Josh vs Paul.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Josh vs Paul.    Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:02 am

So now Paul wants to stage an argument between the two of them. Josh isn't biting. He's on to Paul's bullshit. Josh knows Alex is gonna berate him endlessly when jason goes. This could fuck josh up. How funny would it be if Paul convinced Christmas to put josh up and send him home and Paul teams with Alex and Jason?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:28 am

So Paul is telling him that NOTHING can go wrong with his plan. There is no way that any of the 3 of them can get clipped because he has thought of all angles. He gives a scenario if 2 are on the block the other wins the veto and it is done. Oh, and he is 100% sure that Alex will put Kevin up as one of her nominees if he wins the follow week.

Well here are a couple of things that can go wrong for sure. Alex wins HOH. She puts up Josh and Christmas. Christmas can't compete in 99% of the vetoes. Josh and Paul have not been power houses by any stretch of the imagination in veto competitions. Sure Paul won this week, but it was thrown to him by Alex and he has already admitted that to them. So what happens if Alex wins the veto? Then what? What if Kevin or Raven win veto? Are they going to use it so Paul goes up as a replacement nominee? Hell no because they will cover Paul's ass too. But of course Josh just does the thumbs up.

Then in almost the same breath he tells Josh that they just have to strap up and win all the time now. So, if nothing can go wrong the other way, why does he say that? And if they go the other way and Paul goes into the doghouse right alongside Christmas and Josh, then there is no singular target there and they still HAVE to strap on and win.

There are many holes in Paul's plan and none of the things that go south will point to him going out of the game and if they survive, he has made Christmas and Josh the bad guys with some people who are definitely going to be bitter jury members.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:38 am

So this plan is supposed to make sure that Christmas, Paul and Josh are not seen as a threesome. So why are Paul and Christmas laying in a bed together with Josh in the other bed talking tonight? And this is not the HOH room, it is the rose room. Christmas is all snuggled up next to Paul in the bed. Alex has came in and went out a couple of times bitching about Kevin and such. But tomorrow Paul is supposed to suddenly be separated from the 2 of them about this vote?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
So now Paul wants to stage an argument between the two of them. Josh isn't biting.  He's on to Paul's bullshit. Josh knows Alex is gonna berate him endlessly when jason goes.  This could fuck josh up. How funny would it be if Paul convinced Christmas to put josh up and send him home and Paul teams with Alex and Jason?

I always thought Paul had a little "pinky swear two person alliance" with Alex, going back to how close they were in the beginning (yapping it up, just the two of them in the HoH). He seems very tight with her even though he moves towards the power, then manipulates, he always goes back to her in some way. Maybe it is just me?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
So now Paul wants to stage an argument between the two of them. Josh isn't biting.  He's on to Paul's bullshit. Josh knows Alex is gonna berate him endlessly when jason goes.  This could fuck josh up. How funny would it be if Paul convinced Christmas to put josh up and send him home and Paul teams with Alex and Jason?

I always thought Paul had a little "pinky swear two person alliance" with Alex, going back to how close they were in the beginning (yapping it up, just the two of them in the HoH).  He seems very tight with her even though he moves towards the power, then manipulates, he always goes back to her in some way.  Maybe it is just me?

No, not a pinky swear it is a "friendship bracelet alliance" that Paul can't break "because he would lose fans from his fan base." He came into this season doing the "friendship" thing for his fans and will always play an honest game with those he does "friendship promise to."

That is the logic and explanation that Alex has given to Jason repeatedly over the summer when Jason has had doubts. She actually believes that he "CAN'T" go back on it because of this thing. It is really mind boggling to listen to her talk about it considering all the nasty underhanded things he has done in the game, but she is definitely drinking the Kool-Aid.

I agree with your assessment Cap, he does always come back to Alex, but the reason being is to use her because she is the only one who can actually win on her own and execute a plan.

I am thinking his whole plan this week is to get Jason out of the house and then make sure that Alex is completely in his pocket and renew their final 2 (AMF alliance). Then he will use her to take out Josh (Christmas and Josh have gotten too close for his liking and Josh has questioned him too much). That leaves Paul in the house with Alex, Christmas, Raven and Kevin, and each one of them will choose Paul over the people left in the house, including at the final 2 position if he doesn't have the choice. The only one of these people he can't beat in most of the comps is Alex, so if it comes to a time where he has to be the one to take her out, he will think she is one who will respect it as game play in the jury, but I am not so sure. If he can't take her out, she is hated by the jury members so it really doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 pm

So, Paul, Josh and Christmas finally had their talk last night. Paul basically threatened Josh and told him to NEVER question Paul's loyalty again. Josh said it was the plan and tried to defend his position, but Paul and Christmas would jump in and tell him where he was wrong, or tell him to stop interrupting them. Paul said he stuck his neck out for both Christmas and Josh in the game because of who they are...........blah, blah, blah. Sticking his neck out? When he "saved Christmas" he was still under the safety and that was him turning people on Cody, not just saving Christmas. And the Josh thing wasn't sticking his neck out because it was a fuck you to Jess, not a save Josh at the time, and Jess and Cody were alone at the bottom of the house at that point, so sticking his neck out is a stretch.

Paul said he has thought of this from all angles. He did this alone last year and it was hard, likes having a team (I bet he does). He said he never did anything to endanger Victor and never campaigned against him or anything. Please, he put the target on Victor's back the first time and made HIM take all the risks (like this year) to keep himself safe. He said if things go wrong he will "dip" (whatever that means) and blow up everyone's game as he leaves EXCEPT Josh and Christmas. This is code for "when you guys get clipped don't throw me under the bus before you leave because I wouldn't do it to you."

They did augment the plan a bit. Josh is now supposed to wait until just before the live show starts (make sure that Raven and Christmas are already seated in the room) and pull Alex and Jason aside to tell them he is voting Jason out of the game. They will respect his honesty supposedly, but more importantly it doesn't give them the chance to work any other angles (like making Paul help them sway Christmas and Raven). Alex will also respect Christmas' move as a game strategy because the opportunity was suddenly there. Then Josh and Paul are supposed to have a fight, I guess about his switching his vote. And then he will get Alex to throw the HOH to Paul because he wants to take the shot and will get the blood on his hands then (yeah, right).

According to Paul, Alex won't target Christmas because she made an honest game move and she is of no threat to Alex because she has a broken foot. She won't target Josh because he was honest about the vote and didn't let it be a blindside (wow a 2-minute heads up, thanks!) and she thinks Josh is dumb and harmless. She hates Kevin and sees him as a threat so he will go on the block probably against Raven. But if she uses Christmas or Josh as a pawn, they will save the one who is on the block, so all bases are covered.

Now what I believe WILL happen is that either before they go live or during a commercial break, she will tell Josh if she screws them on the vote, she will win HOH and he will go on the block. I think she will ask Christmas what she will do with a tie vote. If Christmas says she will take out Jason, then she will tell them they are both going on the block if she wins HOH.

Now let's remember this is a double eviction and it will probably be announced before Alex gets a chance to say anything to any of them. But once it is announced if there is any opportunity at all and tells Josh and Christmas they will go on the block, they may get scared and back out. Hell Raven might even flip her vote to stay on Alex's good side for sure.

This new plan is worse than the other one for Josh and Christmas because it is underhanded so the "honest game move" is out the window. The only one this new plan benefits is Paul because he can deny knowledge of any of it and can't be expected to "fix it" to keep Jason in the house. I think because Josh is pushing back he WANTS Alex to take him out.

In any event, it could be an interesting DE on Thursday. I believe that Alex will win that HOH, unless production does something stupid which is entirely possible, and there will be a lot of information spewing during the breaks. I would love to see her win it, put Josh and Christmas on the block. Win veto. Make Kevin and Raven swear their votes for Paul if they don't go on the block. Tell Josh she will take him off the block if he swears on his mother that he will vote out Paul (more likely to stay true to his word in that sense) and Paul goes out in the DE.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Christmas and Josh were having yet another talk about how this plan sets up Paul so well for the end game. Josh asks Christmas if she ever thinks about how Paul is set up so well. She said she does, but she sees "X's" for all of them. Paul's "X" is that he is a vet and what Paul says about being a vet and not getting votes because he is a vet is true so that is a big one (gimme a break). She says that Christmas' "X" is that people will think she was carried to the end even though that isn't true (again, gimme a break). Josh's "X" is that he did call a lot of people out, but she tells him that he can easily turn that into a positive that he was always up front with people and was loyal etc.

Then she gives him the sweet pep talk, blow smoke up his ass kind of talk about his many positive traits............he is smart, he has guts.......blah, blah, blah. Funny how yesterday she is telling him not to pull a "fuck boy move on her like she is one of his club whores" and today (after she has used the veto and no longer has any power for the week) she is the sweet, reassuring Christmas, but that is another story.

They talk for a while and Josh says that Paul's game is money, he is in a great position and has played great. She responds by telling Josh that "Paul has been dominating the comps and has a great social game so arguably he is the biggest target in the house." And then she says between the 3 of them, they will take the top 2. So apparently being a vet will suddenly make this vanish?

And this bullshit that he is "dominating the comps" where the hell does this shit come from? Most of what he has won has been thrown to him in some way. He told Josh last night that they don't have to worry about Alex because he will smoke her in comps head to head except maybe a wall comp but they won't have anymore of those. She just threw the POV to him a couple of days ago by his OWN admission!

I seriously believe they are all being drugged or something. These thought processes can't be real.

:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:32 am

Oh! It's real! It's Dam! Real!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Josh had an interesting talk with Jason yesterday morning. They were the only ones up at the time in the backyard and it was before veto. They were talking about what Kevin's reaction to going on the block might be. Jason said he will either go off hot and quick, then calm down or he will just not say anything and keep to himself.

During that conversation, Jason said "you aren't going to vote me out are you?" Josh just paused and Jason said "why are you thinking about it?" Josh then said he was just thinking about where he (Josh) stands in the game. He said he has other people's backs but he doesn't have a ride or die. People say they want to work with him in the group and they are loyal, but he still feels alone. Jason said that it looks like they are going to make it to the final 4 and he is part of that. But Josh kept talking about not having a ride or die. Jason said when it gets to that point, everyone has to play for themselves, but they have to get there. He said he hates that Raven is going to continue in the game when she hasn't done anything etc.

Then they started talking about how the 2 of them had started the game together and Jason said they were together before him and Alex really, but then she helped him so much because he was stupid about the game and always stuck with him, they became that team. But Jason pointed out that Josh has always been there and everyone has had their role on the team and such. Jason pointed out that Josh has Christmas and Paul on his side as well as Alex and Jason for now so they are all going down to at LEAST the final 5. Josh again said that he doesn't have a ride or die, he is always a the bottom of the group, or a 3rd or 4th wheel. I think Josh was trying to get some sort of commitment out of Jason, but it didn't happen. I think he was also venting some things in his head that Christmas and Paul are ride or die and he is in 3rd place there too. The difference is that Paul has votes in jury, but Jason and Alex don't.

Then last night Josh had that moment where he was emotional because Jason was talking about it being so sad that Kevin was leaving the house before Raven, because at least he was entertaining earlier in the game and he felt guilty. It's just too bad he won't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh vs Paul.    

Back to top Go down

Josh vs Paul.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1