View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:33 pm

Christmas went through with her plan to put up Jason and Alex. During her speech she said she needs to get out a strong male competitor (as she told Paul she would earlier).

Jason told Paul he didn't expect to be on the block to which Paul replied that she said a strong male competitor and asked if Chrismas is trying to backdoor him (Paul). Jason said he doesn't know and that's why he's confused.

Here's the problem with Christmas little speech, she should've just left it at a strong competitor, but she had to throw male in there. So if I'm in there I'm asking myself, why is Alex up there then? Of course Alex and Jason are too stupid to see it.

Then you have Josh on the other side stirring the pot and telling Alex and Christmas that Kevin was laughing. I still don't get this keep the target hidden mentality. Of course it is what Paul wants so he can have plausible deniability and the person putting them up takes the heat for it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Quote :
Jason - If I win veto, I am pulling myself off. Paul- Then I'm going up. Jason- I though f****ing Kevin was going up

Wake up Jason, when the guy says that to you, your response should be that it sucks to be him, but I'm not staying up there so you don't have to fight. I'm playing this game for me, not you
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:38 pm

And the Kevin blame continues.

Quote :
Jason to Paul - Kevin is saying shit to you about getting me and Alex out. MAybe he is saying the same shit to Christmas

Yes Jason, you figured it out. You've watched for weeks now how Paul has been laying down the plans and deflecting the blame to someone else, but in reality it's been Kevin all along. Suddenly the guy you have been tight with all game is plotting your demise and not the guy who has been in control for weeks

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Kevin trying to help Jason see the light:

Quote :
Kevin to Jason - They can't put both you guys up as pawns.  Use your head.  They want one of you to go.  You thought it was going to be me

Kevin to Jason - You and Alex are the best two players. They won't have a chance to get you again

That's the problem with these morons, they look so hard for an explanation, when the simplest explanation is what is happening.

The sad part is that Jason will report this to Paul and Alex and Paul will spin it that if it's true, Kevin must have been the one who planted that idea in Christmas head. Soon Paul will be telling Christmas that they have to stage a fight where he thinks he's being backdoored and she will play along with it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Quote :
Kevin to Jason - If you don't win, you are going home. They will put Raven up against you, but you are going home. If you win, she (Alex) is going home. I didn't talk to nobody, I can just see it

Then Paul gets back in Jason's ear

Quote :
Paul - Best case scenario, I get picked, I win and pull one of you off. Jason- I got to win that veto

Hey Jason, remember last week when the plan was for Paul to throw the veto if he gets picked? It's the same plan this week because if he pulls you off it destroys the plan. It's not like this plan just started recently, it's been happening all season long
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 pm

Quote :
Jason to Josh - I think he (Paul) knows what the f*** is going on. Christmas, Alex and Paul were all up in that room today

ding ding ding ding. Unfortunately, you are telling it to the wrong person. How many times have you seen Josh report to Paul and tell him things the target has said? Why do you think it's any different with you?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Fri 6:53 PM BBT 6:43 Jason/Josh in SR. Jason asks Josh why Raven or Kevin weren't nom'd. Jason asks if they are going to start working w Raven & Kevin. Josh says he hasn't talking to Cmas so doesn't know why both JAlex were nominated. Jason says he told Cmas he didn't want to be a pawn. Jason says "you all" threw the comp to her and now she is F*** around.

Another bell ringing! Of course Alex told him to stop freaking out, they are just playing it up to Kevin. Jason said he wouldn't be freaking out if Kevin wasn't talking to him.

I get that Kevin wants to warn Jason, but he could get himself in hot water doing it. Jason has diarrhea of the mouth. I predict a quick visit from Paul to threaten Kevin to keep his mouth shut or he will be the one leaving. But it would be terrible for his game if it was Jason who goes instead of Alex.

Oh, how I hope that Jason wins veto and pulls himself off the block. Christmas will have no choice but to put up Kevin but when that vote comes out and Alex goes to jury, unless Paul really sells that he had nothing to do with it, Paul is seriously screwed in the vote department because Alex will see this as a HUGE betrayal. She is still of the thought process that Paul can't go against his "friendship promise" he made to her. She will go to that jury house and tell Matt that he was the plan the entire time and Paul made it happen. There are 2 votes he won't be getting because they will be completely vindictive for sure. Then if Raven goes to jury, he loses a third one. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Cody, Mark and Elena were the only ones to vote for Paul at the end of the game and he lost because of his coddling, lying and overplaying people at the end of the game instead of just playing with all the advantages he had?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Fri 6:53 PM BBT 6:43 Jason/Josh in SR. Jason asks Josh why Raven or Kevin weren't nom'd. Jason asks if they are going to start working w Raven & Kevin. Josh says he hasn't talking to Cmas so doesn't know why both JAlex were nominated. Jason says he told Cmas he didn't want to be a pawn. Jason says "you all" threw the comp to her and now she is F*** around.  

Another bell ringing!  Of course Alex told him to stop freaking out, they are just playing it up to Kevin.  Jason said he wouldn't be freaking out if Kevin wasn't talking to him.  

I get that Kevin wants to warn Jason, but he could get himself in hot water doing it.  Jason has diarrhea of the mouth.  I predict a quick visit from Paul to threaten Kevin to keep his mouth shut or he will be the one leaving.  But it would be terrible for his game if it was Jason who goes instead of Alex.

Oh, how I hope that Jason wins veto and pulls himself off the block.  Christmas will have no choice but to put up Kevin but when that vote comes out and Alex goes to jury, unless Paul really sells that he had nothing to do with it, Paul is seriously screwed in the vote department because Alex will see this as a HUGE betrayal.  She is still of the thought process that Paul can't go against his "friendship promise" he made to her.  She will go to that jury house and tell Matt that he was the plan the entire time and Paul made it happen.  There are 2 votes he won't be getting because they will be completely vindictive for sure.  Then if Raven goes to jury, he loses a third one.  Wouldn't it be hilarious if Cody, Mark and Elena were the only ones to vote for Paul at the end of the game and he lost because of his coddling, lying and overplaying people at the end of the game instead of just playing with all the advantages he had?

Unfortunately if Alex is the one who goes to jury, she still will not see the forest for the trees. Matt is expecting to see Kevin walk in next. Alex will not divulge to Matt the plan was always to evict him, she iwll play it as she got duped the same way and thought Kevin was the plan and it must be Kevin doing something to make these people do this. The blame will never go to Paul.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Quote :
Jason - Paul thinks its him. I'm like "you have to know about it, you motherf****er". Kevin- He does

If only Jason actually said that to Paul

Quote :
Kevin to Jason - I was told to stay in my room for 3 days and be quiet. I swear I didn't know what was going down

I really hope Jason can keep this to himself but I highly doubt it. Especially if he wins veto. If this gets back to Paul, Kevin will be going home if Jason wins and takes himself down. Paul will use the excuse that he can't be trusted, he was told to stay quiet and he blabbed

Well as I go through my feed so much for keeping it to himself

Quote :
Jason - I was like "is this motherf***er (Kevin) in on it?" Christmas- No Jason - Okay, or you are doing a great job

Quote :
Jason to Alex/Christmas - Kevin goes "you or Alex or going home, bud. Open your eyes. You thought I was going up"

So now its certain to get back to Paul. I think Jason will still go if he doesn't win veto as they need to take him out while they can and he is racking up wins, but if he comes down, they will take him out
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Quote :
Jason - My guy was saying it's okay, but my head was saying why both of you? Christmas - One person doesn't play in veto

So what if one person doesn't play in veto? Why worry about Kevin winning veto when he hasn't come close in a single comp all season?

Quote :
Josh to Paul - Kevin told him (Jason) "don't be stupid. They want to take you or Alex out. You have to win the veto"

I just can't take much more of these idiots. Jason gets the best advice he's gotten all season (from Kevin) and he completely blows it out of the water
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Another bell ringing!  Of course Alex told him to stop freaking out, they are just playing it up to Kevin.  Jason said he wouldn't be freaking out if Kevin wasn't talking to him.  

I get that Kevin wants to warn Jason, but he could get himself in hot water doing it.  Jason has diarrhea of the mouth.  I predict a quick visit from Paul to threaten Kevin to keep his mouth shut or he will be the one leaving.  But it would be terrible for his game if it was Jason who goes instead of Alex.

Oh, how I hope that Jason wins veto and pulls himself off the block.  Christmas will have no choice but to put up Kevin but when that vote comes out and Alex goes to jury, unless Paul really sells that he had nothing to do with it, Paul is seriously screwed in the vote department because Alex will see this as a HUGE betrayal.  She is still of the thought process that Paul can't go against his "friendship promise" he made to her.  She will go to that jury house and tell Matt that he was the plan the entire time and Paul made it happen.  There are 2 votes he won't be getting because they will be completely vindictive for sure.  Then if Raven goes to jury, he loses a third one.  Wouldn't it be hilarious if Cody, Mark and Elena were the only ones to vote for Paul at the end of the game and he lost because of his coddling, lying and overplaying people at the end of the game instead of just playing with all the advantages he had?

Unfortunately if Alex is the one who goes to jury, she still will not see the forest for the trees.  Matt is expecting to see Kevin walk in next.  Alex will not divulge to Matt the plan was always to evict him, she iwll play it as she got duped the same way and thought Kevin was the plan and it must be Kevin doing something to make these people do this.  The blame will never go to Paul.

Well if that is the case and these people had brains then how can Paul make the argument that he was the one doing all the work this season? As for the jury house I guarantee you as soon as they start talking about Paul the handlers will be like "OK! Time to break it off and go to your rooms."

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Quote :
Josh to Paul- He (Jason) is not buying the whole thing that you might get blindsided. He said " Ithink Alex, him and Christmas know

Quote :
Paul- Kevin is such a f*** ass. Josh- He f***ed this all up

Quote :
Josh to Paul - He (Jason) is so stupid and naive to not think he's the target. She made it clear as day.

Quote :
Josh- We have to split them up, then I think we get Kevin next. Paul- We need to ignore Kevin. Don't tell him anything

You didn't tell him anything now, look what happened, you leave someone out of the loop, they figure out your exact plan (a 5 year old can figure out the pattern in this house) and now it's suddenly his fault you are exposed. If you confided in him, he may have kept it quiet

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Quote :
Alex to Christmas/Jason - I'm confident in the votes. That's why I wanted to be a pawn

Yes and why you threw the HoH to the girl with one leg. You and Jason could have swapped HoH the rest of the season with the brain capacity of these idiots but you think its better to be a pawn. Evel Dick was right, shes a potatohead
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Quote :
Jason to Paul- He (Kevin) goes "don't be a fool, they are gunning for you or Alex. You thought I was going to be up there. Paul - We just scare the shit out of him all week Alex - after we get the POV

Now shouldn't this set off red flags? They think Kevin is the target, but when Paul doesn't say backdoor him after veto but instead talks about just scaring him alarm bells should be going off. But not with this group. Paul said it, so it's gospel.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 am

More brilliance from Paul who so many people think is playing such a great game. Paul told Josh he is gunning for veto (which we all know is a lie) and will leave nominations the same. He will simply tell Jason that he left them the same because Jason told Josh that Paul was in on the plan. Oh how I hope this actually happens. Once he is not under Pauls spell he can think clearly. "Let me get this straight, you are helping them go through with the plan to prove that you weren't in on the plan? Is there a problem with my logic here"
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:03 am

Quick question, off topic I know but it was bothering me, Is Paul Armani or Arab decent. I'm not even going to try and pronounce his dam last name let alone spell it. I know his mother speaks with a thick accent but I can't place it. It's been annoying the hell out of me all day for some strange reason.

Thanks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
Jason to Paul- He (Kevin) goes "don't be a fool, they are gunning for you or Alex.  You thought I was going to be up there.  Paul - We just scare the shit out of him all week Alex - after we get the POV

Now shouldn't this set off red flags?  They think Kevin is the target, but when Paul doesn't say backdoor him after veto but instead talks about just scaring him alarm bells should be going off.  But not with this group.  Paul said it, so it's gospel.

I got this in the youtube thread if anyone, who doesn't have the feeds wants to see it.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:08 am

And from the potatohead who thinks shes a master gameplayer

Jason- I'm like "no way is Paul, Christmas and Josh working together" Alex - They are working together, as part of the 5 with us

They don't even have to sell it to her, she's selling it to herself
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:09 am

Naru wrote:
Quick question, off topic I know but it was bothering me, Is Paul Armani or Arab decent. I'm not even going to try and pronounce his dam last name let alone spell it. I know his mother speaks with a thick accent but I can't place it. It's been annoying the hell out of me all day for some strange reason.

Thanks.

He's Armenian, he's talked about it before
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

Thanks.

He's Armenian, he's talked about it before

thank you, I thought I remembered his talking about it but....well....now I have some sanity back....unlike the house guests.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :
Jason to Paul - If I win PoV, I can't pull myslef off.  I'd look liek a stooge.  I have to pull her (Alex) off

It's not even a showmance you idiot.  Why in the hell would you use it on her.  Paul is going to take this idea and run with it.  It will mean he goes home for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:55 am

You have to remember this is Jason. He has to jump back and forth from side to side with this thought process (out loud) before he determines what he believes or what he will do. Remember when he won the veto the first time? Use it, don't use it.............back and forth, back and forth.

He will not take Alex off the block and leave himself up there. He will think of his family and won't do it. And because Alex is so confident, she will tell him to use it on himself because she wants to sit next to Kevin when he is voted out. Paul could go to her if Jason wins the veto and tell her that he feels something hinky going on and she should let Jason use the veto on her, but I think this would blow him up more than help him. But of course, I have thought she would see through him long before those, so what the hell do I know?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:02 pm

This could shape up to be a great week. Alex is so comfortable the plan is that if her or Jason win veto, to use it on Jason. She's very confident Kevin is going home. Oh how I would love to see her use it on Jason then go home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This could shape up to be a great week. Alex is so comfortable the plan is that if her or Jason win veto, to use it on Jason. She's very confident Kevin is going home. Oh how I would love to see her use it on Jason then go home.

While it would be so entertaining to see Alex blindsided like this, I think I would much rather see Kevin win veto and even though Paul will tell him not to use it, he does it anyway and takes Jason off the block. Let's see just how confident little Miss Petty feels sitting on the block next to Raven. She will think she has Paul, Jason and Josh for sure and will continue to shit on Kevin thinking she doesn't need his vote. Then when she is evicted Paul is showing some cards and there won't be an Alex there to calm Jason down which means that Paul WILL go on the block if he wins.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:10 pm

And Paul is covered once again.. the plan, and Christmas and josh already agreed to it, is to throw the veto to Paul, who will use it on Alex, they will then put up Kevin and split the vote so Christmas has to be the tiebreaker. Jason goes home, Alex blames Christmas and Paul is still on her side. Pure stupidity. Paul also sold jason that veto needs to be used on Alex because if Kevin is sitting next to Alex, he is going to do everything he can to convince people to send Alex home. Jason pointed out he will campaign s either way but Paul convinced him he won't be as aggressive sitting next to Jason. Jason knows something's up and needs to go with his gut and pull himself down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas' nominations   

Back to top Go down

Christmas' nominations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next