Share | 

Veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Veto   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:54 am

Well feeds just came back and Paul has the necklace. Good-bye Jason!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well feeds just came back and Paul has the necklace.  Good-bye Jason!

Now let's see how it's played. Is Christmas the tiebreaker and they play into Paul's game? I think they will.

Paul will talk in Dr about how he had to improvise but it's all bullshit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:31 am

Actually, do not be surprised if he leaves noms the same die to the wishes of the HoH and they all buy that bullshit after he told them to give it to her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:58 am

So Josh talked to Christmas AGAIN about how Paul's plan shits on the 2 of them, but Paul comes out completely clean. She later talked to Paul and had him explain things to her. When he gives her these bullshit answers she laps them up like a kitten to milk. She talked to Josh again and she said "you need to talk to Paul, he will explain it so that it makes sense.........he is doing all this to protect US."

The problem here is that Christmas tries to take Josh's suspicions (which are correct) and use them to talk to Paul, but she is so stupid that she can't counter the things he says the way Josh could. But Josh won't voice this stuff directly to Paul and when it appears that he is going to do it, Christmas reels him back and says that if he does that Paul will abandon the 2 of them. Christmas did tell Paul that a tie vote would be too much chaos, but I don't remember how he explained it away of how to hide the votes.

Again, I can't believe I am saying this, but Josh is the smartest one left in the house. He sees through the bullshit in the sense of how it will play out in the game. He knows that him and Christmas will take all the heat from this eviction and it will be them that end up on the block. Christmas believes Paul when he says that Alex will understand that Jason had to go and that he will get her to put up Kevin and Raven. He did say that Josh could end up being 1 of the noms, but it won't matter because the 2 of them can save him.

He told Christmas that after it is over, Alex will probably throw the HOH to him because he will make her believe they are a final 2 and she will think she has Christmas and Josh for a final 3, so she will let Paul have HOH to "take the shot" but he will shoot the other way.

None of this makes sense to me because he can't keep his word to everyone here. He can't let the vote be 3-1, because Alex will blame him. He can't let it be 2-2 because Christmas and Josh will be pissed off. So what the hell is he going to do? Winning this veto was the dumbest thing he could have done because he will save Alex from the block, but then shit on Jason and I don't see Alex accepting that the way he wants her to.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So Josh talked to Christmas AGAIN about how Paul's plan shits on the 2 of them, but Paul comes out completely clean.  She later talked to Paul and had him explain things to her.  When he gives her these bullshit answers she laps them up like a kitten to milk.  She talked to Josh again and she said "you need to talk to Paul, he will explain it so that it makes sense.........he is doing all this to protect US."  

The problem here is that Christmas tries to take Josh's suspicions (which are correct) and use them to talk to Paul, but she is so stupid that she can't counter the things he says the way Josh could.  But Josh won't voice this stuff directly to Paul and when it appears that he is going to do it, Christmas reels him back and says that if he does that Paul will abandon the 2 of them.  Christmas did tell Paul that a tie vote would be too much chaos, but I don't remember how he explained it away of how to hide the votes.

Again, I can't believe I am saying this, but Josh is the smartest one left in the house.  He sees through the bullshit in the sense of how it will play out in the game.  He knows that him and Christmas will take all the heat from this eviction and it will be them that end up on the block.  Christmas believes Paul when he says that Alex will understand that Jason had to go and that he will get her to put up Kevin and Raven.  He did say that Josh could end up being 1 of the noms, but it won't matter because the 2 of them can save him.  

He told Christmas that after it is over, Alex will probably throw the HOH to him because he will make her believe they are a final 2 and she will think she has Christmas and Josh for a final 3, so she will let Paul have HOH to "take the shot" but he will shoot the other way.  

None of this makes sense to me because he can't keep his word to everyone here.  He can't let the vote be 3-1, because Alex will blame him.  He can't let it be 2-2 because Christmas and Josh will be pissed off.  So what the hell is he going to do?  Winning this veto was the dumbest thing he could have done because he will save Alex from the block, but then shit on Jason and I don't see Alex accepting that the way he wants her to.

I agree, there is that glimmer of hope with him but he just lets Paul and Christmas bulldoze him. So frustrating. By the way, have you noticed that Christmas and Paul pick on Josh's malapropisms more than anyone else. More than Jess. Not a Josh fan at all but the picking on him gets ridiculous.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Well Christmas had a discussion with Josh in the wee hours of the morning to "explain" to him the logic of Paul's plan. Josh tried to interject at times and she went bitch mode on him and told him to listen to her because everything will be fine as long as "HE doesn't fuck it up." At one point he even told her to pump the brakes.

She calmed down a bit and then said, "let's come up with a better plan than Paul's, one that fits our agenda." Then she basically proceeded to spew Paul's plan with nothing changed to "their agenda."

Basically this is the way that Paul (and now Christmas) see this all playing out.

After the veto ceremony, Christmas is going to tell Alex that she wants to see girls go further in the game this time and that is why she wants to get out a male competitor. This will make Christmas seem like a non-threat to Alex. As long as Paul is not linked with Jason's eviction, she will see Paul as her new ride or die that she can hook up with to steamroll through. She won't put up Christmas because Christmas is a number for Alex moving forward. She won't be mad at Josh because Josh is supposed to tell Jason the truth that he is voting against him. Josh asked about him being clipped. She said it won't happen because Alex will go after Kevin and Raven, and if Josh is on the block against one of them, her and Paul will save him, so she takes the shot FOR them against Raven or Kevin and they don't get blood on their hands for THAT jury vote. If Josh wins, they can take out Alex at that point because she is a big competitor and they have an easy path to the end of the game. She asked him if he felt better about it then and he said he did, but I am not so sure he feels "good" about it, just doesn't want to get shit on at veto time.

Now I have been completely wrong about how people will react to different things Paul has said and done in the past, but I just don't see Alex being okay with this situation AT ALL. Not much she can do to save Jason at that point unless she can flip Raven because she is going to believe that Paul is against this plan.

I see the potential of a blow up happening, but unfortunately not until after veto is played. I can see Alex telling Josh and Christmas that if Jason is evicted, she will win the next HOH and put them up together. This COULD result in Josh and/or Christmas comparing notes on the promises Paul has made. Christmas and Josh know that Paul is supposed to make Alex think they have a final 2 deal, but once she starts telling them WHEN that final 2 deal happened as well as the final 3 deal he had with Jason and Alex and WHEN that happened, things might start to change a bit. I could also result in Kevin being evicted, but more than likely he will still go and then Alex and/or Josh could be figuring on sending Paul out in the DE. One can only hope!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Josh I said still right on being worried about Paul. He is selling that they have to split the votes because on a 3-1 vote, alex rage will be much stronger since he is a vet, but if they split it and go the tiebreaker route, her rage won't be as a severe.

Alex trusts Paul 100% and will only see the bullshit if there's a 3-1 vote. She has even said in front of josh that she trusts Paul 100% so he knows what's up. I still think the way josh should play this is to agree to a split vote. With Alex and josh voting to evict Kevin and Raven and Paul voting to evict Jason. Then when the time comes josh flips and votes to evict jason and he goes 3-1 and Paul is exposed. You try and sell it to Paul by saying that if he's the one who has to take the heat, it would be better if he's not lying to Alex, this way he can say he was honest about his vote. Tell Paul he has to suck up the lie since he's not the one taking the heat.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:00 am

I forgot to post this last night, Jason and Alex were in the SR. He was telling her he was a bit paranoid and wondered if Paul would actually use it. She was assuring him that Paul already said he would use it on her then Jason doesn't have to have Kevin bugging him about his vote all week..............blah, blah, blah.

She is telling him that once it is used, Jason has Alex, Paul and Josh's votes to stay, so there is no problem. She said she could always have Paul take Jason off because she is that confident in the votes. Josh walks in the room and Alex jokingly asks him if he would vote her out? He doesn't know what the conversation is and says why did they ask that. They said they were just running through scenarios of Paul using the veto and who to take down. Josh says "whoa, wait you guys don't trust Paul?" They shut that down right away and then continue to talk about the votes, there are 3 to keep Alex or Jason, so they are good to go, etc.

Then they start talking about the friendship bracelet that Paul gave to Matt as he was leaving. Josh was very interested in this matter because he didn't know about it. They explained that Paul gave a friendship bracelet to Matt on eviction night saying "you didn't get one before buddy." But Matt gave it back to Raven as he walked out the door. Josh kind of stuck on this thing (added to his doubts about Paul being squeaky clean with jury members).

Then they started talking about the veto and Bobby Moynihan being the host. And apparently Paul gave Bobby a bracelet that Jason wanted back (not sure where all these bracelets are coming from, but anyway). Then Alex said "see, I think this season is about the friendship thing............" then stopped herself. This is something she says to Jason all the time that Paul won't go back on his "friendship promise" he made week 2 to her, but she stopped because Josh was there.

This little conversation added to Josh's thought process that was already coming into his head, which explains why he is so in his head about it today and voicing it to Christmas and has tried to voice it to Paul a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 am

Josh is making the wrong argument. He had it before and got shot down.. use the veto, that's fine. But the split vote is the underlying problem here. Christmas is an idiot for not seeing it. It's been spelled out for her step by step. No blood for Paul, blood for josh and mostly Christmas for the tiebreaker vote. How can she not see it? She is by far the biggest disappointment of the season. I expected her to be an alpha
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:28 am

I was waiting to post this hoping Josh would get a chance to have a full conversation with Paul to add to it, or better yet see him camera talk about what he is going to do next. This hasn't happened yet and probably won't happen until later tonight. So here goes.

Josh has not been comfortable with Paul's plan for this week from the start. Even before the veto he was saying it would be best if veto isn't used and then he can tell Jason he is voting him out so he is honest with him going to jury. They were hoping that Raven would win the veto, or maybe Kevin and then Paul could make him not use it. He told Christmas that he doesn't want to have a tie vote and have her be the tiebreaker because then her and Josh are the targets for Alex the next week. You could see the light bulb come on above Christmas' head and she said that Josh needs to push back on Paul about it so they can figure out what to do.

Then before Josh can have a conversation with Paul (this is still before veto), Christmas goes over it with Paul briefly and he makes her understand why they have to do it his way. Of course because she is dumber than a box of rocks, she accepts what he says.

Then they play veto and Paul wins. Christmas sees that Josh is not really very happy about it. They talk again. He again tells her that it will be hanging the 2 of them out to dry. She tried to explain it away again, but then says they need to get together to talk about. She has yet another conversation with Paul and says "tell me why the tie vote.................tell me why use the veto............etc. He told her HIS version of why basically that he can reel Alex in and make her throw the next HOH, but if she wins he can convince her to go after Kevin and Raven. Worst case would be Josh might be on the block against Kevin or Raven, but they can easily save Josh in that scenario.

So, today Christmas is feeling all confident that it is Josh who is freaking out and needs to shut it down. They were talking and he is trying to get her to see that the 2 of them WILL be the targets. She says if Josh doesn't lie about his vote, let them know that he is voting out Jason and she doesn't lie to Alex that if there is a tie she will send Jason out and that all of these are game moves Alex will respect that. He kept telling her that Paul comes out squeaky clean for jury votes and is not a target the next week, but the 2 of them lose jury votes and ARE targets for Alex. She gets pissy with him and tells him that Paul has to be the one to reel Alex in and he can't do that if he is connected to them. Christmas says she won't be a target for Alex because she is going to tell her she wants girls to advance so Alex will see Christmas as on her side. Josh won't be a target because he made a game decision and didn't lie. Plus Paul is going to convince her to throw the next HOH too. Josh got frustrated and walked away.

Naru posted a video of what happened after that when she chased him down and called him on the carpet, so I won't go into detail about that, but I wish that video showed the other camera angle of Josh's face during that conversation. He did that eye squint at her like he does when he is seeing some bullshit.

After that Josh went back out to talk to Christmas and said he was sorry for walking away. They continue to talk and she continues to tell him he is wrong and he then kind of just says he will just chill and is down with the plan, but he is not convincing AT ALL.

Later he tries to go to Paul to talk and tells him to please just hear him out. He says that Paul should not use the veto and say he is respecting Christmas' wishes as HOH. He tells him that links the 3 of them together. He said Christmas is already out there saying about the male competitor thing, so it would be her "game move" and she can explain that to Alex with the "girl thing." Paul keeps interrupting him and he asks Paul to just hear him out, but before they can continue Jason interrupts them.

Later a quick talk in the bathroom with Christmas, Paul and Josh doesn't go well either because Paul says that if he doesn't use the veto it looks fishy because he should not be afraid of going against Christmas because she can't compete next week. Josh wasn't backing off and said then the 3 of them can do damage control with Alex, not just Paul. Paul sees it is getting too involved and says he will roll it around in his head, but he thinks it is a bad idea. Paul leaves and Christmas again gets really pissy with Josh and snaps at him a few times...........passive aggressive, think about more than just this week, etc. He mentioned a couple of times to Christmas that his ideas are just being dismissed and not heard, so it is obvious that he is not happy with things. At one point she said she is frustrated and the 2 of them (him and Paul) can figure it out, obviously pissed. Then Jason enters the room.

Christmas finds Josh in his bed again later and decides to play the sweet card with him asking why he is tripping. She tells him that he is just thinking about it too much. They will talk it out later, but Paul's plan is what is best for the 3 of them and Paul will have blood on his hands later in the game to even it out. He just gives up on the conversation. She then says that she got very angry with him earlier and justifies calling him out. He said he walks away when he doesn't want to argue and knows his thoughts are not being heard and he is being dismissed.

Paul and Christmas better do some major damage control with Josh because he can blow them both up very easily, he just has to wait until the veto ceremony is over.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 am

Oh, I forgot one more thing. Part of the plan is that when Josh reveals his vote is going against Jason, Paul and Josh are supposed to stage an argument so Paul is even further distanced from Josh. Josh brought this up to Christmas and she just talked over him. So, not only is he going to be the vote that seals Jason's fate and sends it to Christmas to send Jason home, but Paul is going to call him out and have a big fight about it too? With teammates like this who the hell needs enemies?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:50 am

I wan t to add to this. We saw it ronight where Christmas kept talking about her team and she kept telling josh they have to do what's good for the team. Big brother is not a team sport. You have an alliance, not a team. It may be semantics but I think Christmas actually looks at it as a team. Only one can win
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
Josh is making the wrong argument. He had it before and got shot down..  use the veto, that's fine.  But the split vote is the underlying problem here.  Christmas is an idiot for not seeing it.  It's been spelled out for her step by step.  No blood for Paul, blood for josh and mostly Christmas for the tiebreaker vote.  How can she not see it?  She is by far the biggest disappointment of the season. I expected her to be an alpha

What needs to happen is for Josh and Paul to be in a room with Christmas because Christmas does not have the brain power to see through Paul's bullshit and counter what Paul says. She just tells him to explain to her why this and why that and he tells her his reason and she accepts that. Does she think of it from another angle? Does she look at how that might blow back on her and/or Josh? No, she just accepts what he tells her.

At first I thought maybe she was trying to get Jason out and somehow end up with Alex on her side because Alex is a better competitor than Paul or Josh and she could easily carry Christmas to the end of the game. But if that was her strategy, this is the dumbest fucking way to go about it. Alex is not going to "respect the game move" because of the way it happened. First she is set up to throw the HOH. Then she is set up to throw the POV. Then she gets pulled off the block and the target (Kevin) is put up, but now her ride or die is taken out basically with her helping them? Even Alex wouldn't be dumb enough to accept that Christmas and Josh were making a game move under those circumstances. I don't even think Paul is coming out of this without some blow back to be honest.

If I were in Josh's position, I would give their conversation a try tonight, but if it is more of the same bullshit and he is being dismissed and Christmas continues to talk down to him and go bitch mode on him, then I would shut up about it with them. I would wait for the veto ceremony and then play my OWN game.

Jason has diarrhea of the mouth and Alex isn't much better, so he will have to be very careful. He should tell Paul and Christmas he will go through with the plan. Tell them after veto ceremony is over he is going to pull Alex and Jason into a room and tell them he is voting out Jason and why he feels that way, so it covers his butt. Paul and Christmas are supposedly okay with him "being honest" with Jason and then there is supposed to be the blow up.

Pull Alex and Jason into a room and tell them that there is a plan in place that is going behind their back and he is not okay with it. He wants to tell them everything, but they need to hear him out and play along or Jason will be evicted. Then tell them the whole thing. Tell them that right now Paul thinks he is in the room telling them he is voting for Jason to be evicted and then Paul is going to stage a fight with Josh to stay on a good side with Alex. They expect Alex to go to Christmas about a tie vote and she said she would not lie, but will tell them if it is a tie she will evict Jason as strategy, strong male player. So Paul and Alex vote to keep Jason and Josh and Raven vote to evict Jason. Then Paul is supposed to try to get Alex to throw the HOH and she will be the next target.

Tell them that if they breathe a word of this to anyone Jason will go. The proof will be when they leave the room upset with Josh and Paul goes right after Josh to call him out. Then when they talk to Christmas they will see it all playing out. Josh always says he is all about loyalty and tells them he is not okay with this kind of shitty play, he would rather compete. Tell them that he is planning to vote the other way, Jason will stay and it will be Paul who is blindsided on the vote and Kevin will go home. Then they will have to gun for the HOH. All he asks is if he votes to keep Jason in the game that if they win HOH they don't put him and Christmas on the block together because she is being duped by Paul. If Paul doesn't win POV, then he goes out the door with votes from Jason/Alex (the one who doesn't win) and Josh and they play from there.

He can even say that Paul has deals with everyone and tell them he made a final 3 with him and Christmas, and he also had a final 3 with Matt and Raven, so he is good everywhere and not loyal to anyone.

It may put him in hot water, but he has to know he is already there. Right now he is the expendable crew member because Paul is playing fast and loose with his life in the game, so who needs a teammate like that. Sure it will be hard to get Jason and Alex out of the game, but sending Jason out and pissing off Alex gets him closer to the door anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:46 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Josh is making the wrong argument. He had it before and got shot down..  use the veto, that's fine.  But the split vote is the underlying problem here.  Christmas is an idiot for not seeing it.  It's been spelled out for her step by step.  No blood for Paul, blood for josh and mostly Christmas for the tiebreaker vote.  How can she not see it?  She is by far the biggest disappointment of the season. I expected her to be an alpha

What needs to happen is for Josh and Paul to be in a room with Christmas because Christmas does not have the brain power to see through Paul's bullshit and counter what Paul says.  She just tells him to explain to her why this and why that and he tells her his reason and she accepts that.  Does she think of it from another angle?  Does she look at how that might blow back on her and/or Josh?  No, she just accepts what he tells her.  

At first I thought maybe she was trying to get Jason out and somehow end up with Alex on her side because Alex is a better competitor than Paul or Josh and she could easily carry Christmas to the end of the game.  But if that was her strategy, this is the dumbest fucking way to go about it.  Alex is not going to "respect the game move" because of the way it happened.  First she is set up to throw the HOH.  Then she is set up to throw the POV.  Then she gets pulled off the block and the target (Kevin) is put up, but now her ride or die is taken out basically with her helping them?  Even Alex wouldn't be dumb enough to accept that Christmas and Josh were making a game move under those circumstances.  I don't even think Paul is coming out of this without some blow back to be honest.

If I were in Josh's position, I would give their conversation a try tonight, but if it is more of the same bullshit and he is being dismissed and Christmas continues to talk down to him and go bitch mode on him, then I would shut up about it with them.  I would wait for the veto ceremony and then play my OWN game.

Jason has diarrhea of the mouth and Alex isn't much better, so he will have to be very careful.  He should tell Paul and Christmas he will go through with the plan.  Tell them after veto ceremony is over he is going to pull Alex and Jason into a room and tell them he is voting out Jason and why he feels that way, so it covers his butt.  Paul and Christmas are supposedly okay with him "being honest" with Jason and then there is supposed to be the blow up.  

Pull Alex and Jason into a room and tell them that there is a plan in place that is going behind their back and he is not okay with it.  He wants to tell them everything, but they need to hear him out and play along or Jason will be evicted.  Then tell them the whole thing.  Tell them that right now Paul thinks he is in the room telling them he is voting for Jason to be evicted and then Paul is going to stage a fight with Josh to stay on a good side with Alex.  They expect Alex to go to Christmas about a tie vote and she said she would not lie, but will tell them if it is a tie she will evict Jason as strategy, strong male player.  So Paul and Alex vote to keep Jason and Josh and Raven vote to evict Jason.  Then Paul is supposed to try to get Alex to throw the HOH and she will be the next target.  

Tell them that if they breathe a word of this to anyone Jason will go.  The proof will be when they leave the room upset with Josh and Paul goes right after Josh to call him out.  Then when they talk to Christmas they will see it all playing out.  Josh always says he is all about loyalty and tells them he is not okay with this kind of shitty play, he would rather compete.  Tell them that he is planning to vote the other way, Jason will stay and it will be Paul who is blindsided on the vote and Kevin will go home.  Then they will have to gun for the HOH.  All he asks is if he votes to keep Jason in the game that if they win HOH they don't put him and Christmas on the block together because she is being duped by Paul.  If Paul doesn't win POV, then he goes out the door with votes from Jason/Alex (the one who doesn't win) and Josh and they play from there.

He can even say that Paul has deals with everyone and tell them he made a final 3 with him and Christmas, and he also had a final 3 with Matt and Raven, so he is good everywhere and not loyal to anyone.

It may put him in hot water, but he has to know he is already there.  Right now he is the expendable crew member because Paul is playing fast and loose with his life in the game, so who needs a teammate like that.  Sure it will be hard to get Jason and Alex out of the game, but sending Jason out and pissing off Alex gets him closer to the door anyway.

Sounds easy to do. But they fell for the bullshit week in and out. What's been the common theme? We trust Paul. Josh needs to keep pushing and expose him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:57 am

Josh did camera talking tonight and he has it all figured out, but then in the next breath says he will stay loyal to Paul and Christmas, he just hopes that they will see that it is not best for the team to handle it this way. :facepalm:

Then he said Paul is pulling a quick one and hurting Josh's game and he is going to pull a quick one. So I am thinking okay, here we go he is going to cover his own ass. But then he says he will just tell Alex and Jason that it is a game move on his part, be completely honest with them and then maybe when they are in jury they will respect the move. Seriously? How the hell does that help anything at all.

Here is a point Josh can make, how about Paul take Jason off the block and leave Alex up there to go home. Then Josh can be the one to reel Jason in to steer him away from Christmas and Paul. Paul has the benefit of extra votes from Raven and Kevin so he has the lowest probability to go out the door. Alex is the better competitor too since she apparently threw the veto to Paul, but would have otherwise won it this week.

Or how about Josh and Paul both vote Jason out and Christmas reels Alex in with the whole "girl power" bullshit moving forward? That is a plan that separates them from each other. Christmas doesn't have a ride or die supposedly. If Paul balks at any of these plans, then it is obvious he has something with Alex for sure.

Or just straight up tell Paul that he is not comfortable with the plan at all, so he is just going to vote to keep Jason in the game and send Kevin home instead of Josh being left on an island by himself.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:46 am

You expect Josh to to think? No I don't think Paul will permit that to happen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:49 am

ctown28 wrote:

Agreed. Paul has gone over the plan many times....too many times, to the point of shadiness. Josh gets it but Christmas blindly follows his every word. If she has to make the tiebreaker vote, if she were smart (clearly an issue), she would vote to evict Alex. Am I the only one that finds her more dangerous than Jason? Christmas and Josh could easily pair up with Jason in the aftermath.......after a bit of a blow up. Alex is going to be livid if Jason goes and all bets are off, not to mention her true ride or die is.......wait for it.........PAUL.

Send Alex and her silly cackle to jury, I am sure they will welcome her with open arms.

“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:11 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Agreed.  Paul has gone over the plan many times....too many times, to the point of shadiness.  Josh gets it but Christmas blindly follows his every word.  If she has to make the tiebreaker vote, if she were smart (clearly an issue), she would vote to evict Alex.  Am I the only one that finds her more dangerous than Jason?  Christmas and Josh could easily pair up with Jason in the aftermath.......after a bit of a blow up.   Alex is going to be livid if Jason goes and all bets are off, not to mention her true ride or die is.......wait for it.........PAUL.  

Send Alex and her silly cackle to jury, I am sure they will welcome her with open arms.  

Your logic is spot on Cap, but I will give you Paul's argument to this. If Jason stays he will team up with Kevin and they will steamroll the house! Yes, this is his logic and they eat it up. Kevin is apparently an undercover cop (because he has met Derrick before in a meet and greet he did near Kevin's hometown and referred to him as Kev), he is lying about his family, he secretly hates girls and thinks they are dumber than boys, is condescending to anyone younger than him (he is the oldest in the house, so apparently that means everyone) and has been throwing comps but will turn it on in the final ones. Alex will not allow Kevin to go to the end and be the "Derrick of the season."

Now the truth? Paul wants Kevin to have NOBODY to turn to but him, thus Jason has to go. Alex blindly follows Paul (at least up to now), but Jason sometimes voices concerns or talks too much, thus Jason has to go. Alex will never voluntarily go against Jason, thus Jason has to go. You get the idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto   

Back to top Go down

Veto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1