Labor Day party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 283

PostSubject: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:25 am

So POP TV decided to throw a labor day party in the backyard. At least Kevin will be allowed out of his corner and talk to the other houseguests for a while! clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:36 am

It would be great if they gave them alcohol, so Josh would get loose lips about the plan for the week and shit just went nuts!
Back to top Go down
katiesue7
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:41 am

They did each one got two beers not enough to get talking. :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:47 am

They haven't had alcohol for quite some time. I remember one night early in the season when Paul and Josh got buzzed pretty quickly.

I about died when they were walking outside and Kevin asked who knew how to grill real good and Raven yelled "I do" and I thought well of course she does. But then Christmas took over.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:04 am

The funniest part of all this will be the struggle between Christmas and Raven to be the center of attention. Raven wanted to man the grill, but Christmas stepped right up to do that. Then the boys were talking about playing corn hole and Christmas stepped right up and said she wanted to play (while grilling) and made sure she told them the rules.

Raven started following Alex around, but still TRYING to get involved with the cooking, but Christmas is not budging from it.

Now they say they have sausages. Raven can't eat steak, I wonder if she can eat sausages?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
The funniest part of all this will be the struggle between Christmas and Raven to be the center of attention.  Raven wanted to man the grill, but Christmas stepped right up to do that.  Then the boys were talking about playing corn hole and Christmas stepped right up and said she wanted to play (while grilling) and made sure she told them the rules.  

Raven started following Alex around, but still TRYING to get involved with the cooking, but Christmas is not budging from it.

Now they say they have sausages.  Raven can't eat steak, I wonder if she can eat sausages?

She didn't seem to have any truble with Matt's sausage. affraid

Sorry but you set that up so well I couldn't pass it by.....and maybe you were hoping I didn't....LOL!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
The funniest part of all this will be the struggle between Christmas and Raven to be the center of attention.  Raven wanted to man the grill, but Christmas stepped right up to do that.  Then the boys were talking about playing corn hole and Christmas stepped right up and said she wanted to play (while grilling) and made sure she told them the rules.  

Now they say they have sausages.  Raven can't eat steak, I wonder if she can eat sausages?

That cow will eat anything. Wanted to gag watching her prance around and hula hoop.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:40 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That cow will eat anything.  Wanted to gag watching her prance around and hula hoop.  

Made me think of a new backyard game.....I call it "Wack a bitch".....can you figure out how it's played?....lol

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That cow will eat anything.  Wanted to gag watching her prance around and hula hoop.  

Made me think of a new backyard game.....I call it "Wack a bitch".....can you figure out how it's played?....lol

Yes I can and I am in!

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:41 pm

. This girl is a wacko
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Naru wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Now that is one game I would LOVE to play!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:49 pm

nitewings wrote:
. This girl is a wacko

Is she having some sort of seizure here? Truly disturbing stuff from the dancing queen.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:52 pm

capricious1 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
. This girl is a wacko

Is she having some sort of seizure here?  Truly disturbing stuff from the dancing queen.

I believe she calls this contemporary dancing. It is not like any contemporary dance I have seen, but she IS the professional after all! Yesterday she said her dream is to be a backup dancer and then she gave a shout out to Katie Perry and has given shout outs to Lady Gaga before too. Maybe she can send them this video along with the ones from the HOH and get the job!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I believe she calls this contemporary dancing.  It is not like any contemporary dance I have seen, but she IS the professional after all!  Yesterday she said her dream is to be a backup dancer and then she gave a shout out to Katie Perry and has given shout outs to Lady Gaga before too.  Maybe she can send them this video along with the ones from the HOH and get the job!

Well that works. How many times has both Katie Perry and Lady Gaga talked about how they find their backup dancers from reality shows like Big Brother? Now it would be ridculous if she had said Beyonce, she gets her backups from Survivor
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I believe she calls this contemporary dancing.  It is not like any contemporary dance I have seen, but she IS the professional after all!  Yesterday she said her dream is to be a backup dancer and then she gave a shout out to Katie Perry and has given shout outs to Lady Gaga before too.  Maybe she can send them this video along with the ones from the HOH and get the job!

Well that works.  How many times has both Katie Perry and Lady Gaga talked about how they find their backup dancers from reality shows like Big Brother?  Now it would be ridculous if she had said Beyonce, she gets her backups from Survivor

Well I am sure that Raven is going to do Survivor too, right after she is done with Amazing Race!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Well that works.  How many times has both Katie Perry and Lady Gaga talked about how they find their backup dancers from reality shows like Big Brother?  Now it would be ridculous if she had said Beyonce, she gets her backups from Survivor

Well I am sure that Raven is going to do Survivor too, right after she is done with Amazing Race!

NO! I flat out refuse to see this bitch on ANY show! Ever! AGAIN!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labor Day party!   

Back to top Go down

Labor Day party!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1