View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
And Paul is covered once again.. the plan, and Christmas and josh already agreed to it, is to throw the veto to Paul, who will use it on Alex, they will then put up Kevin and split the vote so Christmas has to be the tiebreaker.  Jason goes home, Alex blames Christmas and Paul is still on her side.  Pure stupidity.  Paul also sold jason that veto needs to be used on Alex because if Kevin is sitting next to Alex, he is going to do everything he can to convince people to send Alex home.  Jason pointed out he will campaign s either way but Paul convinced him he won't be as aggressive sitting next to Jason.  Jason knows something's up and needs to go with his gut and pull himself down

They are picking players now, I am hoping he doesn't even get to play to be honest. I heard them make the plan on the tiebreaker last night and Paul said to Christmas "you can take the heat of the tiebreaker better".............not sure of the logic, but her reply was that she doesn't mind taking the heat. :facepalm:

I actually thought Christmas was smart earlier in the game, but the more I see and hear, she is actually dumber than Josh any day of the week.

What does she say to herself? "Sure, Paul, let me take the heat, you come out smelling like a rose and me and Josh will be on the block next week." I mean how else can you even interpret this? I was thinking that Josh would go to Christmas later and clear it up for her, but it hasn't happened. He saw through some of Paul's shit last week, but this week not so much. At least he told Paul that he won't lie about his vote against Jason, he will tell him before he leaves that he is voting against him.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Feeds just came back and I don't know who was picked, but Josh is in a room with Christmas and basically telling her that he wants to play as a team, not just working Paul's game for him. He mentioned the veto thing, he mentioned the tiebreaker thing. Christmas said she told Josh if he doesn't agree with stuff he needs to push back (why didn't she do this?) and he said he would, but they BOTH have to realize that it is a team and they can't let him be okay with everyone and just hang themselves out as targets.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Josh was the one who fucked Paul's game up and eventually got him evicted from the house! That might make this season worth it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Feeds just came back and I don't know who was picked, but Josh is in a room with Christmas and basically telling her that he wants to play as a team, not just working Paul's game for him.  He mentioned the veto thing, he mentioned the tiebreaker thing.  Christmas said she told Josh if he doesn't agree with stuff he needs to push back (why didn't she do this?) and he said he would, but they BOTH have to realize that it is a team and they can't let him be okay with everyone and just hang themselves out as targets.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Josh was the one who fucked Paul's game up and eventually got him evicted from the house!  That might make this season worth it!!!!!

Josh is the only one not playing. It's amazing that it was him of all people who figured out Paul's numbers game. It could end up costing Kevin the game and Jason staying. If that's the case Paul will simply abandon josh and Christmas and jump on Jason and Alex side. No doubt about it. What they need to do is play it so josh votes same as Alex and Raven and Paul vote out Jason. That sets the tie when in reality Alex is the only vote to keep Jason.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Christmas then started telling her point of view and said that SHE told Paul to pull in Alex because he can sell to Alex that if Jason is gone the 2 of them have nobody to stop them from winning all the way to the end, but then they will take her out. Josh the suggested that Christmas could pull Alex in, but Christmas said Alex isn't going to want to join up with a girl with a broken foot who can't protect her.

She told Josh that they need to have a conversation with Paul but he has to be careful about showing Paul he is doubting him or otherwise Paul could just drop them. It looks like Josh is backing off voicing anything because of that for now.

I just want to see Jason win this veto and pull himself off the block. And I hope it is either not a veto they can see to throw it to someone else because Paul has Jason and Alex thinking him winning it is best for all of them.

If I am in Josh's position if they end up with only one of them on the block, I tell Paul, it is either going to be a 3-1 to evict Jason/Alex or a tie and they keep Jason/Alex, that him and Christmas aren't going to be left holding the bag for this one alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   

Back to top Go down

Christmas' nominations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2