason would have to go at some point..........she carried him as far as she could, but this isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBAD   

Back to top Go down

BBAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1