Share | 

What now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: What now?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:30 am

So they had the back yard earlier and then all of the sudden they were put on indoor lockdown. Then the HOH room was locked and they couldn't get in there. Christmas said that she "ran out of memory" when she tried to do her HOH video blog thing or something and they had to fix it. Not sure if she ever did it later or not.

Now tonight they are still on lockdown from the backyard and Christmas is napping in the rose room bed with Paul. So I am guessing the HOH room is still locked.

All I can think of is that there is something tied to the stupid temptation tree not being used for the past couple of weeks so they are throwing something else at them. I mean there is the potential that when Jason is evicted that Alex will finally stop drinking the Paul Kool-Aid and Paul could be in danger of leaving. OMG, production can't let that happen, so what fucking advantage will be waiting in the yard for Paul to find now? Another safety pendant? A dinner out for the winner (of course it would be Paul) for him and a couple of jury members? An pass to flip any 3 votes he wishes in the jury on finale night? A pen to sign his BB19 winning check?

What can it be?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:18 am

chap5788 wrote:
So they had the back yard earlier and then all of the sudden they were put on indoor lockdown.  Then the HOH room was locked and they couldn't get in there.  Christmas said that she "ran out of memory" when she tried to do her HOH video blog thing or something and they had to fix it.  Not sure if she ever did it later or not.  

Now tonight they are still on lockdown from the backyard and Christmas is napping in the rose room bed with Paul.  So I am guessing the HOH room is still locked.  

All I can think of is that there is something tied to the stupid temptation tree not being used for the past couple of weeks so they are throwing something else at them.  I mean there is the potential that when Jason is evicted that Alex will finally stop drinking the Paul Kool-Aid and Paul could be in danger of leaving.  OMG, production can't let that happen, so what fucking advantage will be waiting in the yard for Paul to find now?  Another safety pendant?  A dinner out for the winner (of course it would be Paul) for him and a couple of jury members?  An pass to flip any 3 votes he wishes in the jury on finale night?  A pen to sign his BB19 winning check?

What can it be?

Embarassed Sorry....it was my fault.....I dropped my little army men commando's in the back yard with different messages. It's going to take them a good day to get them all picked up. DUH! I should have tripled the number!......DAM!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:56 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So they had the back yard earlier and then all of the sudden they were put on indoor lockdown.  Then the HOH room was locked and they couldn't get in there.  Christmas said that she "ran out of memory" when she tried to do her HOH video blog thing or something and they had to fix it.  Not sure if she ever did it later or not.  

Now tonight they are still on lockdown from the backyard and Christmas is napping in the rose room bed with Paul.  So I am guessing the HOH room is still locked.  

All I can think of is that there is something tied to the stupid temptation tree not being used for the past couple of weeks so they are throwing something else at them.  I mean there is the potential that when Jason is evicted that Alex will finally stop drinking the Paul Kool-Aid and Paul could be in danger of leaving.  OMG, production can't let that happen, so what fucking advantage will be waiting in the yard for Paul to find now?  Another safety pendant?  A dinner out for the winner (of course it would be Paul) for him and a couple of jury members?  An pass to flip any 3 votes he wishes in the jury on finale night?  A pen to sign his BB19 winning check?

What can it be?

Embarassed Sorry....it was my fault.....I dropped my little army men commando's in the back yard with different messages. It's going to take them a good day to get them all picked up. DUH!  I should have tripled the number!......DAM!

First you go on this rogue mission without backup and put the house on lockdown. Then I find out you may be the genie/fairy that has been shitting on our season? What next?

Shrug
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What can it be?

Embarassed Sorry....it was my fault.....I dropped my little army men commando's in the back yard with different messages. It's going to take them a good day to get them all picked up. DUH!  I should have tripled the number!......DAM!

First you go on this rogue mission without backup and put the house on lockdown.  Then I find out you may be the genie/fairy that has been shitting on our season?  What next?

Shrug

Well my war on Christmas was thwarted so I thought I would aim for tooth fair gig, If I miss again.....I'm going to kill the Easter Bunny..... Devil Snicker....wish me luck!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:29 am

Oh! If that fucking tree lights up again I am going to lose it!

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What can it be?

First you go on this rogue mission without backup and put the house on lockdown.  Then I find out you may be the genie/fairy that has been shitting on our season?  What next?

Shrug

Well my war on Christmas was thwarted so I thought I would aim for tooth fair gig, If I miss again.....I'm going to kill the Easter Bunny..... Devil Snicker....wish me luck!

Could you maybe consider kidnapping Grodner and keeping her in the dungeon long enough for them to find a new producer? Maybe someone who would respect the game enough to let the people play? Or you could send Ctown down there to brainwash her as to how to produce the show in the right way and then let her out for next season!

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:03 am

chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What can it be?

Shrug

Could you maybe consider kidnapping Grodner and keeping her in the dungeon long enough for them to find a new producer?  Maybe someone who would respect the game enough to let the people play?  Or you could send Ctown down there to brainwash her as to how to produce the show in the right way and then let her out for next season!

No. Devil Snicker

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:21 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What can it be?

Shrug

Could you maybe consider kidnapping Grodner and keeping her in the dungeon long enough for them to find a new producer?  Maybe someone who would respect the game enough to let the people play?  Or you could send Ctown down there to brainwash her as to how to produce the show in the right way and then let her out for next season!

No. Devil Snicker

Okay, that's it! I'm going to start breaking all the rules! neener

I'm going to start hijacking threads by talking about things unrelated to the thread subject and..........oh wait I already do that.

Okay, I'm going to start rambling on incessantly, typing long-winded posts with more information than anyone really wants to hear...........oh wait I already do that too.

Okay, I'm going to start posting completely unrealistic wishes and scenarios that have no hope of coming true because we have a house full of dumbasses..................oh wait I already do that too.

Well, when I think of something to do in retaliation, I will let you know. neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:25 am

Wait, I thought of something. I will start talking about politics and government on the BB section..................never mind that would be even more depressing and less entertaining that BB has become. What was I thinking?

:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What now?   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:52 am

chap5788 wrote:
Wait, I thought of something.  I will start talking about politics and government on the BB section..................never mind that would be even more depressing and less entertaining that BB has become.  What was I thinking?

:facepalm:

Welcome to my world. neener

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What now?   

Back to top Go down

What now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 19 :: Big Brother 19: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: