Share | 

If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:36 pm

So this is very interesting, here is a tweet that Dan Gheesling sentout back in June before the show started

And then another he sent out last night

So obviously the person he's referring to in the first tweet is Matt

Now, two problems with this. How does production allow something like this to happen? Of course it's nothing new, we know of many past relationships before the game starts so it doesn't really surprise me.

But here's the main problem. If I'm going into that house, and Dan Gheesling offers to give me some pointers, unless he is playing against me, I'm going to listen to every single thing the guy has to say. Why would you turn down advice from the guy who played twice and was never evicted? Just completely moronic. And remember, this was before Matt even knew who Raven was or laid an eye on her
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Matt makes decisions's with little Matt and little Matty can smell a free and open pie store from a mile away and it doesn't get any more open the Raven. Hell to little Matty it was an all you can eat extravaganza.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:48 am

I read something about his exit interview where he said that he knew there would be big personalities in the house and they would do stupid things to make themselves targets and then be evicted. His strategy was basically not to draw attention to himself at all and bide his time until he was evicted. I don't recall the exact words, but in a nutshell he just wanted to exist in the house until they evicted him, which is exactly what he did.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:09 am

chap5788 wrote:
I read something about his exit interview where he said that he knew there would be big personalities in the house and they would do stupid things to make themselves targets and then be evicted.  His strategy was basically not to draw attention to himself at all and bide his time until he was evicted.  I don't recall the exact words, but in a nutshell he just wanted to exist in the house until they evicted him, which is exactly what he did.

So why bother even going on? You have an opportunity to get advice from one of the greatest players and turn it down, then throw your game away for a con artist, then completely insult all fans and past players with rule breaking. There are so many fans that would go on slop for a year just to have a chance to play.

A recent contact I made through dick at nite, (he was a donator too) is applying for big brother Canada 6 and says if he doesn't have the have not experience, it would be lessened.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I read something about his exit interview where he said that he knew there would be big personalities in the house and they would do stupid things to make themselves targets and then be evicted.  His strategy was basically not to draw attention to himself at all and bide his time until he was evicted.  I don't recall the exact words, but in a nutshell he just wanted to exist in the house until they evicted him, which is exactly what he did.

So why bother even going on?  You have an opportunity to get advice from one of the greatest players and turn it down, then throw your game away for a con artist, then completely insult all fans and past players with rule breaking.  There are so many fans that would go on slop for a year just to have a chance to play.

A recent contact I made through dick at nite, (he was a donator too) is applying for big brother Canada 6 and says if he doesn't have the have not experience, it would be lessened.

I'll tell you why, to have an all expenses paid summer vacation without any real stress. Being tied to Raven pretty much assured him jury, like Jason said, who wants to be the one to take the shot at the sick girl and her partner. He has basically sat through this game without a minute of stress to be honest and he was paid to do it. Shower, eat cereal, bang Raven, lay by the pool and have all your personal expenses paid and get paid $1000 a week..........I think there are a lot of people who would sign up for that.

I think Matt has the hardest road coming out of the game. He looks like a complete and utter fool lapping up all of Raven's stories. I mean he didn't even bat an eye about ANYTHING she said. He never voiced any doubt about ANYTHING. Then he laid down and gave up his "game" for her when it actually appears that there are no real feelings there, just friends with benefits. He was caught on TV being disgusting with bodily fluids and drying dishes with that towel. He completely disrespected the game by shitting on the rules for the entire week and laughing at production which will piss off many if not all diehard BB fans. And he did this all for a scam artist who has been taking advantage of people for her own gain since she was a teenager. So I guess he will have his pay back when karma comes around to bite him in the ass.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:04 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

So why bother even going on?  You have an opportunity to get advice from one of the greatest players and turn it down, then throw your game away for a con artist, then completely insult all fans and past players with rule breaking.  There are so many fans that would go on slop for a year just to have a chance to play.

I'll tell you why, to have an all expenses paid summer vacation without any real stress.  Being tied to Raven pretty much assured him jury, like Jason said, who wants to be the one to take the shot at the sick girl and her partner.  He has basically sat through this game without a minute of stress to be honest and he was paid to do it.  Shower, eat cereal, bang Raven, lay by the pool and have all your personal expenses paid and get paid $1000 a week..........I think there are a lot of people who would sign up for that.

I think Matt has the hardest road coming out of the game.  He looks like a complete and utter fool lapping up all of Raven's stories.  I mean he didn't even bat an eye about ANYTHING she said.  He never voiced any doubt about ANYTHING.  Then he laid down and gave up his "game" for her when it actually appears that there are no real feelings there, just friends with benefits.  He was caught on TV being disgusting with bodily fluids and drying dishes with that towel.  He completely disrespected the game by shitting on the rules for the entire week and laughing at production which will piss off many if not all diehard BB fans.  And he did this all for a scam artist who has been taking advantage of people for her own gain since she was a teenager.  So I guess he will have his pay back when karma comes around to bite him in the ass.

He didn't have a guarantee of any of that going in. And it's not all expenses paid until you are in the final cast. It's a long arduous process to get on the show, especially if you don't live in LA.

not to mention, you have a shot to get advice on winning $500000, you don't pass that up for a stress free all expenses paid vacation. Now I know Matt was pretty much stress free, but it's hardly stress free for those that actually give a shit about winning
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
He didn't have a guarantee of any of that going in.  And it's not all expenses paid until you are in the final cast.  It's a long arduous process to get on the show, especially if you don't live in LA.

not to mention, you have a shot to get advice on winning $500000, you don't pass that up for a stress free all expenses paid vacation.  Now I know Matt was pretty much stress free, but it's hardly stress free for those that actually give a shit about winning

I am not talking about everyone who wants to be on the show, I am talking about Matt here. He was recruited for the show. How do we know he went through all the same casting stuff that others did? We have all heard bits and pieces from recruits before that they were brought in for the "finals" of casting, but didn't make multiple trips there or the things some of the others did. I believe that was Matt's path based on a few of his comments. I also believe they thought Matt was their new Jeff Schroeder. The charming, charismatic, lovable guy who would more than likely do pretty well in comps when he needed to. They didn't know he was going to be a cereal-eating dud of the season.

No, he didn't know about the Raven thing or whatever, but he said really early in the game, he did not want to win a competition until he felt he REALLY had to win. Every week Paul would tell them all "we have to win this one" and he would go talk to Raven and show her that there weren't any scenarios where they were in danger, so why should THEY win.

And what I mean about the all expenses paid vacation, if you are someone who is not a regular or even casual fan of the show, know basically nothing about the show, but someone in casting is telling you about this stress-free fun summer and they are going to pay you to do it, you are jumping on the train pretty easily. Cody said a number of times that Matt would "go back to his frat brother life" when he gets out. This tells me that he is just a single guy with no real commitments in his life and just looking for a good time. So, a summer like this would be great for him.

As far as turning down the advice from Dan, it was completely and totally stupid. But this is Matt to a tee, he has no passion to win the game or anything else. Just hanging out, banging girls, and partying as much as possible. And I don't think it would have helped him to be honest. It is hard for a player to tell another player how to win because styles are so different. Dan plays the game by the seat of his pants, can you imagine Matt doing anything like that? Sure he might have told him lay low in the beginning, stay out of controversy, don't step on people's pet peeves, etc., but those are things Matt did, so what else is he going to tell him? While I agree it was stupid not to at least listen, I don't see that it would have benefitted him unless Dan told him to beware of people who want to control each and every situation or make sure you get rid of the vets first.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
He didn't have a guarantee of any of that going in.  And it's not all expenses paid until you are in the final cast.  It's a long arduous process to get on the show, especially if you don't live in LA.

not to mention, you have a shot to get advice on winning $500000, you don't pass that up for a stress free all expenses paid vacation.  Now I know Matt was pretty much stress free, but it's hardly stress free for those that actually give a shit about winning

I am not talking about everyone who wants to be on the show, I am talking about Matt here.  He was recruited for the show.  How do we know he went through all the same casting stuff that others did?  We have all heard bits and pieces from recruits before that they were brought in for the "finals" of casting, but didn't make multiple trips there or the things some of the others did.  I believe that was Matt's path based on a few of his comments.  I also believe they thought Matt was their new Jeff Schroeder.  The charming, charismatic, lovable guy who would more than likely do pretty well in comps when he needed to.  They didn't know he was going to be a cereal-eating dud of the season.

No, he didn't know about the Raven thing or whatever, but he said really early in the game, he did not want to win a competition until he felt he REALLY had to win.  Every week Paul would tell them all "we have to win this one" and he would go talk to Raven and show her that there weren't any scenarios where they were in danger, so why should THEY win.  

And what I mean about the all expenses paid vacation, if you are someone who is not a regular or even casual fan of the show, know basically nothing about the show, but someone in casting is telling you about this stress-free fun summer and they are going to pay you to do it, you are jumping on the train pretty easily.  Cody said a number of times that Matt would "go back to his frat brother life" when he gets out.  This tells me that he is just a single guy with no real commitments in his life and just looking for a good time.  So, a summer like this would be great for him.

As far as turning down the advice from Dan, it was completely and totally stupid.  But this is Matt to a tee, he has no passion to win the game or anything else.  Just hanging out, banging girls, and partying as much as possible.  And I don't think it would have helped him to be honest.  It is hard for a player to tell another player how to win because styles are so different.  Dan plays the game by the seat of his pants, can you imagine Matt doing anything like that?  Sure he might have told him lay low in the beginning, stay out of controversy, don't step on people's pet peeves, etc., but those are things Matt did, so what else is he going to tell him?  While I agree it was stupid not to at least listen, I don't see that it would have benefitted him unless Dan told him to beware of people who want to control each and every situation or make sure you get rid of the vets first.

Whether or not it would have helped is immaterial. The fact is you turn down advice from one of the best players in the game because you think you have it all figured out. Look at the title of the thread. That is the whole point.

And apparently, recruits have to go through the same process as everyone else as far as interviews and such things go.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
Whether or not it would have helped is immaterial. The fact is you turn down advice from one of the best players in the game because you think you have it all figured out.  Look at the title of the thread. That is the whole point.  

And apparently, recruits have to go through the same process as everyone else as far as interviews and such things go.

I agree with you that turning down the advice was stupid, I even put that in my comments. What I am saying is that he had no desire to win the game, so getting advice from someone was irrelevant to him. He was going there for a paid, summer-long vacation and could care less about anything else. Some people just have no competitive drive at all, and in my opinion Matt is one of those people. Someone without any desire or passion to win, will always be "the worst players" in the game. Even players who are completely inept at comps, but give everything they can to TRY to win and are pissed at NOT winning, are better players than someone who just doesn't care. And for those players who KNOW they will not win comps have to have some other driving force to move through the game................floating, manipulating, charm, entertaining personality, SOMETHING that they can work for their game. Matt did NOTHING to further himself. He just waited to be evicted and quite frankly he looked pretty happy about going to jury.

As far as recruits going through all the same process, that might be true to an extent, but for some there have been fewer hoops to jump through. I recall Jordan talking about her situation. Others talked about multiple interviews or trips and she said she didn't do any of those things. There have also been others who talked about not having to go through the same arduous process as some because some superfans have bitched about it on the feeds that they tried for several seasons and went through a much more rigorous process to get on the show but these recruits often times don't have to do as much to get there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Whether or not it would have helped is immaterial. The fact is you turn down advice from one of the best players in the game because you think you have it all figured out.  Look at the title of the thread. That is the whole point.  

I agree with you that turning down the advice was stupid, I even put that in my comments.  What I am saying is that he had no desire to win the game, so getting advice from someone was irrelevant to him.  He was going there for a paid, summer-long vacation and could care less about anything else.  Some people just have no competitive drive at all, and in my opinion Matt is one of those people.  Someone without any desire or passion to win, will always be "the worst players" in the game.  Even players who are completely inept at comps, but give everything they can to TRY to win and are pissed at NOT winning, are better players than someone who just doesn't care.  And for those players who KNOW they will not win comps have to have some other driving force to move through the game................floating, manipulating, charm, entertaining personality, SOMETHING that they can work for their game.  Matt did NOTHING to further himself.  He just waited to be evicted and quite frankly he looked pretty happy about going to jury.

As far as recruits going through all the same process, that might be true to an extent, but for some there have been fewer hoops to jump through.  I recall Jordan talking about her situation.  Others talked about multiple interviews or trips and she said she didn't do any of those things.  There have also been others who talked about not having to go through the same arduous process as some because some superfans have bitched about it on the feeds that they tried for several seasons and went through a much more rigorous process to get on the show but these recruits often times don't have to do as much to get there.

The super fans exagarrate it, because they normally don't get in first time. Evel dick was one of them, his initial season was 5 and then 6, 7 was all stars and he finally got in. Recruits don't go season after season trying. But still the same process when recruited to apply

When people like Jordan say they didn't have to go through that shit, they are being narcissists and claiming they got cast on looks alone
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
The super fans exagarrate it, because they normally don't get in first time.  Evel dick was one of them, his initial season was 5 and then 6, 7 was all stars and he finally got in.  Recruits don't go season after season trying.  But still the same process when recruited to apply

When people like Jordan say they didn't have to go through that shit, they are being narcissists and claiming they got cast on looks alone

I am not talking about going back season after season, I am talking about the times I have heard them say they come for 2 or 3 screening processes for the same season and then go to the finals. Jordan only went through 1 and then to finals and I have heard others talk about it too.

Ctown, I know you don't like Jordan and you know I am a fan of hers, we don't need to debate that. But, she is far from narcissistic. She is very naïve and just speaks from her heart. When she was talking about it, she wasn't saying it like she was better than anyone, just simply saying what happened with her experience. There are some that they simply pull through the process and they don't have to jump through as many hoops and I am betting that Matt was one of those people because they thought they found their new Jeff.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Yep, just sit around, eating cereal, bang Raven, wipe the remnants of your "love" on a communal dishtowel, break the rules, scream like a little girl, don't even TRY to win anything. What an asshole. Taking up a slot that someone else who actually wanted to PLAY the game could be in. Nice work Matt.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:36 pm

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Yep, just sit around, eating cereal, bang Raven, wipe the remnants of your "love" on a communal dishtowel, break the rules, scream like a little girl, don't even TRY to win anything.  What an asshole.  Taking up a slot that someone else who actually wanted to PLAY the game could be in.  Nice work Matt.

clapping clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:22 pm

Matt = dick.....simple equation, with about as much effort as he put into his game.

affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever   

Back to top Go down

If you need any more proof that Matt is the worst player ever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1